• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Survivor Fans Vs Favs: Don't Miss the Exciting Season Premiere Tonight!

In summary, "Survivor" is starting tonight and many people are excited about it. There is a discussion about the previous season's contestant, Johnny Fairplay, being booted and many are happy about it. Some people mention watching a special preview and others mention recording the show. There is also talk about a contestant named Yao-Man being voted off and some disappointment with how the show is being run. Some viewers are still watching and discussing the current season.
I was so upset Parv won! I don't understand how they could have voted for her. I think Amanda was just laying it on a little too thick when she was so sad to vote out Cirie. I think she truly was, but I don't think the jury believed her.

I was really rooting for Amanda, but she dropped herself in that situation...not once did she ever point out to the jury any of the things Parvati did over the course of the show, making alliances with two sets of people, being part of the plan to oust Ozzy...I don't know that she would have won if she'd taken Cirie though. Cirie was a very eloquent person when she needed to be this season, always knowing exactly what to say. I think Amanda would have had to politely bash Parvati and point out that she wasn't always so "loyal" to her one alliance the whole time if Amanda wanted the money! Although I thought it was so sweet what Ozzy told her...and how cool that they're still dating now. :) I'm a sappy romantic when it comes to that sort of thing...

So, I glanced back over this thread and someone mentioned that they thought Johnny Fairplay was up to his old tricks when he talked about a pregnant girlfriend - don't think so - he had a little girl.

However, I am still trying to figure out what ANYONE saw in him much less someone from ANTM!!!! Yuk! :yuck:

I just finished watching Survivor. Honestly, I wreched when Parv won. She in NO WAY deserves a million dollars! I don't get it how the person who DESERVES to win has lost the past few seasons. You think I am kidding...I still have a lump in my throat and I coud puke right now. It's gotta be the preggo hormones making me react so poorly!

KellyTheChef said:
I just finished watching Survivor. Honestly, I wreched when Parv won. She in NO WAY deserves a million dollars! I don't get it how the person who DESERVES to win has lost the past few seasons. You think I am kidding...I still have a lump in my throat and I coud puke right now. It's gotta be the preggo hormones making me react so poorly!
No... I agree with you :yuck: and I am not preggo. I so did not want her to win...:yuck: I didn't like her when she was on the other show. Hey did you catch her last name.... SHALLOW...how true:yuck:

chefdiana2007 said:
Hey did you catch her last name.... SHALLOW...how true:yuck:
At first I thought the headline was making fun of her! I was shocked that she won!!! What was up with her and Natalie? I hope things work out with Amanda and Ozzy. I think he is so cute and James is just so darn cute too! I'm happy James won the fan money!

I don't think Parv should have won, I was rooting for Amanda the whole way! Usually they do ask about the votes if they had taken the other person. This reunion show didn't seem to be as much as they have done before.

What was up w/Jeff's hair!!! (LOL)

pampchefrhondab said:

I was wondering that myself! I didn't think this reunion was nearly as good as the others. I think Ozzy was so cute with Amanda!

pampchefrhondab said:

That's funny. My husband commented on the same thing and he never pays attention or comments on things like that!

rebeccastt said:
That's funny. My husband commented on the same thing and he never pays attention or comments on things like that!

I couldn't agree more! That's the first thing I noticed when he was walking down with the votes!

Yeah I was curious too why they didn't ask who would have voted for whom had they taken the other person. That really would have been interesting to see but I have a feeling that Cirie would have won. I hated that Parv won! UGH! She is evil just like that awful Natalie!

Let's hope Parv is just really stupd and blows all of her money!

Hey, maybe she would like a PC consultant:)!

<h2>1. What is the concept of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs"?</h2><p>The concept of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs" is to have a season of the popular reality TV show, "Survivor", where fans of the show compete against returning contestants who were previously labeled as fan favorites. This season, the returning players will be competing against each other for the first time, rather than against new players.</p><h2>2. Who are the returning contestants for "Survivor Fans Vs Favs"?</h2><p>The returning contestants for "Survivor Fans Vs Favs" were chosen from previous seasons of the show. They include fan favorites such as Ozzy Lusth, Cirie Fields, and Parvati Shallow.</p><h2>3. How will this season be different from previous seasons of "Survivor"?</h2><p>This season will be different because it will feature returning players who are already familiar with the game and its strategies. It will also be the first time that returning players will compete against each other, rather than against new players. Additionally, the challenges and twists for this season will be tailored to the theme of fans vs favorites.</p><h2>4. What can we expect from the season premiere of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs"?</h2><p>The season premiere of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs" is expected to be full of excitement and drama as the returning players meet the new players and begin forming alliances. The first immunity challenge will also take place, putting the tribes to the test early on.</p><h2>5. When and where can I watch the season premiere of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs"?</h2><p>The season premiere of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs" will air tonight on CBS at 8/7c. It can also be streamed live on the CBS website or the CBS All Access app. Don't miss out on the action!</p>

1. What is the concept of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs"?

The concept of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs" is to have a season of the popular reality TV show, "Survivor", where fans of the show compete against returning contestants who were previously labeled as fan favorites. This season, the returning players will be competing against each other for the first time, rather than against new players.

2. Who are the returning contestants for "Survivor Fans Vs Favs"?

The returning contestants for "Survivor Fans Vs Favs" were chosen from previous seasons of the show. They include fan favorites such as Ozzy Lusth, Cirie Fields, and Parvati Shallow.

3. How will this season be different from previous seasons of "Survivor"?

This season will be different because it will feature returning players who are already familiar with the game and its strategies. It will also be the first time that returning players will compete against each other, rather than against new players. Additionally, the challenges and twists for this season will be tailored to the theme of fans vs favorites.

4. What can we expect from the season premiere of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs"?

The season premiere of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs" is expected to be full of excitement and drama as the returning players meet the new players and begin forming alliances. The first immunity challenge will also take place, putting the tribes to the test early on.

5. When and where can I watch the season premiere of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs"?

The season premiere of "Survivor Fans Vs Favs" will air tonight on CBS at 8/7c. It can also be streamed live on the CBS website or the CBS All Access app. Don't miss out on the action!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
kahluakiggy
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat