• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Janet's Psa: Don't Forget to Change Your Clocks Tonight!

In summary, the conversation is about the reminder to change the clocks back and the annoyance of having to do so. Some participants mention living in Indiana where they didn't have to change the time until recently. Others express their dislike for the time change and wish for it to be eliminated altogether.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Here is my Public Service Announcement for you all! :D

Don't forget to change your clocks back tonight!

I for one am looking forward to an extra hour of sleep - I hope my kids accomodate my request!

I think I'm going to remind the gal who's hosting this open house tomorrow too. I'd hate to be 'late'... or would I be 'early'... either way... LOL...

Ugh! I hate having to do that! I live in Indiana & until last year we didn't have to mess with it!!

I personally like the fall change but HATE the spring one! This extra week was killing me though!

Thanks for the reminder!

There was a post around here explaining how to change the PC timer's clock...I should find that.

Stampaholic1961 said:
Ugh! I hate having to do that! I live in Indiana & until last year we didn't have to mess with it!!

UGH! I'm with you..........I'm in Indiana too......and IMO, they should've just left it alone. :indif:

Is that for Cali too? I haven't heard anything about it....

itsjustCarla said:
UGH! I'm with you..........I'm in Indiana too......and IMO, they should've just left it alone. :indif:

Definitely! And IMO it was one of only good things about living in Indiana! Now I guess I will have to move to Arizona. They are the only state left that doesn't change the clocks.

Add my name to the list of ticked-off hoosiers. "Everyone else does it" isn't an excuse I accepted from my son. I really don't accept it from my state legislators. Gee, don't get me started. ;(

Christ Follower said:
Is that for Cali too? I haven't heard anything about it....

Yes, it should have been for all of us - let us know if you were an hour early for everything Sunday! :D

It's so weird! I feel like it's almost noon here in Florida and it's only 10:30!! Ugh, adjustments! I'm going to be tired at 8 tonight!:eek:

Stampaholic1961 said:
Definitely! And IMO it was one of only good things about living in Indiana! Now I guess I will have to move to Arizona. They are the only state left that doesn't change the clocks.
Nope, Hawaii doesn't change time either....

I too wish we'd just pick one time and stay with it. I love the extra hour of sleep I get in the fall though....:D

1. What is Janet's PSA about?

Janet's PSA is a reminder to change your clocks tonight for daylight saving time.

2. When do we need to change our clocks?

You should change your clocks tonight before going to bed, as daylight saving time begins at 2:00 am.

3. Do I need to change all of my clocks?

Yes, you should change all of your clocks that are not automatically adjusted, such as analog clocks, microwaves, and car clocks.

4. What if I forget to change my clocks?

If you forget to change your clocks, you may be an hour early for any appointments or events tomorrow. It is best to set a reminder to avoid any confusion.

5. Why do we have daylight saving time?

Daylight saving time was created to make better use of daylight hours and conserve energy. It is also believed to improve productivity and reduce traffic accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies