• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Psa: Don't Forget to Change the Following This Weekend!!!!

In summary, this weekend you should remember to change your kitchen sponges, water filters, air filters, toothbrushes, and smoke detector batteries. Kitchen sponges should be changed every 1-2 weeks, water filters every 3-6 months, toothbrushes every 3-4 months, and smoke detector batteries every 6 months or according to the manufacturer's instructions.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
1. Your clocks FORWARD 1 hour on Saturday night (spring forward, fall back).
2. The batteries in your smoke detectors.
3. The batteries in your CO monitor(s).

If you do not have #2 and #3, please do yourself and your family a favor and get them.

(Note: It is always advised to change your batteries twice a year...time changing was a good way to remember...the dates we change times though are not 6 months like they used to be, but still a good time to remember the battery changes.)

Thanks! DH said it was this weekend but I thought it was always at the end of March. Guess I should have listened to him. It's just starting to get lighter earlier now but I guess this will throw it off again.

wadesgirl said:
Thanks! DH said it was this weekend but I thought it was always at the end of March. Guess I should have listened to him. It's just starting to get lighter earlier now but I guess this will throw it off again.

They changed the times on us this year! We set them back later in Oct., and set them ahead earlier in March...

ChefBeckyD said:
They changed the times on us this year! We set them back later in Oct., and set them ahead earlier in March...
Good, glad to know I wasn't completely loosing my mind!

ChefBeckyD said:

And now in the Fall it will be the first weekend in November - no more trick or treating in the dark!

1. What items should I remember to change this weekend?

This weekend, make sure to change your kitchen sponges, water filters, air filters, toothbrushes, and smoke detector batteries.

2. When should I change my kitchen sponges?

We recommend changing your kitchen sponges every 1-2 weeks to prevent bacterial growth and maintain hygiene in your kitchen.

3. How often should I change my water filter?

Most water filters should be changed every 3-6 months, but it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions for your specific filter.

4. Can I reuse my toothbrush?

We recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months, or sooner if the bristles become frayed or you have been sick.

5. How often should I change the batteries in my smoke detector?

It is recommended to change the batteries in your smoke detector every 6 months, or as often as the manufacturer suggests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • babywings76