• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Telephone Tips for Exceptional Customer Service

In summary, good telephone relations can leave a lasting and favorable impression on customers. Likewise, bad phone manners can hurt sales.
DebPC
Staff member
Telephone TipsTELEPHONE TALK
Good telephone relations can leave a lasting and favorable impression on customers. Likewise, bad phone manners can hurt sales.
1. Smile. It’s amazing how callers can tell. Put a smile on your face and it comes across in your voice. If you’re unhappy about something, put it aside. Write SMILE on a note and have it in front of you while you’re talking. It works!
2. Get to the point. Idle chitchat tells the customer you don’t value their time. State your purpose in the first sentence or two. Be clear and concise. Make your calls short and sweet.
3. The customer is king. Your customers are the most important person in your business. Without the customer there is no business. You’re there to solve their problems. Use their name. It makes them feel important.
4. Enunciate. Your voice is the personality of your business. Speak clearly using a pleasant friendly tone. Never chew gum, eat or smoke while on the phone.
5. Handling Objections. Listen completely. Don’t interrupt. Then, offer an explanation or solution to the problem. Often these calls can turned into shows or sales when handled properly.
Telephone skills are an important part of your business success. You have only 5-15 seconds to make an impression on the telephone. Make it a good one.

Where do you get all these? They will be in my Tuesday Tips next month!

What's your All time scary movie?
By far the #1 for me has to be the Exorcist! My parents let us watch as kids and it FREAKED me out big time! I cannot watch it to this day!:yuck:

Unlike when we were teens watching Friday the 13th, Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street- maybe scary back then but a total joke to me now:p.

That movie just gives me the willys!

The Decent really freaked me out in theaters last year.

Admin Greg said:
The Decent really freaked me out in theaters last year.

oh man I forgot about that movie it freaked me out too, The movie Hostel and Hostel 2 are creepy movies I don't know why I watched the 2nd one after seeing the first one.

Um.....I am a big fat chicken.....
So NO scary movies for me! Although somehow my old neighborhood got me to watch the Hills Have Eyes...and they made me watch it at MY house!! LOL!

heat123 said:
What's your All time scary movie?
By far the #1 for me has to be the Exorcist! My parents let us watch as kids and it FREAKED me out big time! I cannot watch it to this day!:yuck:

Unlike when we were teens watching Friday the 13th, Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street- maybe scary back then but a total joke to me now:p.

That movie just gives me the willys!

I still haven't seen The Exorcist - but my husband said that movie freaked him out as a kid as well. I love scary movies- they don't really bother me that much - my girlfriend has scary movie night each year and we watch some really bad ones - but hey it's a great reason to get together and eat! I loved the movie Rosemary's Baby - not necessarily for being scary but just the idea of it. Now it's hard to watch the cut up versions of movies on regular television - just not the same as watching on the big screen the first time.

I am a frady-cat, I donot watch scary movies.

I don't know the Sixth Sense, at the time it came out was the best freaky movie I had seen in a long time... defintiely strange!

Amityville Horror for me..the original. I cannot watch the whole thing.

"Lets Scare Jessica to Death'- came out in the late 60's. I was thirteen and really freaked. I'm sure if I saw it now- it'd be kind of cheesy.

Carissidy said:
I don't know the Sixth Sense, at the time it came out was the best freaky movie I had seen in a long time... defintiely strange!

OMG(osh)....I love m night shyamalan....although his movies scare the you know what out of me. The Village made me twitch for hours!! I tend to watch his movies from behind my hands....

He wrote and directed Sixth Sense, The Village, Lady in the Water, Signs (TALK ABOUT SCARY!) and Unbreakable. Man..the scare me but I have to watch them.....

I hated the Ring really freaked me out but I dont watch scary movies very often either

I heard the Ring and Rosemary's baby were freaky?!? I never watched Amityville Horror just because it was around the same era as exorcist and thought it would be too scary to watch.

Related to Telephone Tips for Exceptional Customer Service

1. What is the scariest-freakiest movie?

The scariest-freakiest movie is subjective and varies from person to person. However, some popular choices include "The Exorcist," "The Shining," and "The Silence of the Lambs."

2. Is this movie suitable for children?

It depends on the age and maturity level of the child. Most scary movies are rated R and are not suitable for young children. We recommend checking the movie's rating and reading reviews before deciding if it is appropriate for your child to watch.

3. Are there jump scares in this movie?

Some scary movies may have jump scares, but it ultimately depends on the individual's reaction. If you are sensitive to jump scares, we recommend researching the movie beforehand or watching with a friend.

4. Is this movie based on a true story?

Some scary movies are based on true events, while others are entirely fictional. We suggest researching the movie or reading reviews to determine if it is based on a true story.

5. Can I find this movie on any streaming platforms?

It depends on the movie and the streaming platform. Some popular scary movies are available on streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime. Others may require rental or purchase on platforms like iTunes or Google Play.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies