• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Fall Back and Save Time Tonight?

In summary, Daylight Savings Time is a practice of setting the clock forward by one hour during the summer months to maximize daylight in the evening. In most states in the United States, it starts on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November, but not all states observe this time change. Daylight Savings Time was implemented to save energy by extending daylight in the evening. Some states, such as Arizona and Hawaii, do not participate in Daylight Savings Time. If you live in an area that observes Daylight Savings Time, you will need to set your clocks forward in the spring and back in the fall, which may affect your schedule.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Just a friendly neighborhood PSA- Don't forget to turn your clocks back one hour tonight before bed...

:)

Yah, I need an extra hour of sleep after today!

wadesgirl said:
Yah, I need an extra hour of sleep after today!

I will never turn down a free hour of sleep! :)

Sorry you had one of those days!

Kitchen Diva said:
I will never turn down a free hour of sleep! :)

Sorry you had one of those days!
I'll never turn down sleep also.

No, it's been a good day but LONG one. I had a jewelry party for my aunt this morning, she had a PC party this afternoon and I had another party this evening. I'm ready for sleep!

Hi there! Thank you so much for the reminder. As a busy pampered chef consultant, I definitely need all the help I can get to stay on top of things. I can't wait to gain that extra hour of sleep tonight! And speaking of time, don't forget to check out our amazing kitchen tools that can help you save even more time and effort in the kitchen. Happy cooking! :)

Related to Are You Ready to Fall Back and Save Time Tonight?

1. What is Daylight Savings Time?

Daylight Savings Time is a practice of setting the clock forward by one hour during the summer months to maximize daylight in the evening.

2. When does Daylight Savings Time start and end?

In most states in the United States, Daylight Savings Time starts on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November. However, some states do not observe this time change.

3. Why do we have Daylight Savings Time?

Daylight Savings Time was implemented to make better use of daylight and save energy. By extending daylight in the evening, it reduces the need for artificial lighting, which in turn reduces energy consumption.

4. Is Daylight Savings Time observed in every state?

No, not every state observes Daylight Savings Time. Some states, such as Arizona and Hawaii, do not participate in Daylight Savings Time.

5. How does Daylight Savings Time affect my schedule?

If you live in an area that observes Daylight Savings Time, you will need to set your clocks forward by one hour in the spring and back by one hour in the fall. This may affect your schedule, so be sure to plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefLisa