• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Forget Survivor Starts Tonight!!

In summary, the premiere of Survivor airs at 8/7c on Wednesdays on CBS. It is not on every night and can be watched on-demand through cable or CBS All Access. Spoilers can be found on fan sites and social media. There is also typically a reunion show after the finale.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hey...I had my DVR set for this so I wouldn't miss it....just wanted to remind any fans that it starts tonight!

I have my DVR set also thanks for the reminder

Oh yeahhhhhhhh ~ coming on in 4 minutes!!!

I have to go watch the second half now! I DVR'd it and ER, watched the first half from 8 to 9, and then watched Grey's from 9 to 11. DH can't figure me out to save his life. He just shakes his head and laughs.

I wish that i had a dvr in my bedroom. I missed it tonight but did dvr it in the living room. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to watch it. Thanks for the reminder thought. What's everyone think so far about this season?

I like some of the people. Frankly, I would voted with the crowd to remove the first two people voted off. They were both annoying. I won't say more so I don't spoil it for those who recorded it.

Related to Don't Forget Survivor Starts Tonight!!

What time does Survivor start tonight?

The premiere of Survivor typically airs at 8/7c on CBS.

Is Survivor on every night?

No, Survivor typically airs once a week on Wednesdays at 8/7c on CBS.

Can I watch Survivor on-demand?

Yes, you can watch full episodes of Survivor on-demand through your cable provider or through the CBS All Access streaming service.

Where can I find spoilers for Survivor?

Spoilers for Survivor can often be found on fan sites and forums, as well as through social media accounts dedicated to the show.

Will there be a reunion show after the finale of Survivor?

Yes, there is typically a reunion show after the finale of Survivor where all the contestants come together to discuss the season and the winner is announced.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
Replies
Views