• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Got Voted Off Survivor? Find Out and Share Your Favorite Hunk!

In summary, Stacy was voted off tonight and it would have been Yau-man if it wasn't for the hidden idol he played.
pcchris
Silver Member
I missed it tonight.....who got voted off?

And, for those "Survivor" fanatics, and seeing as how most of us are female, I want to know who you think the cutest guy was on past episodes of Survivor? My pick would have to be Colby Donaldson. (I think he was in the Australia one).

Mookie got voted off. It would have been a tie so Alex voted Mookie as well and was able to cover his butt for one more week.

And I second, third, fourth, fifth etc Colby.....yum, yum!!!:D

Mookie got the axe tonight. BTW you can catch the whole episode at CBS. com

As for the hunkiest.....Colby is definately on the short list but I think I liked Terry (survivor 12) the most.

Wow! Did he know he was going?? Too bad he gave his immunity idol to Alex last week....could have used it. But good, glad to see him gone! Thanks for the info!

pcchris said:
Wow! Did he know he was going?? Too bad he gave his immunity idol to Alex last week....could have used it. But good, glad to see him gone! Thanks for the info!

Yeah that was a pretty stupid mistake he made ~

Ginny

I LOVED last week's episode!!

PampMomof3 said:
I LOVED last week's episode!!

Kristi ~ love when they got screwed over the idol? My DH and I were laughing over it! (Watched it on Monday after we got home from SF)

Ginny

I love it when there's a group that thinks they got the whole thing figured out, and when the votes are being read, and it doesn't go their way, the looks on their faces are priceless! Like, they'll all be smiling and happy, and then the look of "Holy S*it" comes over them...it's hysterical. (Cuz that's what happened last week - always makes me say HA HA HA!)

pcchris said:
I love it when there's a group that thinks they got the whole thing figured out, and when the votes are being read, and it doesn't go their way, the looks on their faces are priceless! Like, they'll all be smiling and happy, and then the look of "Holy S*it" comes over them...it's hysterical. (Cuz that's what happened last week - always makes me say HA HA HA!)

That's EXACTLY what we thought! I was hilarious! I'm sure Mookie's feeling he didn't give up the idol to Alex now! LOL

Ginny

That's exactly what I thought! Loved the look on Edguardo's face! Even though he's hot!

I think Egardo is hot too!
What I want to know, is how Alex knew to write Mookie's name down? How did he know it would be a tie?! I was thinking, what a smart move, Alex!

I think he was just lucky! We'll have to see how lucky he is next week!
Who do you all want to win it this year?

Yau Man or Earl would be my picks for winner.I love the twists this game takes. (And, yes, the look on Egardo's face was priceless!) It's an interesting study in human behavior. It's often a perfect example of the fact that very few of us see ourselves clearly, and none of us is completely aware of how we are perceived by others.

I'm not sure - but I'm hoping that Yau Man wins it too. He's playing the game very well.

I've been rooting for Edgardo this whole time! Boo-hoo.
Now my sites are on Alex because he's fighting so hard. Like Jeff said last night, 'Alex is either odd-man-out or the most valuable player now'. I hope the other six now start fighting amongst themselves. Isn't that what usually happens? They never follow through with the pecking order and end up getting sidetracked.
But I would love for Yau-Man to win.

So what are the predictions for tonight? I honestly have NO idea where it's going to go tonight. There's too many possibilities out there!!

Sunday is the Finale -- what a great Mother's Day present for me :)

Love the show, but they've been keeping me guessing. I was glad to see the last two guys go, though.

At this point I think they will start turning on Yau Man.
So I guess it's whoever outlasts in the endurance challenge.
Is it true that this year there is a Final 3? If not, I think Earl & Cassondra will stick together.

ARGH! I missed it again! Who got voted out tonight? I'm so glad I have all of you to keep me informed!! Thanks!

Stacy got the boot... but it would have been yauman if it wasnt for the hidden idol he played!

I am counting on Dreamz to at least get in the top 3...

Did I see it right? Did Dreamz vote to get rid of Yau-man AFTER he promised Yau-man that he would help him in the finals so Y gave him the car he won? I turned it on just at the end when they were voting.

I don't know why ANYONE on that show would ever think someone would keep their word! I could never do that show (aside from the fact that I'd never survive out in the open like that :D ) I can't tell when someone is lying to my face. I'm naive when it comes to that kind of thing :eek: And I could never lie just to advance myself.

That's why you'd almost be better off just keeping your mouth closed and "flying under the radar" on that show. Me? I'd be the first one ousted, because I tend to yap without thinking about it until after it's already said. Everyone would be like "holy crap, better get her the heck outta here!" LOL!!!! I really hope that Yau-man wins this one. Although I'll probably forget the finale is Sunday, then I'll check in here to see what happened!! I'm such a dork! LOL!!!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Did I see it right? Did Dreamz vote to get rid of Yau-man AFTER he promised Yau-man that he would help him in the finals so Y gave him the car he won? I turned it on just at the end when they were voting.

I don't know why ANYONE on that show would ever think someone would keep their word! I could never do that show (aside from the fact that I'd never survive out in the open like that :D ) I can't tell when someone is lying to my face. I'm naive when it comes to that kind of thing :eek: And I could never lie just to advance myself.

Yau-man gave Dreamz the car with the proviso that if they both make it to the final 4 AND Dreamz wins immunity he has to give it to Yau. It was specifically stated that if Yau was voted out before the final 4, Dreamz was in the clear. Dreamz never said he wouldn't vote for Yau (which is why I think Yau played his immunity idol).

Right. The deal is for the first immunity challenge of the final 4...that is why Dreamz is trying to get Yau out before that happens.

By the way, Stacy totally gave the plan away when she said it would be a split vote tonight! I think that is what tipped Yau off and why he played the idol.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO - so what is going to happen on Sunday night?? 2 tribal councils before the final 3?? I don't remember how it was in the past.

Yes, I think there are only 2 tribals left. So...the question of the day is will Cassondra, Dreamz and Boo break up the Earl/Yau alliance? They have the numbers and have to do it now in order to guarantee a spot in final 4.

TwinGirlsMom said:
By the way, Stacy totally gave the plan away when she said it would be a split vote tonight! I think that is what tipped Yau off and why he played the idol.

I did notice Yau's eye bug out a bit when she said that! Did you hear when Yau was saying why he gave the car to Dreamz, he added at the end..."and I knew he needed a car". How sweet is that? IMO, no one with any morals should try to vote off a guy after he gives you a car and says that. I'd LOVE to see Yau win. Too many times the youth of show's like this always knock out the older players. For once I'd like to see brains win over brawn.

Maybe Yau can find the other immunity idol this week. How cool (and funny!)would that be?

Not likely. Earl found the other immunity idol on last night's show.

Yau is great. I really hope he wins. Dreamz is one of those guys who conforms to the "letter of the law" but not the spirit. He's the type of guy who probably told his parents, "You said I couldn't ride the bus to the party, but you didn't say I couldn't ride to it with Bob."

I just love Yauman, but I really like Earl, too. He's a sweetie. I do not like Dreamz though. As long as he dosen't win, I'll be pleased with the outcome.

yummybytes said:
I just love Yauman, but I really like Earl, too. He's a sweetie. I do not like Dreamz though. As long as he dosen't win, I'll be pleased with the outcome.

I feel that way about American Idol too....I'd be happy with any of the 3 winning.

Rae...I only watched the end so didn't know the other idol had been found. :eek: I did crack up when Yau made his own fake idol and hid it hoping the girls would find it. I thought that was hysterical. :)

Yeah. He's one smart cookie. I'd really like to see him win. However, my favorites usually don't.

I'm not reading the thread because I don't want a spoiler, but just wanted to let you know you can watch it online. That's what I do when I have to miss it (like last night). Go to CBS.com and look along the left side of the screen. You'll see the links. It doesn't take as long to watch, either, since commercials are limited to about 15 seconds worth between segments ;)

That was quite an episode last night. They all voted for Yau except Earl. Yikes. Lemme tell you, if I was on that show, I would be booted off for being lazy. All I would do is lay on the beach and sit in the water. I might fish a little. I wouldn't really care what anyone was doing, either. I wouldn't "cook", "clean" or do anything.

I really hope that Yao Man wins I totally about Dreamz. I wouldnt vote someone off after tthey gave ma a car.

If I didnt have Dreamz in a Survivor swap I am doing on another message board, I would totally be cheery Yauman on. But, if Dreamz makes it to the top 3, I get free scrapbooking goodies... I know, I am selfish! :D

I wouldn't either, but Dreamz had a point that a million dollars is a lot to give up for a car... so he was sticking to the letter of his agreement.

I expect that there will be some upset people at Cassandra on Sunday -- she was in an alliance that has basically been keeping her alive. Yao may not know exactly who voted for him (they didn't read the last vote), but he has to know that someone in his alliance broke rank (he can assume Boo and Stacy voted for him, but everyone else was in his alliance).

This is the point at which things often turn really ugly.

So, Yau Man just won immunity...this should get interesting...anyone on here AND watching Survivor?

janetupnorth said:
So, Yau Man just won immunity...this should get interesting...anyone on here AND watching Survivor?

I wasn't...but I am now :) It's 9:30...Yau is gone... :(

I am so amazingly annoyed at Dreamz. If he wins the million I will hurt him with sharp pointy things.

Then on TOP of that he voted Yau out. And Earl, too!!

While I know it's smart strategy on their parts... I'm ashamed for them.

FOREVER YAU!!!!!!

Although I didn't like that he voted for Yau, I think of these 3 I'd have to pick Earl...

Wow, this is getting vicious!!!!!!!!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Wow, this is getting vicious!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch...I agree. I don't think I've ever heard this many jurors attack the final people!

Wow! Did you just hear Boo?!?!?!

Boo hit the nail on the head.

By not giving Yau the idol, Dreamz lost respect not only of the jury, but of people he is going to meet every single day for the rest of his life. People WILL hold that against him. HOWEVER -- had he gone through with his word, he would have been viewed as someone with honesty and integrity and only the best roads in this world and beyond are paved in gold for people like that.

while I hope he loses at the game.. he has already lost no matter how much money he gets. A million dollars can change your life, but so can your actions :/ Powerful lesson to learn though.

Sorry -- still bitter.

janetupnorth said:
Wow! Did you just hear Boo?!?!?!

I knew you would catch that...knowing you are a Christian too. WOW, is all I can say. I can't believe anyone is going to vote for Dreamz after what I've heard. My feeling is Earl.

Dreamz has such a goofy look on his face! I think he thinks he can still win. I'd like to see them give Yau something special. A few seasons ago I think they gave money to the favorite.

I'm still sticking with Earl too after everything.

I do have to agree that Dreamz is very immature and "woe is me-like"

We'll find out soon! :)

I do have to say, I'd pick Yau Man if I could. He has a good heart and still truly believes that a man's word is a man's word.

WOW!! Earl recieved all 9 votes!!

Thank GOD it was Earl!!!

Dreamz is going to have a tough time living down his choices. But -- his going to have to answer to a higher jury.

<h2>1. Who got voted off on the most recent episode of Survivor?</h2><p>The most recent episode of Survivor featured the elimination of [insert name here].</p><h2>2. Can you tell me who got voted off on a specific episode of Survivor?</h2><p>Yes, I can provide you with the names of the contestants who were voted off on any past episode of Survivor.</p><h2>3. Who was voted off on the last episode of Survivor?</h2><p>The most recent episode of Survivor saw the elimination of [insert name here].</p><h2>4. Can you tell me who was voted off on a certain season of Survivor?</h2><p>Yes, I can provide you with the names of all the contestants who were voted off on any season of Survivor.</p><h2>5. Who do you think was the cutest guy on past episodes of Survivor?</h2><p>My personal pick for the cutest guy on past episodes of Survivor would have to be Colby Donaldson from the Australia season.</p>

1. Who got voted off on the most recent episode of Survivor?

The most recent episode of Survivor featured the elimination of [insert name here].

2. Can you tell me who got voted off on a specific episode of Survivor?

Yes, I can provide you with the names of the contestants who were voted off on any past episode of Survivor.

3. Who was voted off on the last episode of Survivor?

The most recent episode of Survivor saw the elimination of [insert name here].

4. Can you tell me who was voted off on a certain season of Survivor?

Yes, I can provide you with the names of all the contestants who were voted off on any season of Survivor.

5. Who do you think was the cutest guy on past episodes of Survivor?

My personal pick for the cutest guy on past episodes of Survivor would have to be Colby Donaldson from the Australia season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
aried
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Shawnna