• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Got Voted Off Survivor? Find Out and Share Your Favorite Hunk!

In summary, Stacy was voted off tonight and it would have been Yau-man if it wasn't for the hidden idol he played.
I was so so bummed that Dreamz went back on his word and did not give immunity to Yao Man! Ugh! I was very relieved though that Earl won and also surprised that all 9 votes were for him! WOW!!!

I did have to remind my husband though that remember whoever wins the car on Survivor has yet to win the million! :) I of course can't wait for the next season to start as China looks interesting! That new show Pirate Master that starts on the 31st looks good too though!

When Dreamz was saying that he wanted to help kids with the money I was like who will believe you when you went back on your word. I was totally for Yau Man.

Yea for Earl! I was glad that Dreamz did not get a single vote. The man calls himself a Christian and then treats people horribly. Boo hit the nail on the head.

While Dreamz was doing his whole, "It's just a game, so this is a really hard decision" thing, The Furry Guy and I were yelling at the screen. It's not a hard decision. The fact that it's a game doesn't change anything. Integrity is integrity. Mine is not for sale. If it were, $1 million is too cheap a price.

Sorry, I'm just sick of people getting onto these types of shows, calling themselves Christians, and then breaking most of the commandments. It irritates me.

Just before they voted out Yau, I was saying to my brother than Dreamz has the choice between 3rd or 4th place... he had no chance at winning the way he played the game. And, yes, he actually thought he had a chance.

Rae: I couldn't agree with you more. When people on TV claim so vehemently they are Christian and then do some of that stuff, I wonder: "Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" Because I think people who have faith, have it, and they don't need to work that hard to show it, that it just comes natural; that that's who they are. I think its great to share your faith with others on or off TV, but when you see some of those people (the hypocrits), you just want to shake your head, ya know?

After they revealed that Earl received all 9 votes I began screaming at the TV.....

OUR CABLE WENT OUT!!!! :mad:

I could not believe it!! I wanted to watch the reunion part and see what people said to Dreamz and Yau. Anyone want to give me the Reader's Digest condensed version? :)

I'm sooo happy Earl won! I was torn between him and Yau. They both played a great game!

[/QUOTE]
Rae: I couldn't agree with you more. When people on TV claim so vehemently they are Christian and then do some of that stuff, I wonder: "Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" Because I think people who have faith, have it, and they don't need to work that hard to show it, that it just comes natural; that that's who they are. I think its great to share your faith with others on or off TV, but when you see some of those people (the hypocrits), you just want to shake your head, ya know?[/QUOTE]

I am probanly gonna get slapped for this one but I have all the same issues with people in real life. It makes me sad.....

enough said.

I thought I would get slapped for what I posted!

I have sales people who work in the office who read their Daily Bread or Bible in the morning and then do the most vile things to each other to gain a dollar. I just don't get it.

I'm sorry I hijacked the thread!

Double slap! Right back atcha!

Umm, not exactly a "What Would Jesus Do?" exchange. (Hee, hee.)

Actually, Paulette, I agree wholeheartedly. My pastor often points out that anyone can call themselves a Christian. The Bible says we're known by our fruit. If I don't act in a way that's consistent with what I say I believe, I'm showing that I don't actually believe what I say.

Of course, no one is perfect, but there's a difference between falling short of what I know I should do and lying, cheating, backstabbing, etc. Big difference.

Wow! I was waiting to read this since I didn't have a chance to watch till later on this afternoon. What an ending!

I was yelling at Dreamz when he decided NOT to give Yau the imunity necklace. What the heck? He tells him "I swear to God" and then talks about showing his kids how to act and be a man of your word....then changes it all around and says "Oh, no, I was just playing the game." Bull hocky! He got greedy when Satan dangled that million dollar carrot in front of his face!

I agree with all of you...it really makes me mad when CHRISTIANS (or those who CALL themselves Christians) go on national TV and then screw up so royally. I know we all make mistakes, but now there are tons of people out there thinking to themselves..."See? THAT is why I don't want to be a Christian!"

I am soooo glad Earl won...Cassandra was just really one of those people who steps in the mud and comes up smelling like a rose. I don't think she DESERVED to be in the top three.

Yau SHOULD have won...but thanks to Dreamz, he didn't.

Looking forward to Survivor CHINA and to that next Pirate show...looks like it could be good! I really enjoy these shows, and only got hooked last year! How can it be on for so long and I NEVER watched it?!?!?

Yeah, I'm not necessarily a reality show junkie, but my guilty pleasure is America's Next Top Model. I don't know why that show fascinates me so, but it does. When The Furry Guy catches an episode, he kind of goes on and on about the fact that the would-be models aren't pretty. He's right. Many of them aren't. But, the pictures are amazing.Maybe it's just to balance the unbathed, nasty-looking people on Survivor.Of course, the only other reality show I watch is Beauty and the Geek. I find it fascinating.

<h2>1. Who got voted off on the most recent episode of Survivor?</h2><p>The most recent episode of Survivor featured the elimination of [insert name here].</p><h2>2. Can you tell me who got voted off on a specific episode of Survivor?</h2><p>Yes, I can provide you with the names of the contestants who were voted off on any past episode of Survivor.</p><h2>3. Who was voted off on the last episode of Survivor?</h2><p>The most recent episode of Survivor saw the elimination of [insert name here].</p><h2>4. Can you tell me who was voted off on a certain season of Survivor?</h2><p>Yes, I can provide you with the names of all the contestants who were voted off on any season of Survivor.</p><h2>5. Who do you think was the cutest guy on past episodes of Survivor?</h2><p>My personal pick for the cutest guy on past episodes of Survivor would have to be Colby Donaldson from the Australia season.</p>

1. Who got voted off on the most recent episode of Survivor?

The most recent episode of Survivor featured the elimination of [insert name here].

2. Can you tell me who got voted off on a specific episode of Survivor?

Yes, I can provide you with the names of the contestants who were voted off on any past episode of Survivor.

3. Who was voted off on the last episode of Survivor?

The most recent episode of Survivor saw the elimination of [insert name here].

4. Can you tell me who was voted off on a certain season of Survivor?

Yes, I can provide you with the names of all the contestants who were voted off on any season of Survivor.

5. Who do you think was the cutest guy on past episodes of Survivor?

My personal pick for the cutest guy on past episodes of Survivor would have to be Colby Donaldson from the Australia season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
aried
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Shawnna