• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Season of TV Show: Surprising Endings Ahead!

In summary, Paulette is sad that Season 15 of ER is the last season, but she is glad that she has invested in the full seasons and is sad to see it end. She missed some episodes while she was raising her daughter, but is catching up now. Katie was right - you need the tissues. There was a mention of Ray and Kerry leaving and Paulette wonders what happened to Ray.
chefsteph07
Or am I too old school? Anyone still watching this? I haven't watched it for a few years but I have been catching some repeats of ones that have missed and I think I am going to watch it tonight, especially since this is the last season...never know what types of surprises are in store!

No way! I can not wait!

My dilemma... we do not have tivo and I have GS training tonight. Only 1 VCR in the house works and Greys is still on when ER starts! I have to choose! Arggggg!!! I just emailed some friends bribing them with homemade chocolate chip cookies to tivo it for me! LOL!!!

I am still an ER fan, too! :) DVR in our house will record two programs at once, as long as you watch one while it's recording (we record it even if we're watching it because our kids tend to distract us!). It's sad that Thursday nights are my television nights. Survivor at 8, Grey's at 9, ER at 10.

Paulette I will DVR ER for your for some cookies :D I love ER and have not missed an episode for while now. I am sad to see that it is the last season but it has to end I think they are running out of story lines.

I am so glad we switched to AT&T because we can record up to 4 shows at one time! Awesome for the fall, when all of my shows come back on!

I'm sad that this is the last season. It's been a great show & I love the characters.

I wonder what the end will be like...

aagggg I missed the 1t 15 min what the heck happened?

I used to watch it off and on before Kovach left! He was my Hottie! What happened to him?

KOVACH LEFT????What has the world come to?

so how many of you are crying yet?????

pchefjaime said:
so how many of you are crying yet?????

I watched Grey's and then watched the recording of ER...just finished it 10 minutes ago. Word to the wise...keep some tissue close by. :cry:

Do any of you work in the medical field? Just curious because I can't stand ER or Grey's Anatomy or Scrubs. My ex is a DR and current BF is a DR. and I work in medical imaging. Nothing irks me more than to see them looking at an xray backwards. Scrubs used to show a chest xray backwards at the beginning of the show until too many people complained and they corrected it. I think that's why I like FBI and Law type shows like Criminal Minds, Without a Trace, Law and Order.
Just wondering

All I can say is HOLY COW!!! Not listing any spoilers just in case there is someone out here that hasn't seen the full episode yet, but Katie was right!! You definately need the tissues!! I was in the bed watching last night and was wiping my eyes with my covers!
It's so hard to believe that its been on for 15 years! I've been investing in the full program (season DVD buys) and it is so totally worth it! I lost a few years in between when my daughter was born but I'm so glad I bought all the seasons! I hate that this is the final season!

Oh and Kovac is back for those of you who have been "out of touch". And for the ones who liked the first characters, there will be a tribute episode in November. Here's the link: Anthony Edwards To Return As Dr. Mark Greene For NBC's Final Season Of ER!! -- Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.

All the more reason to buy the DVDs and get caught up; I just LOVE Luka Kovac! :love:

just for fun! yummm...

http://www.hikawa.com.br/img6/luka_kovac.jpg

I watched it this moring...it was a great episode..I lost a few years too, due to my daughter being little and just not wanting to stay up late, but I have been catching the ones I've missed...well, some of them...

I didn't hear that Kovach would be back, but I knew about Anthony Edwards and also I heard that Carter will be back as well.

Now, what I would like to know is, what happened to the character of Ray? The one in the band? I have been catching those on reruns with him, but then I noticed that he was not on last night...and why did Kerry Weaver leave? There was mention last night that she is in Fla?

I think it was last season or the season before---Ray and Kerry both left. I won't spoil how they left.I really need to catch up on last season. We changed cable providers and dropped the DVR, so I didn't watch it hardly at all. Is it on DVD yet? if so, I'll be renting it from netflix.

DebbieJ said:
I think it was last season or the season before---Ray and Kerry both left. I won't spoil how they left.

I really need to catch up on last season. We changed cable providers and dropped the DVR, so I didn't watch it hardly at all. Is it on DVD yet? if so, I'll be renting it from netflix.

As far why they left, I won't spoil either. You need to see for yourself. Its totally worth it! ;) You'll nee the tissues when you watch those episodes too.:cry:

I only have thru season 9 on DVD. If there are any more out, I don't know about it.

Well then someone needs to PM me as to how they left...
I dont know when I'll catch the episodes and it's driving me nuts!

just PM'd you...
go read!!

I was crying like a baby last night! The long walk through the hall was torture! Also seeing Frank so upset killed me!!!!!

just watched it online. I tried to stay up for it last night, but it comes on at 11 here & I didn't make it. (Missed most of last season by falling asleep 5 minutes in. :()Poor DS walked as the emotional bit was beginning, so I had to explain to him that it's all pretend, and so on. I thought that would keep me detached enough to keep my emotions at bay. No dice. Sobbed like a baby. The bit with Frank touching him at the elevator did me in.Why do I watch this show?!?! It gets me every time.

Do you know the episode I remember w/ clarity is the one about 10 yrs ago when Carter and Lucy were shot and Lucy died...a dramatic 2 part episode and I was just shocked by the whole thing.

The Dr. Greene in Hawaii episode kills me every time as well! Last night's episode was great - I watched it this morning and cried the whole second half!

Okay Step you need to PM me because I missed a few episodes after Kovac and Lockhart got married. So, I didn't see what happened to Ray. I think I caught what happened to Weaver (or just don't care).

There are 4 different channels that play ER reruns I have been recording all of them trying to catch the one with the storyline of Ray. Of course all 4 are playing different years. So...I NEED TO KNOW!!

Just PM'd you!

Gina M said:
The Dr. Greene in Hawaii episode kills me every time as well! Last night's episode was great - I watched it this morning and cried the whole second half!

That was just on the other morning and I did watch it again...that was right around the time I quit watching it. It was a good one too.

What got me last night, was Morris with Bettina...

chefsteph07 said:
Just PM'd you!

Thank you so much!

ragschef said:
What got me last night, was Morris with Bettina...

I know! She held it together till the box. What a shame! I was hoping that it wouldn't be who it was and that it was Sam, but I guess they had to keep her for her son. Although she's shipped him off so that's not that big a deal.

Yeah, Sam's not all that and I HATE her dark hair.

but I like Sam and John Stamos. I'd hate to see him lose his love interest. His puppy dog eyes slay me.I kept thinking about the episode with Carter & Lucy last night while I was waiting to the new episode to start. That was an amazing episode.I just hope that Abby and Kovak get back together for good. He's her best partner yet.

oooohh... and remember when Doug left and Carol started crying and said "I don't want to wake up alone tomorrow". And then they reunited on the dock with Don Henley "I'm taking you home" in the background!!! That was great.Okay, back to reality. Stat!

hmmm, I hope I don't get lynched... but I thought Steph was posting that she had to take one of her kids to the ER... Whoops.

crystalscookingnow said:
hmmm, I hope I don't get lynched... but I thought Steph was posting that she had to take one of her kids to the ER... Whoops.

LOL
That's hilarious!
I hope not!

peichef said:
oooohh... and remember when Doug left and Carol started crying and said "I don't want to wake up alone tomorrow". And then they reunited on the dock with Don Henley "I'm taking you home" in the background!!! That was great.

Okay, back to reality. Stat!

I just watched that episode a few weeks ago! Oh that's a good one. And then finale for season 2 where was left at the altar and then they agreed that tehy were not the perfect pair. You knoew all along though the she still had feelings for Doug, even though he was involved with someone else.

I just love ER!

Is it true that ER won't be on this week? what the....??

ragschef said:
Is it true that ER won't be on this week? what the....??

Nope, next week.

http://www.tv.com/er/show/111/episode_guide.html?season=15&tag=season_dropdown%3Bdropdown

ahh... thanks, janet! you're awesome!

I know, what's up w/ that? That's the night of the VP debate...

All I can say is , UGH!! I'm anxious to get into the season!

I so cried last week! It stinks that it will not be on this week! UGH!!

ER in THREE DAYS!!! YIPEE!!!! :D I can't wait!! Are there any previews for this week's episode? Can't seem to get my mouse on one... :)

I haven't seen the previews for this week but you know this whole season is going to be sooooo good! I know Abby leaves, Mark comes back for a show, not sure how they are doing that but they are..... I know that Carter comes back. I have been addicted to ER since it's start and am sad to see that it's run is coming to an end. The writers are fabulous and they kept that show fresh and on the edge through it's entire run! Everytime I would think that if somebody left, it would never be the same, they'd prove me wrong! I did not like Pratt at all in the beginning but damn I loved him in the end and I sooooooo did not want him to die. The part with his girl and Archie killed me! Franks reaction was too much and I didn't want Sam to be the survivor either! I know, how mean, but I wanted to see Pratt and his lady be together. But one thing is for sure, I am so happy nothing happened to Abby! Because her and Kovac had just reuinited and they need to be together! That is why she leaves, I think, because he wants to leave.
Anyway, can't wait for Thursday!;)

MissChef said:
I haven't seen the previews for this week but you know this whole season is going to be sooooo good! I know Abby leaves, Mark comes back for a show, not sure how they are doing that but they are..... I know that Carter comes back. I have been addicted to ER since it's start and am sad to see that it's run is coming to an end. The writers are fabulous and they kept that show fresh and on the edge through it's entire run! Everytime I would think that if somebody left, it would never be the same, they'd prove me wrong! I did not like Pratt at all in the beginning but damn I loved him in the end and I sooooooo did not want him to die. The part with his girl and Archie killed me! Franks reaction was too much and I didn't want Sam to be the survivor either! I know, how mean, but I wanted to see Pratt and his lady be together. But one thing is for sure, I am so happy nothing happened to Abby! Because her and Kovac had just reuinited and they need to be together! That is why she leaves, I think, because he wants to leave.
Anyway, can't wait for Thursday!;)

They're doing a memorable episode to bring Mark back. Otherwise, he'd have just been reincarnated...

I totally agree that the show has been fresh with every season. Tehy've done sucha great job in keeping it interesting and leaving us craving more. I don't know what I'm going to do after this season. I have earlier seasons on DVD up thru the 8th season. I guess I'll survive on those...

I had mixed feelings about who I wanted to die at the finale. I hated thta it was Pratt because of him and Bettina. I certainly didn't want it to be Abby or Kovac, for obvious reasons. And if anybody, it should have been Sam seeing as how her son is no longer around, but she has her new lover too. It was just sad the way it played out. I can't wait for Thursday night, either! :)

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!!! :D

ragschef said:
They're doing a memorable episode to bring Mark back. Otherwise, he'd have just been reincarnated...

I totally agree that the show has been fresh with every season. Tehy've done sucha great job in keeping it interesting and leaving us craving more. I don't know what I'm going to do after this season. I have earlier seasons on DVD up thru the 8th season. I guess I'll survive on those...

I had mixed feelings about who I wanted to die at the finale. I hated thta it was Pratt because of him and Bettina. I certainly didn't want it to be Abby or Kovac, for obvious reasons. And if anybody, it should have been Sam seeing as how her son is no longer around, but she has her new lover too. It was just sad the way it played out. I can't wait for Thursday night, either! :)

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!!! :D

I agree, and I don't want to see a son without his mother, especially considering his father is dead, although, he's better off with his father out of the picture.
But as you said they do not show him anymore. But Sam is always so full of attitude and her holier than thou attitude just has to go. I wanted to smack the mess out of her when she was so hard on Abby last season regarding Abby's set back with alcohol. Who is Sam to judge anyone? Anyway, Pratt had come a LONG way in the last few years. Shoot he was going to be Chief of Staff, they don't just give that position to anyone! He was a big help to his brother, in which I found that relationship to be so awesome. Because with Pratt being such the womanizer in the beginning, and even the loving committed man he became to his lady, but to have a studly brother who was gay was hard on him as well as hard on his brother, because he wanted Pratt to accept him for who he was. And the fact that Pratt eventually did accept him and support him was so wonderful. And they loved each other so much after years of not knowing each other..... I loved their storyline! In upcoming episodes, it showed Pratts brother up on the roof like he is going to jump and Abby up there with him, I think she will end up saving him. And that will be good because Pratt was there for her in her darkest hour, I think she will be there for his brother.....
So, no I didn't want anyone to die, but that is what is the big deal about this show..... is that it is so real life, you don't always get the happy ending in life and in this show, based around an ER, it shows the true nature of how hard life and death are and the reality of both. This show will be sorely missed by me!:(

MissChef said:
I agree, and I don't want to see a son without his mother, especially considering his father is dead, although, he's better off with his father out of the picture.
But as you said they do not show him anymore. But Sam is always so full of attitude and her holier than thou attitude just has to go. I wanted to smack the mess out of her when she was so hard on Abby last season regarding Abby's set back with alcohol. Who is Sam to judge anyone? Anyway, Pratt had come a LONG way in the last few years. Shoot he was going to be Chief of Staff, they don't just give that position to anyone! He was a big help to his brother, in which I found that relationship to be so awesome. Because with Pratt being such the womanizer in the beginning, and even the loving committed man he became to his lady, but to have a studly brother who was gay was hard on him as well as hard on his brother, because he wanted Pratt to accept him for who he was. And the fact that Pratt eventually did accept him and support him was so wonderful. And they loved each other so much after years of not knowing each other..... I loved their storyline! In upcoming episodes, it showed Pratts brother up on the roof like he is going to jump and Abby up there with him, I think she will end up saving him. And that will be good because Pratt was there for her in her darkest hour, I think she will be there for his brother.....
So, no I didn't want anyone to die, but that is what is the big deal about this show..... is that it is so real life, you don't always get the happy ending in life and in this show, based around an ER, it shows the true nature of how hard life and death are and the reality of both. This show will be sorely missed by me!:(

I TOTALLY agree!! in other words... ditto from me

AHHH!!! I can't wait until tonight!! I need a good cry! :cry:

I'm a big ER fan myself. I can't wait for tonights episode! Does anyone know where I can view the old episodes?

I"m sure you can see them online...maybe go to NBC.com?

I use to watch it for years but quit when they started a storyline that I could not stomach. I am now waiting to see if Grey's will run me away too.

So, what did you guys think of tonights episode?

<h2>1. What show is this referring to?</h2><p>The show in question is "Last Season of TV Show".</p><h2>2. Is this the final season of the show?</h2><p>Yes, this is the last season of "Last Season of TV Show".</p><h2>3. Will there be any big surprises in this season?</h2><p>We can't reveal any spoilers, but we can promise that there will be some unexpected twists and turns in this final season.</p><h2>4. Is it necessary to have watched the previous seasons to understand this one?</h2><p>While it's always helpful to have some background knowledge, each episode is crafted to be enjoyed by both longtime fans and new viewers.</p><h2>5. When does the new season premiere?</h2><p>The new season of "Last Season of TV Show" premieres tonight at 8pm on our network. Don't miss it!</p>

Related to Last Season of TV Show: Surprising Endings Ahead!

1. What show is this referring to?

The show in question is "Last Season of TV Show".

2. Is this the final season of the show?

Yes, this is the last season of "Last Season of TV Show".

3. Will there be any big surprises in this season?

We can't reveal any spoilers, but we can promise that there will be some unexpected twists and turns in this final season.

4. Is it necessary to have watched the previous seasons to understand this one?

While it's always helpful to have some background knowledge, each episode is crafted to be enjoyed by both longtime fans and new viewers.

5. When does the new season premiere?

The new season of "Last Season of TV Show" premieres tonight at 8pm on our network. Don't miss it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
chefcharity
Replies
Views