• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Watch the Grey's Anatomy Finale?

In summary, the episode was amazing. Lost's finale was another great one - can't believe I have to wait until next Jan/Feb to see that one again.
Gina M
Gold Member
I won't spoil it for anyone but man what a show tonight!! It was something else - what a shocker! Can't wait to see what happens in the fall. Lost's finale was another great one - can't believe I have to wait until next Jan/Feb to see that one again.

What? January? February? That bites!! Ugh!! I wish I hadn't watched it, now.

I am emotionally drained from watching Grey's, but not in a horrible way. I'm just glad I DVR'd it (even though I watched it live!), because I can go back and watch it again over the summer when I begin going through withdrawal symptoms. :) I think my husband believes I've got some sort of obsession, but I tell him he gets like that about football, so I should be allowed to have a weakness, too!

No spoilers posted by me...I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet. But I will warn you to take your vitamins and eat your Wheaties first, because it's a doozie!

DH predicted the ending to the T from the minute the bus thing happened...I kept saying '''NO way'''.....now I'm listening to 'I told you so's' ...

WOW, what an episode that was!!

Serioulsy !!!!! OMG not george and izzy !!!!! I can't wait till september when the season starts up again. I am just blown away and seriously the wedding is going to have change some sort.... all I can say OMG OMG OMG

Back to Katie comment I know I am obessed with Greys I ended a show tonight early cause even thought I had DVR I sure wasn't going to come into the middle of it I so love Greys and never miss it and have all the dvd's....

On the other note my show is at 850.00 and she is wanting to get over 1000.00

Seriously wow I can't believe tonight greys!!!!

I read somewhere that Izzy was leaving but George? I don't think so. When he appeared at the elevator he was very "decorated" in military ribbons which tells me he served in the Army.

Great foreshadowing!!(the uniform) I agree he is probably not gone.. just the way it was ending like they were separating instead of joining each other....WOW what a show. Talk about the best cliff hanger ever...

I still can't get over it. I got CHILLS whenever Meredith figured out it was George! I didn't expect that AT ALL!! WOW.. It'll take me until next season to get over it!! WOW WOW WOW!!
& Izzy, we all pretty much knew it was coming, but the look on Alex's face.. OMG!
and I know it will be a tearjerker during the season premiere whenever Mere finds out!

kcjodih said:
DH predicted the ending to the T from the minute the bus thing happened...I kept saying '''NO way'''.....now I'm listening to 'I told you so's' ...

WOW, what an episode that was!!

I'm with your husband. I don't watch the show every week but was very certain right from the start that the bus accident guy was George. Couldn't believe they waited until the last minute to unveil that one.

I just watched it online, I forgot to DVR it last night.

All I can say is I never saw that coming with George. My husband might have though, he has that intution like your husbands did.

Izzy, well Alex had me in such tears!!! He really did an excellent job!:thumbup:

Can't wait until the fall season !!

Kelly V.

Anyone know what the 007 meant went George "wrote" that in Meredith's hand? Maybe I missed something along the way??

When George was an intern he operated on someone (actually a couple of people I think) and they all died. So Alex nicknamed him "007" like in James Bond.
It ended up being his "nickname" it stuck after that.

Did anyone notice, there were none of the new interns in the episode?? Wonder if they had the week off for good behavior??!!

Kelly V.

Last edited:
lol Kelly I noticed that too it was rather crazy how this season ended with the oringinals and few new doctors.... My hubby wonders about bailey and chef if anything is ever going to happen between them cause whenever she has a problems she always goes to him which I have thought about it and he is right I just doubt anything will ever come of them.

Thanks Kelly!

TR Knight has been talking all season about wanting out of his contract--Katherine Heigl was earlier, but has since changed her mind and said she wil stay as long as they will have her. My predicition is the elevator door is going to close--Izzy will come back, and George will die. I figured out it was him and not Owen at the army recruiter, but I didn't see the bus thing coming--at all!! I wasn't even paying attention to it at first--then it haunted me all night, cuz I kept thinking George knew everything they were saying about him and he was a doctor and knew how badly he was injured. I was crying at the end, and then I was just mad!

OMG, I was so mad at the end I almost threw the remote at the TV. I can't believe we have to wait until the Fall now!!!!

I think the door will close, Izzy will live but George will die!! I always hate when they kill people off then they can't come back for sure. Well I guess they can come back as ghosts but I don't like that either :(

I'm with you, Rennea. I am really tired of the whole haunting Denny thing--hope that storyline is over. This is the biggest cliffhanger they've ever done! Have to get this season on DVD-have all the rest! One thing I missed--what was it Christina said yes to with Owen? I know she told him she loved him, and he was talking about going back to Iraq--did she agree to go with him?
BTW--I did love it when Christina and Meredith hugged. I love it that the characters in this show contantly grow and change and evolve.

I think ( and if I am wrong someone chime in) that when Christina says "Yes" it meant that she is ready to start a relationship with Owen.

I never put two and two together either after seeing George at the recruiters and then the bus accident happening. But he came back to the hospital after and we never knew he left until the Chief said he let him go early to say good-bye to his Mom before he took his oath.

Kelly V.

Okay--I was hoping that's what the "yes" meant--not that they were going to go to Iraq together. I'm anxious to see what happens with Bailey, too--she is one of my favorites. She's so strong, and I've never cared for her husband. Honestly, there's not a character on the show that I dislike--I might get sick of them for awhile--but they're all really deep and multi-faceted. Okay, I really do have a life beyond Grey's, believe it or not!

I thought Owen asked Yang to meet him half way (in the relationdship) and she then said YES she was ready???

heat123 said:
I thought Owen asked Yang to meet him half way (in the relationdship) and she then said YES she was ready???

Yeah, I think what I meant in my previous post was that she was ready to start the relationship again. Give it another try and meet him 1/2 way to start again.

Kelly V.

pkd09 said:
I read somewhere that Izzy was leaving but George? I don't think so. When he appeared at the elevator he was very "decorated" in military ribbons which tells me he served in the Army.

Yes, George is also leaving:(

Well, I was shocked by all of it. I tend not to expect things or think ahead. I like to take it for the moment. Shocked about the it being George at the recruiter's office and the bus victim. I absolutely LOVED Alex in this one. He did a terrific job! I also cried last week, ALOT, when Derek had the idea to let Izzie and Alex get married instead. What a guy!

So sad we have to wait!

I was also taken in LOST when Sawyer had to let Juliet go. ANyone see that?

christinaspc said:
lol Kelly I noticed that too it was rather crazy how this season ended with the oringinals and few new doctors.... My hubby wonders about bailey and chief if anything is ever going to happen between them cause whenever she has a problems she always goes to him which I have thought about it and he is right I just doubt anything will ever come of them.

I had DVRd like a month's worth of episodes and just now caught up. The George thing was crazy!

I wonder about Bailey and the Chief too...she is so amazing and he has finally seemed to become a full person.

I was a little disappointed in the Derek and Meredith's coming together, but I guess it's good that the wedding wasn't so predictable

As far as LOST...wow there are so many loose ends that we need a whole other forum for that!!

letscook04 said:
Yes, George is also leaving:(

I heard on radio news that Yes George died. Because he and the creater were at odds for a long time, supposably. But no confirmation on Izzy yet??? will see???

I too am having a horrible time waiting for the new season! I think since TR Knight would like to leave and since George is such a strong character, this bus accident is a way to replace the actor and keep the character. You know, Mark Sloan will come in and do plastic surgery on his face and when they peel off the bandages, it's a new face.

A friend of mine is a sister-in-law to Katie Heigl and I bug her all of the time for details, but get none! She says Katie stays pretty tight lipped about it. Don't stop me from asking though ;) Especially with a season finale like this one!

~Kel

1. What happened in the Grey's Anatomy finale?

In the Grey's Anatomy finale, there were multiple plot twists and emotional moments. The main storylines included the arrival of a new doctor, the resolution of Meredith's insurance fraud case, and the reveal of Teddy's pregnancy. Additionally, there were several heart-wrenching scenes involving the death of a beloved character and the departure of another.

2. Will there be another season of Grey's Anatomy?

Yes, Grey's Anatomy has been renewed for a 17th season. The premiere date has not been announced yet, but it is expected to air in the fall of 2020.

3. What was the reaction to the finale from fans and critics?

The reactions to the Grey's Anatomy finale were mixed. Some fans were emotional and satisfied with the conclusion of certain storylines, while others were disappointed with the departure of a major character. Critics praised the writing and performances, but also noted that the episode felt rushed at times.

4. Can I watch the Grey's Anatomy finale online?

Yes, the Grey's Anatomy finale is available to watch online through ABC's website or app. However, you may need a cable provider login to access it. The episode is also available for purchase on platforms like iTunes and Amazon.

5. Will any characters be returning for the next season?

At this time, it is unclear which characters will be returning for the 17th season of Grey's Anatomy. However, it has been confirmed that several actors who previously left the show will be making guest appearances, including Sandra Oh (Cristina Yang) and Patrick Dempsey (Derek Shepherd).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies