• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Cooking Demo Necessary for a Successful Grand Opening?

In summary, the Grand Opening Celebration is an event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase their products and share information about their business opportunity. It will be held on a specific date and location, and anyone is welcome to attend. Guests can expect to try delicious food, learn about products, and hear from successful consultants about the business opportunity.
blessed4life
I'm having a Grand Opening and I was wondering if it would be okay not to do a demo? I'll make the recipes and show the products and of course have info about the business opportunity (and show the DVD)...but, do I have to do a cookng demo?

Advice please:)

Hi Germell, me again! No you don't have to do a demo not everyone does and they are just as successful! If you are going to have a recipe there, you could go over the recipe and explain the products you used or even bring small foods that they can try the products themselves;for example nuts for the food chopper, carrots for the knives, or whatever... I think other than that you're good to go!

Perfect!!!! Thanks ever so much:) ! I'll make sure they have plenty of products to play with!!

Good Luck... sorry I keep jumping on your threads..:eek: I promise I am not stalking you! :p LOL

It's quite okay! I'm glad you're here to help me out:) !

I have had several successful "Open House", or "Preview" type of shows. My first one, I did a demo - and it was EXTREMELY stressful! I found it so hard to be the hostess and the consultant at the same time. So after that, I switched my Preview Shows to a format where the food is made ahead of time, and I just do a short presentation about the products, & upcoming specials, and the opportunity - Thats It! Then I just mingle and chat and take orders.

Related to Is a Cooking Demo Necessary for a Successful Grand Opening?

What is the Grand Opening Celebration event?

The Grand Opening Celebration is an exciting event where we showcase our delicious recipes and share information about our business opportunity. It's a great opportunity for those interested in Pampered Chef to learn more about our products and the potential for starting their own business.

When and where is the Grand Opening Celebration?

The Grand Opening Celebration event will be held on [date] at [location]. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to RSVP.

Who can attend the Grand Opening Celebration?

Anyone is welcome to attend the Grand Opening Celebration! Whether you are a current Pampered Chef customer, interested in becoming a consultant, or simply love cooking and trying new recipes, this event is for you.

Will there be food at the Grand Opening Celebration?

Yes, there will be plenty of delicious food and recipes to try at the Grand Opening Celebration. We love sharing our tasty dishes with our guests and giving them a chance to experience our products firsthand.

What can I expect at the Grand Opening Celebration?

At the Grand Opening Celebration, you can expect to learn about our products, try some delicious recipes, and hear from successful Pampered Chef consultants about the amazing business opportunity that we offer. It's a fun and informative event that you won't want to miss!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies