• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a 1 Hour Transit Time Enough to Catch a Flight from HO to Midway?

G
Gagescorpages
Can I realistically make a flight that departs Midway at 4:20pm if I leave HO at 3pm??

Nope. :( Especially if you're supposed to be there at least an hour ahead. O'Hare MAYBE-but even that's cutting it close. But not Midway. Sorry:(

Thanks Becky. I didn't think so...but figured I'd ask. :(

No way. You would need to be at Midway at 3 p.m. and depending on traffic, it would probably take at least an hour if not longer.

Related to Is a 1 Hour Transit Time Enough to Catch a Flight from HO to Midway?

1. How long does it take to travel from HO to Midway?

The approximate travel time from HO to Midway is 1 hour and 20 minutes.

2. Is there a direct flight from HO to Midway departing at 4:20pm?

No, there is not a direct flight from HO to Midway departing at 4:20pm. You may need to make a layover or connect in order to reach your destination at that time.

3. Can I realistically make a flight that departs Midway at 4:20pm if I leave HO at 3pm?

It is unlikely that you will be able to make a flight departing from Midway at 4:20pm if you leave HO at 3pm. It is recommended that you leave earlier or choose a later flight.

4. What is the best way to travel from HO to Midway?

The most efficient way to travel from HO to Midway is by taking a flight. However, you may also choose to drive, take a bus, or use public transportation.

5. Can I change my departure time without incurring additional fees?

This will depend on the airline and the type of ticket you have purchased. It is best to check with the airline directly to see if they allow changes to flight times and if there are any fees associated with it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mhrivera
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
Replies