• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invited to Participate in Chocolate Festival!

In summary, the Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites are AWESOME!!! I have made them sooooooooo many times! Also had kids & adults as well during the holidays ask me to make them for them. The only thing is they need more time in the freezer than what the recipe calls for. You can even make them in advance & just decorate them at the show....HTH :D ;) :D
SusanBP0129
I was invited to participate in a Chocolate Festival on 3/15.
"Chocolate Bliss" Show was requested.
Recipe suggestions??

Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries is my new favorite. Chocolate Chip Sensation and Banana Split Brownie are also very popular.

Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies are very full of chocolate...you can even replace the nuts with mini chips and really OD them!!!!

Oh, Susan! You're the consultant who got in on that! I'd suggest two step fudge and/or Tuxedo Brownies. Good luck with it!

Mary

I will be on a stage....LOL!!
so I don't want too many steps...KWIM?
There will be a REAL chef/chocolatier guy there, too. So I want it to be *quality*, you know. I personally love Rolos, but they aren't exactly a chocolate connoisseur's chocolate.
Am I making sense??

If these are going to be real "chocolatiers" - then I would do something like the brownie truffle bites, or the decadent truffle bar from the "Cooking For 2 or More" cookbook. I wouldn't do milk chocolate anything.....JMO. (or fudge made with canned chocolate frosting!)

ChefBeckyD said:
If these are going to be real "chocolatiers" - then I would do something like the brownie truffle bites, or the decadent truffle bar from the "Cooking For 2 or More" cookbook. I wouldn't do milk chocolate anything.....JMO. (or fudge made with canned chocolate frosting!)

My thoughts exactly.
I will have to test out those recipes at home. Thank you!!

(Such sacrifices we make! LOL)

A layered triffle would be good. I've made one we call Death By Chocolate. It's cubed devil's food cake, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup and health bar bites and repeat layers.

SusanBP0129 said:
My thoughts exactly.

The Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites are AWESOME!!! I have made them sooooooooo many times! Also had kids & adults as well during the holidays ask me to make them for them. The only thing is they need more time in the freezer than what the recipe calls for. You can even make them in advance & just decorate them at the show....HTH :D ;) :D

Ginger428 said:
The Chocolate Brownie Truffle Bites are AWESOME!!! I have made them sooooooooo many times! Also had kids & adults as well during the holidays ask me to make them for them. The only thing is they need more time in the freezer than what the recipe calls for. You can even make them in advance & just decorate them at the show....HTH :D ;) :D
If you make some in advance, I would still show how you did them in the mini muffin pan, the decorate some already baked ones. That way it will show them how to use alot more tools.

wadesgirl said:
A layered triffle would be good. I've made one we call Death By Chocolate. It's cubed devil's food cake, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup and health bar bites and repeat layers.

Sounds awesome!!!

Ginger428 said:

Never made 'em! I'll have to test them out!

Chocolate TrifleI would definitely do a chocolate trifle - get some of the "pros" to help out - make it interactive! Search for a Fudgey Brownie Trifle in "files". It's awesome and looks SOOOOO pretty. Make the Velvety Truffles would be good too. You could even do the new Summer Berry Shortcakes and make a chocolate ganache for inside the pastry before you add the strawberries. I made this them this weekend and put in some whipped topping before the fruit. So, I would layer in the ganache, a spoonful of whipped topping, then the strawberries and then the sauce. :)

I was too going to suggest brownie truffle bites, or oreo truffles.

Decisions, decisions....

SusanBP0129 said:
My thoughts exactly.

Sue...

I just wanted to offer my taste testing services! Let me know when you need me!

Tee! Hee!

KellyTheChef said:
Sue...

I just wanted to offer my taste testing services! Let me know when you need me!

Tee! Hee!

What a generous offer! LOL ;) :D

Well, we must make sacrifices to help each other out!!

KellyTheChef said:
Well, we must make sacrifices to help each other out!!

This is very true! LOL:D

Pastry Chef's take on Chocolate--I am one!One of my most successful shows was a "death by chocolate" theme, but it helps that I am a classically trained pastry chef and chocolate sculptures where and are my speciality. I think the ganache in the brownie truffle bites is in need of some good quality chocolate chips (Guitard or Giradelli are pretty good) if you make it and you need to increase the chocolate to 1 1/2 cups to the 3/4 cups heavy cream. This will ensure they set up a lot faster, and will travel better. If you use white chocolate, it needs to be like 2cups to 1/2 cup cream. White chocolate with a little culinary lavender and mint extract is awesome! I have found it a real beauty to add a fresh blackberry/raspberry to top and also a few teaspoons of fresh orange zest-- the microplane rocks-- to the ganche as well as a dash of cayanne pepper. It sounds wierd, but adds a crazy subtle kick that makes the chocolate linger. Not too much cayanne though. I also add a little rum extract or anise extract-- not as easy to identify as vanilla or almond extract a very sophisticated addition. Good luck! Have you ever tried rolling out tootsie rolls and then forming them into roses? It looks beautiful!

The tootsie roll idea would be something great to do at a chocolate bliss show! I had forgot that you can do that. Guests will love doing it.

chefmary said:
Oh, Susan! You're the consultant who got in on that! I'd suggest two step fudge and/or Tuxedo Brownies. Good luck with it!

Mary

You heard about it?? It's up in Goshen, NY.
...Still not sure what I'm doing!
How have you been, Mary?

Regarding the Truffle mixture having to be in the freezer longer...I found that if you use an off-brand of chips that it doesn't firm up as quickly.

SusanBP0129 said:
I was invited to participate in a Chocolate Festival on 3/15.
"Chocolate Bliss" Show was requested.
Recipe suggestions??
How did it go?

Not bad!
$300 in sales & 2 bookings.
:)

Those are EXCELLENT results!! Way to go!

I am more than willing to taste test too....the more the merrier right?
:D

Doing it again this year (April). :)

1. What is the Chocolate Festival?

The Chocolate Festival is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase our delicious chocolate products and recipes. It's a fun and interactive event for chocolate lovers to sample and purchase our products, as well as learn new recipes and techniques.

2. How can I participate in the Chocolate Festival?

If you have received an invitation to participate in the Chocolate Festival, it means that you are a valued customer or consultant with Pampered Chef. To participate, simply RSVP to the invitation and let us know you will be attending.

3. Can I bring a guest to the Chocolate Festival?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Chocolate Festival. However, please make sure to indicate the number of guests you will be bringing when you RSVP so we can plan accordingly.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Chocolate Festival?

No, there is no cost to attend the Chocolate Festival. It is a complimentary event for our valued customers and consultants. However, if you wish to purchase any of our products at the event, there will be a cost for those items.

5. What can I expect at the Chocolate Festival?

You can expect a fun and indulgent experience at the Chocolate Festival. There will be delicious chocolate samples to try, live demonstrations of chocolate recipes, and opportunities to purchase our products at special event pricing. You will also have the chance to socialize with other chocolate lovers and our Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbergwrightchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • pckelly