• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Donation for Chocolate Festival Fundraiser

In summary, the author has bought a booth for a "Chocolate Festival" at a nearby convention center. The Chocolate Festival benefits a local place that helps women & children. The author agreed to provide x amount of samples, and chose to give out the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies recipe cards. The author also needs to donate a silent auction item worth at least $25. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
kspry
Hi, it's my first post here on these forums - I hope this is the correct section.

I've bought a booth for a "Chocolate Festival" at a nearby convention center.
The whole Chocolate Festival benefits a local place that helps women & children.

I agreed to provide x amount of samples, and I chose to give out the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies recipe cards.

I also need to donate a silent auction item worth at least $25. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Chef Success!

yuummmmyy Chocolate Festival...I loved the one we had in town last year. How about making chocolate fondu for your booth?

For silent auction....
pizza stone with pizza cutter
a basket made up of scrapers and kitchen tools
simple addition cups or bowls filled with candy
what ever you decide I would just make it look pretty and put your card in it so that it is visible to everyone that walks by it!

Nikki - ever been to Burlington's????

Janet,

Not for about 10 years...but yes I have been there (you are talking about the store, right?)

Was there a choclate festival there?

Did I hear someone say Chocolate Festival???

i think that pc should make a chocolate fountain

Since you're giving away the brownie recipe, how about the Large bar pan and mini serving spatula. That way the winner can make the recipe right away.

nikkijo said:
Janet,

Not for about 10 years...but yes I have been there (you are talking about the store, right?)

Was there a choclate festival there?

Yup (on the fest - not the store) - Every year Nikki - Burlington is Chocolate City, USA!

I haven't been to one in about 15 years...

Here is the link....

http://www.chocolatefest.com/

I agree with the barpan and the mini-spatula - and attach the recipe with curly ribbon and a even throw in some Rolos - maybe you can sorta tie them in with the bow.

chefann said:
Since you're giving away the brownie recipe, how about the Large bar pan and mini serving spatula. That way the winner can make the recipe right away.

Once again Ann has an answer for everything. I think that that would be a great idea.

chefann said:
I think that is ideal!:D Welcome to Chef Success!!:D You will get soo many great ideas here and whenever you have a question, it will be answered in no time!

janetupnorth said:
Yup (on the fest - not the store) - Every year Nikki - Burlington is Chocolate City, USA!

I haven't been to one in about 15 years...

Here is the link....

http://www.chocolatefest.com/
We lived not all that far from Burlington WI until about 10 years ago and I never heard of that Chocolate Fest until just now. :cry: I would have been there!!

BethCooks4U said:
We lived not all that far from Burlington WI until about 10 years ago and I never heard of that Chocolate Fest until just now. :cry: I would have been there!!

Don't feel TOO bad - after 26 years in Racine, I only got there twice...and that was before I truly APPRECIATED chocolate!

janetupnorth said:
Don't feel TOO bad - after 26 years in Racine, I only got there twice...and that was before I truly APPRECIATED chocolate!
Well I lived there for over 45 years...

Hey Beth - Morehead City has a Chocolate Festival every year! 20 min from me - a little further for you but it is wonderful!

Cindycooks said:
Hey Beth - Morehead City has a Chocolate Festival every year! 20 min from me - a little further for you but it is wonderful!
Ohhhhh!!:love: How is it that I never heard about these things before??

When is it??? I just might have to get over there! We have been to Morehead City several times and have enjoyed it there but CHOCOLATE - well now...

HHHMMM I will have to check and see if Hershey has a Chocolate Festival...It would make sense. I live about 30 minutes away from Hershey.

chefheidi2003 said:
HHHMMM I will have to check and see if Hershey has a Chocolate Festival...It would make sense. I live about 30 minutes away from Hershey.
um.... duh? I think they have SEVERAL during the year.

Sorry- I'm in a sarcastic mood today.

Beth - I am pretty sure it is sometime in Feb (around Valentines Day - chocolate = LOVE). I have never thought of a booth there but maybe I will check it out and let you know. We could do a booth - or just go and eat!

Thanks for the ideas, everybody!

Almost went with the large bar pan and mini spatula, but didn't want to get into the recipe call-outs too far. I added up all the product: food chopper, batter bowls, etc - good recipe for a show, but too much $$ to donate.

I decided to donate the Silicone Bakeware Floral Cupcake Pan and Season's Best with the great picture of the results on the cover.

Last edited:
kspry said:
Thanks for the ideas, everybody!

Almost went with the large bar pan and mini spatula, but didn't want to get into the recipe call-outs too far. I added up all the product: food chopper, batter bowls, etc - good recipe for a show, but too much $$ to donate.

I decided to donate the Silicone Bakeware Floral Cupcake Pan and Season's Best with the great picture of the results on the cover.

I think that that was a great idea. Funny how with all of the suggestions you thought of something totally different. Thanks for the info though.

chefann said:
um.... duh? I think they have SEVERAL during the year.

Sorry- I'm in a sarcastic mood today.

Ann, what do you mean TODAY...you are always sarcastic. I actually look forward to reading your posts, they are mostly either VERY informative or funny.

Related to Donation for Chocolate Festival Fundraiser

1. What is the donation for the Chocolate Festival fundraiser?

The donation for the Chocolate Festival fundraiser is a monetary contribution that will go towards supporting the event and its cause.

2. How can I make a donation for the Chocolate Festival fundraiser?

You can make a donation for the Chocolate Festival fundraiser by visiting our website and choosing the "donate" option, or by contacting one of our representatives directly.

3. Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes, all donations for the Chocolate Festival fundraiser are tax-deductible. We will provide you with a receipt for tax purposes upon request.

4. Will I receive any benefits for making a donation?

As a token of our appreciation, we offer various benefits for different donation levels. These may include exclusive event tickets, merchandise, or recognition on our website or social media platforms.

5. Can I donate items or services instead of money?

Unfortunately, we are only accepting monetary donations for the Chocolate Festival fundraiser at this time. However, if you would like to donate items or services, we encourage you to reach out to the event organizers directly to discuss potential opportunities for involvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire