• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Template for Choco Bliss Invitation!

In summary, the "Template for Choco Bliss Invitation!" is a customizable template designed to help you create a professional and attractive invitation for your Choco Bliss party. It is available in both PDF and Word document formats and there are no restrictions on how you can use it. The template is provided for free to Pampered Chef consultants as part of their marketing materials.
pckelly
Has anyone created a template for the new Chocolate Bliss invitations form the supply order form?

Isn't there supposed to be a template on Consultant's Corner?

There's a downloadable full-page invitation, not a template for printing info onto the postcards.

I don't want the full page one. I just know I have other templates I have gotten off here that go with other postcard invitations, but this new one is a bit different and wondered if anyone has made one yet. I am just wanting the template for the new Chocolate Bliss postcard invitations that you get for $1.00 off cupply order. We got one at conference and in our new seasons packages a whole pack.

You got a whole pack of the choco bliss invites in your changeover kit? Was I cheated?!

Oh by the way, since you have a PWS, you can set up a show and have a Choco Bliss email sent to yourself so that you have an instant HTML template email to use! It's not in Word but it's something!

I got 2 packs! ???????? Who knows!!

PC_CPR said:
You got a whole pack of the choco bliss invites in your changeover kit? Was I cheated?!
If you were, then I was, too.

O MY GOODNESS!! OK, I just got to thinking about that, and you know what! I didn't get them in my changeover kit, I forgot I bought them at conference!! UGH!!! I am SOOOOO sorry!! I don't know what I was thinking!!
Please forgive me!!!!

Kelly, no problem. I had a feeling that's where you actually got them. We all make mistakes.

1. What is the purpose of the "Template for Choco Bliss Invitation!"?

The "Template for Choco Bliss Invitation!" is designed to help you create a beautiful and professional invitation for your Choco Bliss party. It includes all the necessary information and graphics to make your invitation stand out and entice your guests.

2. Can I customize the template to fit my specific party details?

Yes, the template is fully customizable. You can edit the text, font, and colors to match your party theme and add in your specific details such as date, time, and location.

3. Is the template available in different file formats?

Yes, the template is available in both PDF and Word document formats. This allows you to easily print the invitations or send them electronically to your guests.

4. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the template?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can use the template. It is provided for your convenience and can be used for personal and professional purposes.

5. Is the "Template for Choco Bliss Invitation!" free to use?

Yes, the template is free for all Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is a part of our marketing materials and is available for you to use for your Choco Bliss parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JAE
  • chefkristin