• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Bliss - What Recipes?

I love when folks remark "wow, that's chocolatey, don't think I can eat too many of those" and then proceed to scarf 'em down. *giggle* "oh, just one more... THESE are REALLY GOOD!"... that using the chocolate covered strawberry trifle recipe is even better! I've also made the brownies with the chocolate chips in them and they're quite good, too. That sounds like a good plan! I'll try that recipe.
Leslie0831
I am holding my first Chocolate Bliss show and was wondering what recipes others have done for this show - what has been successful? I am a new consultant, so I am limited to the starter kit. Thanks.

Go with the warm nutty caramel brownies - they are awesome! And they go in the bar pan which came in your kit - I don't think you need anything but stuff you already have.

They are delicious and even if at first people balk that you are doing "just" brownies - they don't know what kind of treat they are in for!

Good luck with your show!

I'm doing the Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes and they are DIVINE. I've sold a ton of Silicone Floral Baking Pans, lg. scoops, etc! (I've even sold a bunch of Trifle Bowls from the catalog - didn't even need to bring it to sell it!) :)

Go for the Nutty Brownies!! They are awesome!! I took them to work the other day, and I had 10 people want the recipe!! It is amazing what a little more chocolate and some brown sugar can do!!!

Good Luck!!:D

cathyskitchen said:
I'm doing the Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes and they are DIVINE. I've sold a ton of Silicone Floral Baking Pans, lg. scoops, etc! (I've even sold a bunch of Trifle Bowls from the catalog - didn't even need to bring it to sell it!) :)
Good for you, selling the Trifle Bowl. I haven't sold many trifle bowls. I've had people book to get it, but not many people buy it outright. I sell the bar pan and the large round stone with handles even when I don't bring them with me.
For my chocolate bliss shows, I've made the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies and Chocolate Covered Strawberry Trifle. Mostly people don't ask for this show.

Leslie0831 said:
I am holding my first Chocolate Bliss show and was wondering what recipes others have done for this show - what has been successful? I am a new consultant, so I am limited to the starter kit. Thanks.

Leigh, you are not limited by your new consultant kit!! That kit has so many great products in it that us older consultants had to earn or buy. The Large Bar Pan alone opens up the avenue for so many different recipe options. There are tons of "bar" recipes floating out there. I am not getting on your case, please don't read this with that tone attached. I just want you to realize how truly valuable your kit pieces are! You have AWESOME products for starting your business. Just keep searching for bar pan recipes and you'll be amazed!!

JAE, could you give me the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Trifle recipe?

Leslie0831 said:

I've had great success with the truffle brownie bites that are in the Season's Best recipe book. They're very fast, easy AND tasty and use so many of the things you have in the starter kit. Folks love 'em and you can offer a variety of toppings and let folks choose what they want on theirs (just top 'em with the ganache and let folks add what they want).

lkprescott said:
I've had great success with the truffle brownie bites that are in the Season's Best recipe book. They're very fast, easy AND tasty and use so many of the things you have in the starter kit. Folks love 'em and you can offer a variety of toppings and let folks choose what they want on theirs (just top 'em with the ganache and let folks add what they want).

I agree! I like these better than the warm brownie recipe.......this is one that screams CHOCOLATE!!!

I have the EAD filled with cool whip, nuts to chop, and both kinds of sprinkles sitting out so people can finish them the way they want. It usually results in an add-on sale of a bottle or 2 of sprinkles!;)

Smores Braid is good too on large bar pan

ChefBeckyD said:
I agree! I like these better than the warm brownie recipe.......this is one that screams CHOCOLATE!!!

I have the EAD filled with cool whip, nuts to chop, and both kinds of sprinkles sitting out so people can finish them the way they want. It usually results in an add-on sale of a bottle or 2 of sprinkles!;)

I love when folks remark "wow, that's chocolatey, don't think I can eat too many of those" and then proceed to scarf 'em down. *giggle* "oh, just one more... THESE are REALLY GOOD!"...

I've been told too that instead of using the tart shaper to just stick a hershey's kiss down in the brownie bite... haven't tried it yet but sounds divine! I'm also wondering if mini-Reese's cups would work too...

Thanks for all the great ideas!!

lkprescott said:
I love when folks remark "wow, that's chocolatey, don't think I can eat too many of those" and then proceed to scarf 'em down. *giggle* "oh, just one more... THESE are REALLY GOOD!"...

I've been told too that instead of using the tart shaper to just stick a hershey's kiss down in the brownie bite... haven't tried it yet but sounds divine! I'm also wondering if mini-Reese's cups would work too...

So True! It doesn't seem to matter how many people are at the show - they ALL disappear!

In all honesty, they disappear like that at our house too.......we like to blame it on the mice!:D

I agree 100% with the brownies! They're amazing!! I've made them a few times and everyone LOVES them!

ChefBeckyD said:
So True! It doesn't seem to matter how many people are at the show - they ALL disappear!

In all honesty, they disappear like that at our house too.......we like to blame it on the mice!:D
You have invisible mice too? Those darned mice are always eating our ice cream! And, I've got to have a talk with them leaving wrappers in my son's bedroom (yeah.. he's so busted :eek: )...

The warm nutty caramel brownies are a must! I made them at my last show with white chocolate and they turned out great! I served them hot with ice cream and the guests loved them.

Donna

1. What are some easy chocolate recipes for beginners?

Some easy chocolate recipes for beginners include chocolate chip cookies, brownies, chocolate truffles, chocolate bark, and chocolate covered strawberries.

2. Can I use chocolate chips instead of baking chocolate in recipes?

Yes, you can substitute chocolate chips for baking chocolate in most recipes. However, be aware that the texture and flavor may be slightly different.

3. How do I melt chocolate for recipes?

To melt chocolate for recipes, chop it into small pieces and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue microwaving in 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.

4. Can I use cocoa powder instead of baking chocolate?

Yes, you can use cocoa powder instead of baking chocolate in recipes. However, you may need to adjust the amount of sugar and fat in the recipe to compensate for the lack of sweetness and richness from the baking chocolate.

5. What is the best type of chocolate to use in recipes?

The best type of chocolate to use in recipes will depend on personal preference and the type of recipe. For baking, it is recommended to use high-quality chocolate with at least 60% cacao content. For melting and dipping, chocolate chips or candy melts are often used for their convenience and ability to harden quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
feather18
  • pampchefsarah