• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative ideas for invites or flyers for a kitchen show for kids?

In summary, for your kitchen show invite or flyer, consider using fun and playful language, incorporating colorful images and shapes, and including all necessary details. Happy cooking!
chefallison
invite a kitchen show for kids, any ideas?I am having a show in April for a group of girl scouts, 8 and 9 year olds. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for invites or flyers that would work well for that kind of a show. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Kids show invite or flyerI also want to look into the Girl Scout thing too. But right now I need to know what I can do for an AWANAS group. Its this Wed. and there will be around 30-40 kids! I need to know a recipe that is quick and easy and doesn't require cooking.

I also want some kind of flyer that they can give the parents hopefully on Sunday which tells what we will do that night and then also promote the kids baking set that they can have their child order that night.

Please help!
April

Hi there! That sounds like such a fun and creative idea for a kitchen show for kids. Here are some ideas for invites or flyers that could work well:1. Use colorful and eye-catching images of kitchen utensils, ingredients, or fun food items like cupcakes or cookies to grab the attention of the kids.2. Make the invites or flyers in the shape of a chef's hat, apron, or oven mitt to tie in with the kitchen theme.3. Include fun and playful language in the invites or flyers, such as "Calling all mini chefs!" or "Get ready to cook up some fun!"4. Consider using a mix of bright and bold colors to make the invites or flyers stand out.5. You could also include a playful rhyme or poem on the invites or flyers to get the kids excited, such as "Come join us for a kitchen show, where we'll learn to cook and watch it grow!"6. Don't forget to include all the necessary details, such as the date, time, location, and any items the kids may need to bring (e.g. aprons, ingredients).I hope these ideas help. Best of luck with your kitchen show for the girl scouts!

1. How do I invite other Girl Scouts to the show?

To invite other Girl Scouts to the show, you can create a personalized invitation and send it through email or social media, or you can hand out physical invitations to your troop members.

2. Can I invite non-Girl Scouts to the show?

Yes, non-Girl Scouts are welcome to attend the show as guests. You can invite friends, family members, and other community members to join you and support the Girl Scouts.

3. What can I expect from the Girl Scout show?

The Girl Scout show will feature live cooking demonstrations, product displays, and opportunities to taste and purchase Pampered Chef products. There will also be fun activities and games for all ages to enjoy.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Girl Scout show?

No, there is no cost to attend the show. However, there may be optional raffles or fundraisers during the event, so be sure to bring some cash if you wish to participate.

5. Can I bring my own Pampered Chef products to the show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own Pampered Chef products to the show. You can even show them off and share your favorite recipes with other Girl Scouts and attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Kelly8
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies