• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Creative with November Invitations - Flyer and Invitation Ideas

In summary, the November invitations can be used for a variety of events and are customizable, available for bulk orders, and have multiple design options. They can also be printed at home.
JWorks
Silver Member
does anyone have an invitation/ or flyer that can be used for invitations? i have a host that is wanting something besides the post cards. any help will be great, i know you guys are all real creative!

This is what I am using. I received it from another loop I am on. I love it!:) I hope I uploaded it correctly...this is the first time I have ever posted on chefsuccess. If you didn't get it, email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Attachments

• Fall Invitation 2007.doc
    385.5 KB · Views: 545
can you email it to me in word format?

That's awesome! Thank you for sharing. I need to get some invites in the mail tomorrow, but I have about a million other things to do too!! This will help me so much!!

Here it is in PDF.

Attachments

• Fall Invitation 2007.pdf
    247.7 KB · Views: 370

1. What types of events can I use the November invitations for?

The November invitations can be used for a variety of events such as Friendsgiving parties, Thanksgiving dinners, fall-themed gatherings, holiday open houses, and more! Feel free to get creative and use them for any occasion you see fit.

2. Are the November invitations customizable?

Yes, the November invitations are completely customizable. You can easily add your own personalized text, change the font and color, and even insert your own photos or images to make them unique to your event.

3. Can I order the November invitations in bulk?

Yes, you can order the November invitations in bulk. Simply select the desired quantity when placing your order. Bulk orders may also be eligible for discounts, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

4. Are there any design options for the November invitations?

Yes, there are multiple design options for the November invitations. You can choose from various styles, colors, and patterns to match the theme of your event. There are also options for both formal and casual occasions.

5. Can I print the November invitations at home?

Yes, you can print the November invitations at home. The invitations are designed to be easily printable on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. Simply follow the printing instructions provided with your purchase for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies