• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine Theme Invite: Get Inspired with Adorable Invitation Ideas!

In summary, to make your Valentine's Day themed invite stand out, you can use heart-shaped or red and pink colored invitations, include romantic quotes or poems, and add festive decorations like confetti or stickers. You can also personalize the invite by including a photo of the couple or using unique fonts and designs. Additionally, you can use Pampered Chef products, such as heart-shaped baking pans and serving dishes, for a Valentine's Day themed party. It is recommended to send out the invites at least 2-3 weeks in advance and you can include a menu with the invite. For entertainment, you can include games and activities such as a blindfolded chocolate taste test or a "how well do you know your partner?" game. Pam
straitfan
Gold Member
Hey all you creative cheffers. Has anyone made up a really cute invitation for a Valentine themed show? Would you be a sweetheart and share? :love:

Thanks!

It's not totally Valentine's theme (with words and all) but I did use Valentine's pictures... hth!

Attachments

• Valentines Theme Invitation.doc
    57 KB · Views: 747
Absolutely perfect!Allison...that is just adorable. I tweaked it a little to make EXACTLY what I was looking for. My host will be thrilled. Thank you so much for sharing!
:love: :love: :love: :love:

No problem... I needed one about a week and a half ago and I didn't see any on here when I searched, so I made it up; glad someone else could be of service from it :)

That invite is too cute!!!!

Nice flyerI really like that flyer. Here is one I used last year and some ideas for games, and recipes for your shows!

Debbie :D

Attachments

• Valentine's IDEAS.doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 768
Does anyone have any good valentine's recipes? I'm looking for something that will be good for an interactive show.

You could do the new chocolate/strawberry cake, as chocolate and strawberries say valentines (or any day for that matter!). Or what about doing a giant cookie recipe, but making it in the shape of a heart before baking it? Good luck!

1. How can I make my Valentine's Day themed invite stand out?

To make your Valentine's Day themed invite stand out, you can use heart-shaped or red and pink colored invitations, include romantic quotes or poems, and add festive decorations like confetti or stickers. You can also personalize the invite by including a photo of the couple or using unique fonts and designs.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products for a Valentine's Day themed party?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a wide range of products perfect for any party, including Valentine's Day. You can use heart-shaped baking pans, heart-shaped cookie cutters, and heart-themed serving dishes to add a festive touch to your party. Be sure to check out our Valentine's Day collection for more ideas.

3. How far in advance should I send out my Valentine's Day themed invites?

We recommend sending out your Valentine's Day themed invites at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give your guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements to attend the party.

4. Can I include a menu with my Valentine's Day themed invite?

Yes, you can definitely include a menu with your Valentine's Day themed invite. This will give your guests an idea of what to expect and allow them to plan ahead if they have any dietary restrictions or preferences. You can also use Pampered Chef recipes to create a delicious and romantic menu for your party.

5. Are there any games or activities I can include in my Valentine's Day themed party?

Yes, there are many fun games and activities you can include in your Valentine's Day themed party. You can have a blindfolded taste test using different chocolate treats, have a Valentine's Day themed scavenger hunt, or play a game of "how well do you know your partner?" using fun questions. You can also use Pampered Chef products, such as our heart-shaped stoneware, for a baking or cooking activity with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjulieg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • SchuchyCookie