• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tea Party Theme Show Ideas and Flyer Inspiration for a Memorable Event

In summary, a "Tea Party Theme Show" is a cooking demonstration event where guests can learn about and try Pampered Chef products while enjoying tea party-inspired recipes. Typically lasting 1-2 hours, the show features sweet and savory dishes such as scones, finger sandwiches, and tea-infused desserts. The menu can be customized to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. Hosts may also receive special discounts and offers.
pckelly
Would anyone have a flyer that would be good for a TEA PARTY type theme show? My best friend is having a show, and she adores Tea Parties. Has had several at her house for friends and family. I would love to do it as a theme for her show. Any ideas would be appreciated, and a flyer as well!!
Recipes???

There is one in the files. I also have a holiday one. It has a cute poem.

Dashing to the mall - stressing all the way
trying to get it all - counting down the days!

Take a moment to relax with a soothing cup of tea.
Think of all your friends that you would like to see.

Enjoy the festive, sparking, Holiday decor
And get your Holiday shopping done
without stepping out the door!

Maybe it will be helpful in the future!

I gave my mom a garden tea party for her 50th birthday several years aso. I had all the ladies come with hats on and flowered dresses. I served traditional tea sandwiches and a fruit salad along with iced tea and champagne. No one drank tea!

What about doing a layered fruit salad in the trifle bowl with whipped cream -- you could serve scones on the side (stoneware). You can do these ahead of time.

The mini sandwiches --
1. cream cheese with cucumber (Ultimate mandoline) and shredded carrots.
2. chicken salad -- celery, onions (food chopper) chicken (salad chopper) mayo (measuring spoons), tomato

Cut them with our knives, of course.

Serve on simple additions platter and finish up with some garnishes to showcase the small tools. Pickle fans, etc.

Great Ideas Mandy, thanks!!

1. What is a "Tea Party Theme Show"?

A "Tea Party Theme Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration event where guests can learn about and try out Pampered Chef products, while enjoying delicious tea party-inspired recipes.

2. How long does a "Tea Party Theme Show" last?

Typically, a "Tea Party Theme Show" lasts about 1-2 hours. However, the length can vary depending on the number of guests and the amount of time spent on each recipe or product demonstration.

3. What types of recipes are typically featured in a "Tea Party Theme Show"?

The recipes featured in a "Tea Party Theme Show" are usually sweet and savory dishes that are perfect for a traditional tea party. This can include items like scones, finger sandwiches, and tea-infused desserts.

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Tea Party Theme Show"?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to work with you to create a personalized menu for your "Tea Party Theme Show" based on your dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. Are there any special discounts or offers for hosting a "Tea Party Theme Show"?

Yes, there are often exclusive discounts and offers for hosting a "Tea Party Theme Show." Our consultants can provide more information on current promotions and incentives for hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mminikus
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
schel
  • kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • pamperedchef07