• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some lightweight must-haves for an international wedding gift?

In summary, a thoughtful customer wants to send a gift to a newlywed couple in England without spending too much on shipping. Unfortunately, a gift certificate cannot be used overseas, so it's best to connect her with a consultant in England. Some lightweight must-haves to consider for the gift are personalized items, local treats, a bottle of wine or chocolates, or a gift card to a restaurant or experience. Don't forget to include a heartfelt note to wish the couple well.
Chefstover2
Help! One of my long-time customers just called me wanting to get a gift for a couple that got married 3 weeks ago here in the states. But they live in England and are already back there.

Bless her heart, she wants to make sure I get the credit but doesn't want to spend oodles of money on shipping. I'm 99% sure I can't sell her a gift certificate that they can use over there, right? I'd have to hook her up with an English consultant, right?

So, if that's the case, what are some "must-haves" that are lightweight that you'd recommend...I have a ton of ideas, but am having trouble narrowing down my recommendations.

Help! One of the best options for sending a lightweight gift to someone overseas is to send something personalized. Personalized items like mugs, t-shirts, and photo frames could be a great way to commemorate the couple’s special day. You could also send a gift basket filled with local treats, or even something as simple as a custom postcard with a heartfelt message. If you’re looking for something more luxurious, consider sending some fine chocolates or a bottle of wine that can be enjoyed by the newlyweds. No matter what you decide to send, make sure you include a heartfelt note to wish them well in their new life together.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a thoughtful customer who wants to get a gift for her friends but is worried about the shipping costs. It's great that she wants to support your business, but unfortunately, you are correct that you cannot sell her a gift certificate that can be used in England. It's best to connect her with a consultant in England who can help her find the perfect gift.As for lightweight must-haves, it really depends on the couple's interests and preferences. Some ideas could be personalized items such as a photo album or picture frame, a set of quality kitchen utensils, a nice bottle of wine or champagne, or a gift card to a local restaurant or experience. It might also be helpful to consider items that are easy to pack and won't take up too much space in their luggage.I hope this helps narrow down your recommendations. Good luck and happy gifting!

1. What types of international wedding gifts does Pampered Chef offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of international wedding gifts, including kitchen and cooking tools, bakeware, cookware, and kitchen accessories.

2. Can I customize an international wedding gift with the couple's names or wedding date?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our international wedding gifts. You can add the couple's names or wedding date to make the gift more special and meaningful.

3. Do you offer international shipping for wedding gifts?

Yes, we offer international shipping for our wedding gifts. However, shipping rates and delivery times may vary depending on the destination country.

4. Are international wedding gifts eligible for returns or exchanges?

Yes, our international wedding gifts are eligible for returns or exchanges within our standard return policy. However, please note that the customer is responsible for any return shipping fees.

5. Can I include a personal message with the international wedding gift?

Yes, you can add a personal message to your international wedding gift. We offer gift wrapping services and the option to include a personalized note at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mindyloohoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • family4dinner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
family4dinner
Replies