• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Bridal Shower Gifts with a Catalog Show - Tips and Ideas from Jess

In summary, Jess said that she has a relative who is getting married in August and she was thinking of putting together a bridal shower catalog show so that guests won't have to pay for shipping. People's thoughts on this idea are helpful.
Jess_K
Hi, I have someone out of state who is getting married in August. There are several relatives that will be buying gifts for her and they live all over the country. I was thinking of suggesting and putting together a bridal shower catalog show. Is that possible? I'm wondering everyone's thoughts on it. The bride is having a baby this month, has a 1 yr old and two other kids (not hers) at home. I don't want to take away from her wedding registry, but I know it would save the guests some money not to have to pay full shipping on the items. My MIL asked about it already.. (The groom is my husbands cousin)
Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!
Jess

Call ME!!!!!! I'll tell you exactly how to do this. all e-vites can be personalized.
Start gathering everyone's e-mail addresses.

If you have a PC website you could put her wish list on there and set up the show on the website. People could then look at her list and order on the show. You would have to keep close tabs on it so you can delete the things already purchased.

If you don't have a website you could do it all via email, phone, mail.

People that aren't familiar with PC might not understand the concept so make sure the bride and the "host" understand fully.

You can also just set up a registry and have them purchase that way. The bride will still get the benefits as a host when she redeems her stuff. That way people can purchase all the way up until the wedding (and a month after - I think - before the bride losses the benefits).

wadesgirl said:
You can also just set up a registry and have them purchase that way. The bride will still get the benefits as a host when she redeems her stuff. That way people can purchase all the way up until the wedding (and a month after - I think - before the bride losses the benefits).
I believe she said that she didn't want the guests to have to pay the direct shipping that is required of registry purchases.

BethCooks4U said:
I believe she said that she didn't want the guests to have to pay the direct shipping that is required of registry purchases.
Oops! I was thinking it sounded just like a registry!

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for you to host a party and earn free or discounted products from Pampered Chef without having to actually host an in-person party. You simply share a catalog with your friends, family, and coworkers and collect orders from them. This is a great option for busy brides-to-be who want to save on bridal shower gifts without the hassle of planning and hosting a party.

How do I set up a catalog show?

Setting up a catalog show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a catalog show. They will provide you with a catalog, order forms, and a link to an online ordering system. You can then share the catalog with your friends and family and collect orders from them.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show for my bridal shower?

Hosting a catalog show for your bridal shower has many benefits. First, you can earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef based on the total sales from your show. Second, it is a convenient and low-stress way to save on bridal shower gifts without having to plan and host a party. And finally, your guests will have the opportunity to purchase high-quality, useful products for your bridal shower gift.

Can I customize the catalog show to fit my bridal shower theme?

Yes, you can! Your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to create a customized catalog show that fits your bridal shower theme. They can also provide you with tips and ideas for incorporating Pampered Chef products into your bridal shower, such as using the Quick-Stir® Pitcher for refreshing drinks or the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven for cooking delicious meals.

How long does a catalog show last?

The length of a catalog show can vary, but typically it lasts for about 2 weeks. This gives your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a specific timeline for your catalog show and will be available to answer any questions or provide assistance throughout the entire process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
newyawksue
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies