• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inheriting Shows: A Mixed Blessing

In summary, to inherit a show, the original host must designate you as the inheritor through a form on the Pampered Chef website. You can inherit multiple shows at once, but it is recommended to only take on a manageable amount. As the inheritor, you are responsible for contacting guests, submitting orders and payments, and delivering products. You can change the date or location of the show, but it is advised to keep the original to avoid confusion. If unable to fulfill your duties, you can transfer the show back to the original host or cancel it at least 24 hours before the show.
Amyskitchen2
So I previously posted that I inherited a bunch of shows form someone well, 3 of them have cancelled and 1 rescheduled. So frustrating, but what am I complaining about at least I got them in the first place.

Re: Arghh!!lol - thats right at least you got them - love you turning it into a positive ;)try to build a relationship with them, like going to them to personally go over the host packet. They may have cancelled bc they dont know you very well

I have a few more shows in the next couple of months so I hope they stick.I'm also trying to focus on the positive and be grateful for the opportunities I have been given. It's important to remember that things don't always go as planned and that's okay. I just have to keep working hard and staying positive. Who knows, maybe some new opportunities will come my way in the future. I just have to keep pushing through and not let these setbacks discourage me.

Related to Inheriting Shows: A Mixed Blessing

1. How do I inherit a show?

In order to inherit a show, the host of the original show must designate you as the inheritor by filling out a form on the Pampered Chef website. You will then receive an email confirmation and the show will be transferred to your account.

2. Can I inherit multiple shows at once?

Yes, you can inherit multiple shows at once as long as the hosts have designated you as the inheritor for each show. However, we recommend only inheriting a manageable number of shows at a time to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience.

3. What responsibilities come with inheriting a show?

As the inheritor, you are responsible for contacting the guests of the show and confirming their attendance. You will also be responsible for submitting the orders and payments to Pampered Chef. Additionally, you will be responsible for delivering the products to the guests once they arrive.

4. Can I change the date or location of the inherited show?

Yes, you have the option to change the date or location of the inherited show. However, we recommend keeping the original date and location to avoid any confusion or inconvenience for the guests.

5. What happens if I am unable to fulfill my duties as the inheritor?

If for any reason you are unable to fulfill your duties as the inheritor, you can request to transfer the show back to the original host. The request must be made at least 24 hours before the show date. If the show cannot be transferred back, it will be canceled and the guests will be notified.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.
  • sprinklesteen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies