• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ingredient List for Thai Peanut Sauce?

In summary, Thai Peanut Sauce typically includes ingredients such as peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, and red curry paste. It can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free versions of soy sauce and fish sauce. Peanut butter can be substituted with other nut butters or a nut-free version can be made using sunflower seed butter. Leftover sauce should be stored in the refrigerator and can be used in a variety of dishes such as stir-fries, noodle dishes, and as a marinade or salad dressing.
deanna_g
Anyone have the exact ingredient list for the Thai Peanut Sauce?

It might be in the PIG behind CC. Otherwise email the test kitchens and they can get back to you. I had to ask about sodium levels in our rubs once and they were prompt in emailing me back.

Test kitchens are awesome with quick return on answers to these.

Thanks guys. I'll email the test kitchens.

This was in the PIG..

Ingredients: White distilled vinegar, granulated sugar, peanut butter (peanuts, dextrose, hydrogenated vegetable oil
[rapeseed and/or cottonseed], salt, sugar), peanut oil, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, sodium benzoate [as a
preservative]), lemon juice (from concentrate), curry powder, dried chopped garlic, dried minced onions, ginger puree,
black pepper, red bell peppers and xanthan gum.
Contains: Peanuts, Soy, Wheat.

What ingredients are typically included in Thai Peanut Sauce?

The most commonly used ingredients in Thai Peanut Sauce are peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, and red curry paste. Other variations may also include ingredients like ginger, lemongrass, and sriracha sauce.

Is Thai Peanut Sauce gluten-free?

Most Thai Peanut Sauce recipes are gluten-free, as long as gluten-free soy sauce and fish sauce are used. However, it's always important to check the labels of these ingredients to be sure.

Can I make Thai Peanut Sauce without peanut butter?

While peanut butter is a key ingredient in traditional Thai Peanut Sauce, you can substitute it with other nut butters like almond or cashew butter. You can also make a nut-free version by using sunflower seed butter.

How should I store leftover Thai Peanut Sauce?

Leftover Thai Peanut Sauce should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Before using, stir the sauce well to combine any separated ingredients.

Can I use Thai Peanut Sauce for anything other than a dipping sauce?

Yes, Thai Peanut Sauce can be used in a variety of dishes, such as stir-fries, noodle dishes, and as a marinade for meats. It also makes a delicious salad dressing when mixed with a little bit of water to thin it out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • jennytodd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • skaugchef