• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sauce Sampling at My Shows Made Easy!

Re: SaucesYes, we have tried mixing the sauces and they are both great! The raspberry habenero sauce is amazing with pork.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I started taking the sauces to my shows and giving the guests a taste. I was brining each on in the box so that they didn't break. DH didn't even realize he gave me the best idea ever. After making the Thai Peanut Salad recipe he put the Thai Peanut Sauce back in the fridge inside of an empty 6 pack pop holder (gee, why was it empty and still in the fridge? :rolleyes: ). Well there are 6 sauces and 6 spots so I took them out of the boxes and used the holder!

Re: SaucesI am wondering this, if you have an open bottle in the frige, how long will it stay good? I have yet to have any last that long but I was just wondering. Oh and I had a customer today that told me she loves our Pineapple Rum Sauce with the cream cheese BUT she hates that even after sitting for quite a while, the cream cheese stays pretty much unspreadable. So what she does is she takes a WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE and swirls the sauce through it. Her guests always love it and it spreads very easily!

Last edited:
Re: SaucesI am also ondering how long they last in the fridge.

Re: SaucesMy best tip on the sauce is once the bottle is opened you can freeze the sauce by the 2TBS serving or in which ever serving you prefer in the small ziploc snack bowls. When you are getting things ready to go to a party take it out and let it thaw take it in the ziploc bowl with the empty bottle so the guests can still read bottle.

Re: SaucesActually, our Pampered Chef Prep Bowls are freezer safe (lid too!) so you could use those!

Re: SaucesI've had partial bottles in our refrig for several months. They seem to be no different than other condiments: catsup, BBQ sauce and mayo for example. I also made the mistake of taking a partial bottle out of the refrig, and because the bottle had sweated, it slipped out of my hand and crashed to the floor - what a mess, and disappointment since they cost so much at full price.

Re: SaucesOn the bottle is says" Use with in 30 days after opening.":chef:

Re: SaucesI read that too but was just not sure as I have not had one last that long and here is the clincher, when a products says that, sometimes it just is not true! My mom had the Thai Peanut sauce and even with letting it sit on the counter to warm up, she simply could not get it to come back together after it separated in the refrigerator over a two week period. It was funny as it was fine when she got it but even just after two weeks, and no matter how much shaking, it would not mix back up. I had the pineapple rum sauce in my refrigerator for about three weeks. It never left the house and I put it in the refrigerator after I used about half of a new bottle on some chicken. When I opened to use the rest, it smelled funny and actually had a weird film on the top of it. So I tossed it.

Re: SaucesGeneral question. Would the Pineapple Rum sauce work as a dipping sauce for the 30-minute Chicken?

Re: Sauces
RMDave said:
General question. Would the Pineapple Rum sauce work as a dipping sauce for the 30-minute Chicken?

YES! We use it as a glaze for grilled or baked chicken and fish. DH and DS love that stuff!

Re: SaucesI love the Pineapple Rum Sauce on plain white rice & you only need a litte bit to perk it up.
I do boneless pork chops in the grill pan with a little S&P. Just before they are done, I brush them with the Raspberry Habenero Sauce. Hubby loves them!

Re: SaucesTHe Pineaplpe rum sauce is fabulous! We grill it on chicken and then grill onions/peppers and mushrooms in the grill basket and I like to mix it altogether with rice. Tastes like sweet and sour chicken. My kids love it oo!

Re: SaucesWhat a great idea with the beer six pack holder!
I had a small soda 6 pack cooler bag, but cramming all six in there with an ice pack was a bit much. So tonight I'll try the beer six pack holder in a large cooler bag (the reusable ones they have at the grocery store) so they'll stay up right and still have room for an ice pack. It usually takes me an hour to get to my shows, so I need to keep them somewhat cool.

Re: SaucesHas anyone tried to mix the sauces? I am thinking pineapple and raspberry maybe. I don;t have any pineapple on hand to try it myself though

Re: Sauces
reneenshelcook4u said:
Has anyone tried to mix the sauces? I am thinking pineapple and raspberry maybe. I don;t have any pineapple on hand to try it myself though

I don't know about doing this, but I love making stir-fry with the Ginger Wasabi Sauce and the Asian Seasoning Mix. It is so delicious! We have done the Chicken Your Way and made it into stir-fry with rice or yellow noodles-yum! It can also be done with the Thai Peanut Sauce and the Thai Red Curry Rub.:chef:

Re: Saucesi mix the pineapple rum sauce with softened vanilla ice cream and add just a little bit of the raspberry habanero sauce-- it's seriously the best ice cream i've ever had!

Re: SaucesI do chicken with sauce flavored cream sauce. Brown chicken breasts in the family skillet (using the lid to cook quicker). Remove from skillet. Add about 1/2 can of chicken broth (or 1/4 box of stock) and 4-8 oz of cream cheese cubed (I use low fat). Stir until smooth, add rest of broth or another 1/4 box of stock. Slice chicken and return to skillet into sauce. Add 1/2-1 cup of any sauce. Remove from heat and let set for about 5 min. Sauce will thicken and chicken will warm up. I sell tons of sauces at shows doing this. I let the guests sniff or try (with Ritz Munchables) the sauce to use- Rasp. Hab, Pineapple Rum and Thai Peanut/Ginger Wasabi tend to be the choices.

What is sauce sampling at my shows?

Sauce sampling at your shows is a fun and interactive way to introduce your guests to the variety of sauces and dips offered by Pampered Chef. It allows them to taste the products before making a purchase and helps to enhance their overall cooking experience.

How many sauces can I sample at my shows?

You can sample up to five sauces or dips at each show, depending on the availability of the products. This gives your guests a good variety to try and helps them to choose their favorite flavors.

Do I have to purchase the sauces for sampling at my shows?

No, you do not have to purchase the sauces for sampling at your shows. Pampered Chef provides a variety of sauces and dips for you to use during your demonstrations.

How do I prepare for sauce sampling at my shows?

To prepare for sauce sampling at your shows, make sure to have enough sample cups, spoons, and napkins for your guests. You should also have a designated area for sampling and make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines.

Can I sell the sauces at my shows?

Yes, you can sell the sauces and dips that you sample at your shows. This allows your guests to purchase their favorite flavors and create delicious meals at home. You can also offer special deals or discounts for those who purchase multiple sauces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • RMDave