• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sauces and Spices Ingredient List

In summary, the top spices and herbs used in Pampered Chef sauces are garlic, onion, oregano, thyme, and basil. These sauces and spice mixes may contain allergens such as wheat, soy, and dairy, so it is important to check the ingredient list on the product packaging for specific allergen information. The level of spiciness in these sauces and spice mixes can be customized to personal preference by adjusting the amount of spice or hot sauce used in the recipe. The shelf life of these products varies, but most have a shelf life of 1-2 years, as indicated by the best-by date on the product packaging. While some of the sauces and spice mixes are gluten-free, not all of them are,
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone know if there is a file that has the actual ingredients listed for our pantry items? Seems it should be out there somewhere for food allergies.
Thanks,
Jane :)

I found this one on here awhile ago

Attachments

• Pampered Pantry Ingredient Info[1].doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 378
Awesome! Exactly what I'm looking for! I just realized we can look this up on cc too. So, I'll update this when I get a chance too!

1. What are the top spices and herbs used in Pampered Chef sauces?

The top spices and herbs used in Pampered Chef sauces include garlic, onion, oregano, thyme, and basil.

2. Are there any allergens in the sauces and spice mixes?

Yes, some of our sauces and spice mixes may contain allergens such as wheat, soy, and dairy. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for specific allergen information.

3. Can I customize the level of spiciness in Pampered Chef sauces?

Yes, our sauces and spice mixes can be customized to your desired level of spiciness. Simply adjust the amount of spice or hot sauce used in the recipe to your liking.

4. How long do the sauces and spice mixes last?

The shelf life of our sauces and spice mixes varies, but most have a shelf life of 1-2 years. Please refer to the best-by date on the product packaging for specific shelf life information.

5. Are Pampered Chef sauces and spices gluten-free?

Some of our sauces and spice mixes are gluten-free, but not all. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for specific gluten-free information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosechef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
Replies