• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Spice and Rub Ingredients: A Comprehensive List

In summary, our spices and rubs are made with high-quality ingredients such as herbs, spices, salt, sugar, and natural flavorings. They are gluten-free and do not contain any artificial preservatives or additives. It is best to store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Some of our products are organic, but not all of them. We label our products clearly for easy identification and strive to offer a variety of options to fit everyone's needs and preferences.
grgann
Hi folks,
I had a guest ask me about what is in our spices/rubs... meaning in the greek rub, what are the specific spices... I don't bring my selection of spices and rubs to shows that are not focused on them so we could not look at the ingredients list.
Clearly I could make a list by looking at each individual item in my turn-about, but thought some of you folks may have already done that and might share. Does anyone have a list like this?
Thank you!
Claire

Oh my gosh are you kidding? That is amazing! Thanks so much!

1. What ingredients are in your spices/rubs?

Our spices and rubs are made with a variety of high-quality ingredients such as herbs, spices, salt, sugar, and natural flavorings. We carefully source our ingredients to ensure the best flavor and quality in every product.

2. Are your spices/rubs gluten-free?

Yes, all of our spices and rubs are gluten-free. We understand the importance of dietary restrictions and take great care to make sure our products are safe for all consumers.

3. Do your spices/rubs contain any artificial preservatives or additives?

No, our spices and rubs do not contain any artificial preservatives or additives. We believe in using natural ingredients to enhance the flavor of our products.

4. How should I store your spices/rubs?

It is best to store our spices and rubs in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. This will help maintain the freshness and flavor of the product for a longer period of time.

5. Are your spices/rubs organic?

Some of our spices and rubs are organic, but not all of them. We label our products clearly so you can easily identify which ones are organic. We strive to offer a variety of options to fit everyone's needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom