• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Thai Peanut Chicken Satay Recipe with a Twist - Try it with Apples!

In summary, the "New Favorite Snack" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that combines sweet and salty flavors. The ingredients needed are mini pretzels, M&M's, peanuts, and white chocolate chips. To make it, mix the ingredients together and melt white chocolate chips to drizzle over the mixture. It can be customized with different ingredients and stored in an airtight container at room temperature or frozen for longer storage.
algdoughty
Hi All,
I wanted to share with you my newest favorite snack.

I am a peanut butter freak, I LOVE IT :love:
One of my favirote foods is Thai Peanut Chicken Satay - so when I saw that PC has Thai Peanut sauce, i bought some :).

I have been waiting for there to be a day sunny enough to BBQ chicken and use that - BUT then I got creative this morning.

I have an apple with breakfast every day - today I cut mine into wedges and then "drizzled" about 1/2 tbsp of the Thai Peanut Sauce over the apples - bit hard to drizzle, but i just spread it on thre a bit.

WOW :D - it is quite a little kick at 6:30 AM, but it was AMAZING :D:D:love:

Just wanted to share if there are any other Thai peanut sauce lovers like me.

that sounds like a healthy snack for any time! thanks so much for sharing!

I bought apples today so I could try it. :)

leftymac said:
I bought apples today so I could try it. :)

Aww, don't your students give les pommes au professeur?:p

pampchefsarah said:
Aww, don't your students give les pommes au professeur?:p

If my French IV kids gave one to me, I'd think it might be poisoned.

For Christmas, one of my students gave me a sweater from Old Navy, which I thought was super sweet.

*We now return to the regularly scheduled post. Please excuse the hijacking.*

1. What is the "New Favorite Snack"?

The "New Favorite Snack" is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe from Pampered Chef that has become a fan favorite. It is a combination of sweet and salty flavors that is perfect for snacking on at any time of day.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the "New Favorite Snack"?

The ingredients for the "New Favorite Snack" include mini pretzels, M&M's chocolate candies, peanuts, and white chocolate chips. These ingredients can easily be found at any grocery store.

3. How do I make the "New Favorite Snack"?

To make the "New Favorite Snack", simply mix together the mini pretzels, M&M's, and peanuts in a large bowl. Then, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle it over the mixture. Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet and let it cool before breaking it into bite-sized pieces.

4. Can I customize the "New Favorite Snack" with different ingredients?

Yes, you can definitely customize the "New Favorite Snack" with different ingredients. You can swap out the peanuts for almonds or cashews, or use dark chocolate chips instead of white chocolate. Get creative and make it your own!

5. How should I store the "New Favorite Snack"?

The "New Favorite Snack" can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. You can also freeze it for longer storage, but make sure to let it thaw before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
caroladams
Replies
Views
Admin Greg