• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious September Recipes: Satay Chicken Pasta Salad and More!

In summary, Keith is liking the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad recipe and thinks it is a great fast meal that is economical for families. He is also liking the Creamy One Pot Pasta recipe that he plans to do in September. He is undecided about whether he will offer any of the new recipes for September - the ones he is thinking he really likes do not feature the products he wants to feature for September.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
what are y'all thinking? Im really liking the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad - and cooking a few chicken breasts first in the DCB, the noodles in the cookware, then stirring it all up in the cookware, serving in the dots bowl and dots bowl trio (toppings like shown in the catalog)....the grinders along side too. There are so many products we can show off with this recipe (and doesnt hurt that I LOVE Thai food).

What are you liking?

Each time we feature the cookware special I will do the fast family fajitas in either the stir fry or 12 in skillet, fajita pizza (features stones, cookware, etc), or quick chicken cacciatore.

But the new recipe for the Satay Chicken sounds great too, and I might do this at home and feature that one as well!

oh yea - the fajitas are definitely on my list for Sept. I already have those requested along with margaritas!

I'm probably making the Creamy One Pot Pasta in September, because it'll show SA (for serving), which is the October host special. It's also a great fast meal that's economical for families.

I'm doing the Creamy One Pot Pasta - since Ann pointed out it can be done in the 12" Family Skillet! This is a great recipe! In fact, we are having it for dinner tonight too.:thumbup:
Then, I'll probably still offer the 30 Minute Chicken, and it's variations - all of the above as Real Food Real Fast. Not sure if I'll be offering any of the new recipes for September - the ones I'm thinking I really like don't feature the products I want to feature for Sept.

I think I am doing the spinach carbonara pizza for September... it sounds great, and i don't have a big skillet.

chefsteph07 said:
Each time we feature the cookware special I will do the fast family fajitas in either the stir fry or 12 in skillet, fajita pizza (features stones, cookware, etc), or quick chicken cacciatore.

But the new recipe for the Satay Chicken sounds great too, and I might do this at home and feature that one as well!

Where is the recipe for the fast family fajitas and fajita pizza? They sound good. I'm doing One Pot Pasta and power shows in August to feature the cookware for Sep. bookings. I'd like something that could be done on the stoneware or another alternative. I like the fajita and margarita theme idea.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm doing the Creamy One Pot Pasta - since Ann pointed out it can be done in the 12" Family Skillet! This is a great recipe! In fact, we are having it for dinner tonight too.:thumbup:
Then, I'll probably still offer the 30 Minute Chicken, and it's variations - all of the above as Real Food Real Fast. Not sure if I'll be offering any of the new recipes for September - the ones I'm thinking I really like don't feature the products I want to feature for Sept.
Do you think I could just use the garlic press on the garlic and then cook the pressed garlic til golden brown? And what about using the crinkle cutter & cut the carrots thin that way?

byrd1956 said:
Do you think I could just use the garlic press on the garlic and then cook the pressed garlic til golden brown? And what about using the crinkle cutter & cut the carrots thin that way?

You could - but crushed garlic has a different flavor (really!) I sliced mine in the UM. Just peel, toss it in the hopper, and slice - it works beautifully!:thumbup:

You could definitely do the carrots with the crinkle cutter - or also crinkle cut them in the mandoline.

I've decided I'm going to stick with my Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza variation. That recipe is just a winner everytime for me and hosts and guests are always requesting it. It does not show off cookware but I always have one of the 8" skillets with me and do the ice demo or they just pass it around.

Cindycooks said:
I've decided I'm going to stick with my Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza variation. That recipe is just a winner everytime for me and hosts and guests are always requesting it. It does not show off cookware but I always have one of the 8" skillets with me and do the ice demo or they just pass it around.

Now you know if you're gonna mention your own variation on a recipe that you have to post it! :)

Now you know if you're gonna mention your own variation on a recipe that you have to post it!
Here you go Keith! I typed this up and it is pretty much the way I do this. You can use this as a guideline and add in your own products such as the mandoline for the red pepper if you want. The addition of the lemon juice and garlic to the ranch dressing are mine (the original recipe calls for caesar dressing I believe). Just adds more zing and shows off more products.

Its a fun quick demo. I have the crust cooling when the guests are arriving, and immediately start by showing the DCB and letting someone season the chicken and pop it in the microwave. Now that we have the new pepper mills - those can be used! Just started using the greek seasoning when they came out with it. Really makes the chicken yummy!

Attachments

• Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 267
I like the mini cheeseburger pizzas and maybe the spinach pizza mentioned earlier my first show is a brunch so I plan to do the ham n cheese brunch squares.

I agree with Becky pressed garlic definitely has a different flavour. We always chop our garlic with the food chopper and love the flavour.
My husband can eat a whole clove of roasted garlic. We have a fantastic stoneware garlic roaster we picked up in a specialty store in Niagara Falls which roasts the garlic perfectly. I have suggested to PC for a new product. Garlic has so many great health benifits.
Cathy

cindy, love the sound of your chicken caesar salad pizza!

I'm thinking the satay chicken pasta and the pull-apart garlic bread to go with it. EVERYONE who sees that one requests the recipe and it shows off the cookware. I don't have any large pieces yet, so I'm limited.

I'm making the Satay Pasta for our cluster meeting tomorrow night. I let ya'll know how it is! We get to try out all the new recipes!

linojackie said:
I'm thinking the satay chicken pasta and the pull-apart garlic bread to go with it. EVERYONE who sees that one requests the recipe and it shows off the cookware. I don't have any large pieces yet, so I'm limited.

Where can I get the recipe for the pull apart garlic bread?!

pampered.chris said:
Where can I get the recipe for the pull apart garlic bread?!

Quick Garlic Bread

1 can of buttermilk biscuits (7.5 - 10.5 oz)
1 or 2 med. cloves of garlic
2 Tbs. of Pampered Chef Italian Seasoning Mix, Divided
2 Tbs. of butter
4 Tbs. of Parmesan cheese (optional)

Preheat the oven to 350°

Melt the butter in the Pampered Chef Sauté Pan on top of the stove.

Using the Garlic Press, press garlic in the melted butter, Sprinkle 1
1/2 tbs of Italian Seasoning on top. (Lay ¾ of the Parmesan cheese
on top of the butter, garlic & seasoning.)

Using the serrated bread knife cut the biscuits into 4 pieces. Lay
each piece in the bottom of the cookware (Some may go up the
sides). Sprinkle with the remaining Italian Seasoning Mix (and
cheese). Place in the oven at 350° for 10-12 minutes, or until golden
brown.

Flip over on to a platter, and use the small serving tongs to serve
the pieces.

Variations:

Instead of garlic & Italian seasonings:

Use a combination of the Pampered Chef Korintje Cinnamon (or Cinnamon
Plus) and sugar. Also, the cinnamon or caramel sprinkles!

Or

Use any of the other Pampered Chef Spice mixes: All Purpose Dill Mix,
Southwestern Seasoning Mix, Cajun Herb Seasoning, Asian Seasoning
Mix, Barbecue Seasoning Mix or Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix.

I'll be doing the Taffy Apple Tartlets. Nothing says fall like a carmel apple.

1. What type of recipes can I expect to find in the September collection?

The September collection features a variety of recipes, including cozy comfort foods for cooler weather, easy meals for busy back-to-school schedules, and seasonal dishes highlighting fall produce.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the September recipes?

Yes, we have a section dedicated to vegetarian and vegan options in the September collection. You can also easily modify many of the recipes to fit your dietary needs.

3. How many servings do the September recipes typically make?

The serving size varies for each recipe, but most of the September recipes serve 4-6 people. Some recipes can easily be doubled for larger gatherings or meal prep purposes.

4. Are the ingredients for the September recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for our September recipes can be found at most grocery stores. We also provide alternative ingredient options for harder to find items.

5. Can I make substitutions in the September recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable. Feel free to substitute ingredients or adjust measurements to fit your taste preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
baychef
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • babywings76