• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Thai Peanut Sauce Recipes

In summary, the conversation was about someone winning a Thai peanut sauce and looking for ideas on how to use it. The suggestions included using it as a stir-fry base, dipping sauce, salad dressing, and for making dishes like noodles, chicken satay, and tofu stir-fry. There was also mention of other flavors of sauce and a request for feedback on the Thai sauce.
Amanda Woods
Hey y'all!
I won a Thai peanut sauce last night and was hoping for some recipes/ideas for using it! Thanks!

If you do a search for Sauces under the files section several ideas are brought up. I think it's a great Stirfry base and dip for pretzels.

It's not my favorite. I'm not a big Asian food fan. However, I have customers who love it for dipping egg rolls, on chicken kabobs, and, as Ashley said, for stirfry.

I sauteed some big shrimp in a little butter, and my son & I used the Thai peanut sauce for dipping. It was really yummy.

Woo hoo! Got my free sauce yesterday - the pineapple one. Glad it's something I like. Not a fan of the Maple or the Wasabi ones. Let us know how you like the Thai! I think it's good.

Hey there!Congratulations on winning the Thai peanut sauce! It's such a versatile and delicious sauce to have in your kitchen. Here are a few ideas for using it:1. Thai Peanut Noodles: Cook some noodles according to package instructions and toss them with the Thai peanut sauce. You can add some veggies or protein of your choice to make it a complete meal.2. Peanut Chicken Satay: Marinate chicken skewers in the Thai peanut sauce for a few hours, then grill or bake them. Serve with extra sauce for dipping.3. Thai Peanut Salad Dressing: Mix the Thai peanut sauce with some olive oil, rice vinegar, and honey for a delicious salad dressing. You can also add some chopped peanuts for extra crunch.4. Peanut Tofu Stir-Fry: Stir-fry your favorite veggies and tofu in a pan, then add the Thai peanut sauce towards the end. Serve over rice or noodles for a tasty and healthy meal.5. Peanut Sauce Dip: Use the Thai peanut sauce as a dip for veggies, chips, or even chicken wings. You can also mix it with some Greek yogurt for a healthier option.I hope these ideas give you some inspiration for using your Thai peanut sauce. Let me know how they turn out for you! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are needed to make a delicious Thai peanut sauce?

To make a delicious Thai peanut sauce, you will need peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and red chili flakes. Some recipes may also call for ingredients like fish sauce, sesame oil, and coconut milk.

2. Can I use a different type of nut butter instead of peanut butter?

Yes, you can definitely use a different type of nut butter in your Thai peanut sauce. Almond butter or cashew butter are popular alternatives that work well in this type of recipe. Just keep in mind that the flavor and consistency may be slightly different.

3. How can I adjust the spiciness level of the sauce?

If you prefer a milder sauce, you can reduce the amount of red chili flakes or omit them altogether. For a spicier sauce, you can add more chili flakes or even a diced fresh chili pepper. You can also adjust the spiciness by using a mild or hot variety of peanut butter.

4. What dishes can I use Thai peanut sauce in?

Thai peanut sauce is a versatile condiment that can be used in a variety of dishes. It is commonly used as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or satay, but it can also be used as a marinade for chicken or tofu, or as a dressing for salads or noodle dishes.

5. How long will homemade Thai peanut sauce last in the fridge?

Homemade Thai peanut sauce will last for about 1-2 weeks in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. It is best to use it within a week for optimal freshness and flavor. You can also freeze the sauce for longer storage, but it may separate when thawed and will need to be stirred well before using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
Replies
Views
Staci
  • flemings99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99