• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Suggestions on What to Do With the Sauces!

In summary, there are multiple ways to use the sauces in the current catalog. The Thai Peanut Sauce can be used as a marinade for protein, as a dipping sauce or dressing, and as a stir-fry sauce. Other suggestions include mixing the Raspberry Habanero with cream cheese for a tasty spread, using the Ginger Wasabi for a stir-fry, and using the Pineapple Rum on grilled meats or seafood. For more ideas, check out the thread provided in the conversation. Get creative and enjoy these delicious sauces!
skaugchef
Gold Member
Help! I needs suggestions on what to do with the sauces. I'm talking about the current sauces; the ones in the current catalog. Where it's the guest special, I need to know what to do with them. I've used the Thai Peanut Sauce in the salad recipe that came out when it came out. It's good. I want more than just pouring it over cream cheese & eating with crackers. :)
Amy

I mixed the Raspberry Habenaro with cream cheese, and used it to stuff slices of deli meat.
I did them in a roll up, and sliced about 1/2" thick, and decorated individual luncheon salads. We grilled chicken fillets, and cut into cubes for them to dip into the various
sauces: especially ones that would be good to enjoy with the various meats: chicken; pork; shrimp.

The ginger wasabi is good for a quick stir fry sauce. I have done it with chicken (marinating the chicken for at least an hour prior) and with only veggies. Really good on the veggies. Also, FABULOUS on salmon!
Thai Peanut is really good for a quick Thai fried rice or satay! And lettuce wraps....yum!
I have added taco sauce to the Chili Pepper Sauce and made a salsa for taco salads. I have also used the Raspberry Habenaro to marinate shrimp & veggies for skewers. Just marinade for about 30 minutes and alternate shrimp, pineapple, fresh raspberries, bell pepper and onion......GREAT!
Don't like the honey mustard sauce....
The pineapple rum is great on chicken, fish and shrimp on the grill. haven't tried it in the oven.

As you can see, I have used them in lots of ways! My family loves these sauces!

, I completely understand your dilemma with the sauces in the current catalog. There are so many delicious options, it can be overwhelming to decide how to use them all. One of my favorite ways to use the Thai Peanut Sauce is as a marinade for chicken or tofu. Simply marinate the protein for a few hours or overnight, then grill or bake it for a flavorful and easy meal. Another idea is to use it as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or as a dressing for a cold noodle salad. And don't forget to mix it with some rice vinegar and a splash of soy sauce for a tasty stir-fry sauce. I hope these suggestions inspire you to get creative with your sauces. Happy cooking!

Related to I Need Suggestions on What to Do With the Sauces!

1. What sauces do you recommend for a beginner cook?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend starting with our All-Purpose Dill Mix, Garlic & Herb Rub, and Sweet Basil Rub. These versatile sauces can be used to season meats, vegetables, and even pasta dishes.

2. Are there any sauces that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free sauces, including our Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Sauce, Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce, and Smoky Barbecue Rub. You can also find the gluten-free label on our website or catalog for easy identification.

3. Do you have any suggestions for using sauces in meal prepping?

Absolutely! Our sauces are perfect for meal prepping because they add flavor and variety to your dishes. I would recommend trying our Asian Stir-Fry Mix, Chipotle Rub, and Lemon Dill Sauce for marinades or dressings for your meal prep bowls.

4. Can I use the sauces for vegetarian or vegan meals?

Yes, many of our sauces are suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets. Some options include our Thai Peanut Sauce, Chimichurri Sauce, and Citrus & Basil Rub. However, we always recommend checking the ingredient list for any potential allergens.

5. How long do the sauces last once opened?

The shelf life of our sauces varies, but in general, they can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks after opening. However, we recommend checking the expiration date printed on the bottle for specific guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennytodd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • sandilou