• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My New Fall Products Today!

In summary, the author earned the $1500 level and is looking forward to trying out the new recipes. They are allergic to sausage and are looking for a substitution. The author also received their change over kit.
teresah551393
I earned the $1500 level. Can't wait to try out the Week day dinners recipes! Anyon know what can be substituted for sausage in the Pronto Pasta and Sausage skillet? (I am highly allergic to sausage of anykind!) Several of the new seasons best recipes look great too! I love the snowman platter! It is adorable! The Thai peanut sauce is good, but I am waiting to see how it settles, I have a sensitive tummy! Anyone else get theirs yet? Oh, my changeover kit came in it too!

My box is on the truck for delivery. I too earned at the $1500 level. As for the sausage, what is it about it that makes you allergic?

I don't know what makes me allergic, just that the only two times in my life I ate it, I spent 3 full days more sick than you can imagine, even the smell of it is enough to make me feel horrible! Not an MD tested allergy, but enough for me to say it is completely off limits for me and my house! The only kind I can cook for my family is Kilbasa (sp?). Figured I might could use ground beef or turkey, it will just be a little bland?

teresah551393 said:
I don't know what makes me allergic, just that the only two times in my life I ate it, I spent 3 full days more sick than you can imagine, even the smell of it is enough to make me feel horrible! Not an MD tested allergy, but enough for me to say it is completely off limits for me and my house! The only kind I can cook for my family is Kilbasa (sp?). Figured I might could use ground beef or turkey, it will just be a little bland?
I'm not familiar with the recipe yet - but could you possibly make your own sausage? I make turkey sausage sometimes - I could find that recipe for you, it's quite simple....(this would be sausage w/o casing)

It's probably just as well, it really isn't good for you. Maybe using seasoned ground beef? I can't wait to see the recipes!

Yeah, I figured seasoned ground beef, but wouldn't mind the sausage recipe Becky D. If you don't mind! It might work!

My envelope pouch for the Weekday Dinners-Done! is all mangled. It's odd. The recipe cards inside are fine. I guess I should do a product adj. because it looks terrible to show off.

I'm excited to try the recipes out. Perfect timing, cause I need to go shopping and hadn't made my menu for the week. Now I'm all set! :)

babywings76 said:
I'm excited to try the recipes out. Perfect timing, cause I need to go shopping and hadn't made my menu for the week. Now I'm all set! :)

Great idea, Amanda! What better way of talking about the Weekday Dinners - Done from your own experience with them. Which one will you make first?

I can't wait to get home, mine is out for delivery right now. :)

Did you also receive your Change over kit? Both are scheduled to be delivered today, as far as I can tell.

The changeover kits are (at least this season) inside the SAT boxes for those who earned SAT.

I am anxiously awaiting FedEx to make my SAT delivery today!!!!!

Mine is waiting for me at home. I can't wait to go home from my ft job.

what's the super secret way of looking on Fedex again? :blushing: One of these days I'll write it down and remember where I put it!

DessertDivaFL said:
Great idea, Amanda! What better way of talking about the Weekday Dinners - Done from your own experience with them. Which one will you make first?

Why, I'm starting with Week 1 of course! ;) :cool: Then next week I'll do Week 2! Woohoo! 2 Weeks of new recipes to try. And I won't have to think, won't have to make a list. I'm really excited about this...can you tell?! :D They look yummy and it will be nice to share w/ people my personal experience with using them.

Also, my change-over box was inside my SAT box.

Track by reference number. Consultant number, G, show number (4 digits) 01
where show number is incremented by 1 or 2 from your last show. example is 959595G002701

:blushing: Thanks Becky!! I should have known to look there. :eek:

Ooooooooh. My changeover box (I guess that's what it is) will arrive today!

I just got mine at work! woo hoo! i didnt even know it was comming!!! how fun!!! am I allowed to say whats in the box? Or does everyone already know ?

Jane the PC said:
I just got mine at work! woo hoo! i didnt even know it was comming!!! how fun!!! am I allowed to say whats in the box? Or does everyone already know ?

It is okay to say... As for SAT that has been posted, and change over boxes are pretty standard.

I LOVE this magnetic measure converter thing.... I have been wishing I had something like this for a long time. yahoooo!

And I am definately making chicken satee' with the thai peanut sauce tonight.

I used my Thai Peanut Sauce on some chicken nuggets for lunch. :)

OK I THINK everyone got the Cookie sheet... I have not got mine yet...it is sitting at my doorstep... question.... what is the big selling point of this over the large bar or even the regular sheet pan?

Technically, cookies should not be baked on a pan with sides unless one is using a convection oven. The sides block the airflow, and they won't bake as well. The distinction between cookies isn't one that most people would even catch. But for the people who want a true cookie sheet, we have one now.The cookie sheet was also part of the "submit 2 shows" level of SAT. Not everyone earned it, but it was in the package that most consultants would earn.

OMG!!! I just realized, when I was reading that everyone received their SAT stuff today and I didn't that I'm not getting anything! Both of my June hosts took forever to close and we didn't end up closing until the first of July! I didn't even think anything about having to SUBMIT in June, was just thinking, I was good to go because I had 2 June shows!!! Grrrrr:cry: Makes me very sad!!! Now I have to wait and BUY everything!!!! Oh well, my own fault for not paying attention to details... the worst part is the one show was on June 12th and it was my sisters and I couldn't get her to close until after my June 23rd show and she didn't have that good of a show! Oh well, she owes me now! haha!

I got my box today too. WooHoo. I only got the "2 shows" box. Just out of curiosity, what came in the "bigger" boxes?

I'm still waiting to hear from HO as to why I only got the "submit 2 shows" box when I clearly submitted over $1500 in sales for June.

Stephanie :grumpy:

chefann said:
The changeover kits are (at least this season) inside the SAT boxes for those who earned SAT.

I saw that on the list when I checked under product adjustment on CC. Makes sense now.

Thanks Ann!

Got mine too as I was headed out the door. Ripped it open and peeked, but didn't really take anything out. Was pleasantly surprised to see the change over box in there as well!

jayswife07 said:
I got my box today too. WooHoo. I only got the "2 shows" box. Just out of curiosity, what came in the "bigger" boxes?

The list is on CC, on the Conference page. There's a PDF with the SAT levels.

Got mine today! I like how they put the changeover box in with it!

smstrks said:
I'm still waiting to hear from HO as to why I only got the "submit 2 shows" box when I clearly submitted over $1500 in sales for June.

Were they June shows or were they May shows submitted in June?

The May shows don't count.

I got mine, too! And I'm soo excited... I think I'm going to cook the meals in the weekday suppers in order. I want to be able to tell others how easy and how good they were!

I love Christmas in July. That's what it's like when I get my stuff. :)Having fun playing with the new stuff.

smstrks said:

Same thing happened to me. I called HO to ask about it because I was very disappointed. I worked my corkus off for Level 2. What happened in my case was I had a show for May that was postponed until June 1st. Well, when I submitted it on June 1st I had not changed the show date from May to June, so it wasn't "considered" a June show. So, I missed out on Level 2 by just a little bit. :cry:

Since my DD goes back to work full-time starting August 10th, we have been working on the Power Cooking meals to use to be made ahead. When I got my SAT box and opened the Recipe Cards, we decided we will also do those in order. Course they don't like cooked green or red peppers so they'll not have those on the Meatballs recipe.

1. What are the new Fall products from Pampered Chef?

The new Fall products from Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. Some popular items include the Weekday Dinners recipe book, the Snowman Platter, and the Thai Peanut Sauce.

2. How can I earn the $1500 level with Pampered Chef?

To earn the $1500 level with Pampered Chef, you can host a party and invite your friends and family to purchase products, or you can become a consultant and sell products directly to customers. You can also earn rewards and bonuses by reaching certain sales goals.

3. Can I substitute sausage in the Pronto Pasta and Sausage skillet recipe?

Yes, if you are allergic to sausage, you can substitute it with any other protein of your choice, such as chicken, tofu, or shrimp. You can also leave out the protein entirely and make it a vegetarian dish.

4. Are there any new recipes in the Fall collection that stand out?

Yes, there are several new recipes in the Fall collection that have received positive reviews, including the Thai Peanut Chicken Lettuce Wraps, the Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, and the Pumpkin Spice Cake. You can find these recipes and more in the Weekday Dinners recipe book.

5. Has anyone else received their Fall products yet?

Many customers and consultants have already received their Fall products and are excited to try them out. If you have any questions or feedback about your products, you can reach out to your consultant or contact Pampered Chef directly for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies