1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Got my new fall products today!

1. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

I earned the $1500 level. Can't wait to try out the Week day dinners recipes! Anyon know what can be substituted for sausage in the Pronto Pasta and Sausage skillet? (I am highly allergic to sausage of anykind!) Several of the new seasons best recipes look great too! I love the snowman platter! It is adorable! The Thai peanut sauce is good, but I am waiting to see how it settles, I have a sensitive tummy! Anyone else get theirs yet? Oh, my changeover kit came in it too!

Jul 28, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

My box is on the truck for delivery. I too earned at the $1500 level.

As for the sausage, what is it about it that makes you allergic?

3. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

I don't know what makes me allergic, just that the only two times in my life I ate it, I spent 3 full days more sick than you can imagine, even the smell of it is enough to make me feel horrible! Not an MD tested allergy, but enough for me to say it is completely off limits for me and my house! The only kind I can cook for my family is Kilbasa (sp?). Figured I might could use ground beef or turkey, it will just be a little bland?

Jul 28, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I'm not familiar with the recipe yet - but could you possibly make your own sausage? I make turkey sausage sometimes - I could find that recipe for you, it's quite simple....(this would be sausage w/o casing)

Jul 28, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

It's probably just as well, it really isn't good for you. Maybe using seasoned ground beef? I can't wait to see the recipes!

6. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

Yeah, I figured seasoned ground beef, but wouldn't mind the sausage recipe Becky D. If you don't mind! It might work!

Jul 28, 2009
  7. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

My envelope pouch for the Weekday Dinners-Done! is all mangled. It's odd. The recipe cards inside are fine. I guess I should do a product adj. because it looks terrible to show off.

Jul 28, 2009
  8. babywings76

I'm excited to try the recipes out. Perfect timing, cause I need to go shopping and hadn't made my menu for the week. Now I'm all set! :)

Jul 28, 2009
  9. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Great idea, Amanda! What better way of talking about the Weekday Dinners - Done from your own experience with them. Which one will you make first?

Jul 28, 2009
  10. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I can't wait to get home, mine is out for delivery right now. :)

Did you also receive your Change over kit? Both are scheduled to be delivered today, as far as I can tell.

Jul 28, 2009
  11. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The changeover kits are (at least this season) inside the SAT boxes for those who earned SAT.

Jul 28, 2009
  12. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

I am anxiously awaiting FedEx to make my SAT delivery today!!!!!

Jul 28, 2009
  13. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

Mine is waiting for me at home. I can't wait to go home from my ft job.

14. ChefJoyJ

ChefJoyJ Veteran Member

what's the super secret way of looking on Fedex again? :blushing: One of these days I'll write it down and remember where I put it!

Jul 28, 2009
  15. babywings76

Why, I'm starting with Week 1 of course! ;) :cool: Then next week I'll do Week 2! Woohoo! 2 Weeks of new recipes to try. And I won't have to think, won't have to make a list. I'm really excited about this...can you tell?! :D They look yummy and it will be nice to share w/ people my personal experience with using them.

Also, my change-over box was inside my SAT box.

Jul 28, 2009
  16. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Jul 28, 2009
  17. BlessedWifeMommy

Track by reference number. Consultant number, G, show number (4 digits) 01
    where show number is incremented by 1 or 2 from your last show.

example is 959595G002701

18. ChefJoyJ

ChefJoyJ Veteran Member

:blushing: Thanks Becky!! I should have known to look there. :eek:

Jul 28, 2009
  19. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

Ooooooooh. My changeover box (I guess that's what it is) will arrive today!

Jul 28, 2009
  20. Jane the PC

Jane the PC Novice Member

I just got mine at work! woo hoo! i didnt even know it was comming!!! how fun!!! am I allowed to say whats in the box? Or does everyone already know ?

Jul 28, 2009
  21. BlessedWifeMommy

It is okay to say... As for SAT that has been posted, and change over boxes are pretty standard.

22. Jane the PC

Jane the PC Novice Member

I LOVE this magnetic measure converter thing.... I have been wishing I had something like this for a long time. yahoooo!

And I am definately making chicken satee' with the thai peanut sauce tonight.

Jul 28, 2009
  23. chefann

I used my Thai Peanut Sauce on some chicken nuggets for lunch. :)

Jul 28, 2009
  24. JDooley

JDooley Member

OK I THINK everyone got the Cookie sheet... I have not got mine yet...it is sitting at my doorstep... question.... what is the big selling point of this over the large bar or even the regular sheet pan?

Jul 28, 2009
  25. chefann

Technically, cookies should not be baked on a pan with sides unless one is using a convection oven. The sides block the airflow, and they won't bake as well. The distinction between cookies isn't one that most people would even catch. But for the people who want a true cookie sheet, we have one now.

The cookie sheet was also part of the "submit 2 shows" level of SAT. Not everyone earned it, but it was in the package that most consultants would earn.

Jul 28, 2009
  26. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

OMG!!! I just realized, when I was reading that everyone received their SAT stuff today and I didn't that I'm not getting anything! Both of my June hosts took forever to close and we didn't end up closing until the first of July! I didn't even think anything about having to SUBMIT in June, was just thinking, I was good to go because I had 2 June shows!!! Grrrrr:cry: Makes me very sad!!! Now I have to wait and BUY everything!!!! Oh well, my own fault for not paying attention to details... the worst part is the one show was on June 12th and it was my sisters and I couldn't get her to close until after my June 23rd show and she didn't have that good of a show! Oh well, she owes me now! haha!

Jul 28, 2009
  27. jayswife07

jayswife07 Gold Member

I got my box today too. WooHoo. I only got the "2 shows" box. Just out of curiosity, what came in the "bigger" boxes?

Jul 28, 2009
  28. smstrks

smstrks Member

I'm still waiting to hear from HO as to why I only got the "submit 2 shows" box when I clearly submitted over $1500 in sales for June.

Stephanie :grumpy:

Jul 28, 2009
  29. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I saw that on the list when I checked under product adjustment on CC. Makes sense now.

Thanks Ann!

Jul 28, 2009
  30. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

Got mine too as I was headed out the door. Ripped it open and peeked, but didn't really take anything out. Was pleasantly surprised to see the change over box in there as well!

Jul 28, 2009
  31. chefann

The list is on CC, on the Conference page. There's a PDF with the SAT levels.

Jul 28, 2009
  32. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Got mine today! I like how they put the changeover box in with it!

Jul 28, 2009
  33. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Were they June shows or were they May shows submitted in June?

The May shows don't count.

Jul 28, 2009
  34. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

I got mine, too! And I'm soo excited... I think I'm going to cook the meals in the weekday suppers in order. I want to be able to tell others how easy and how good they were!

35. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I love Christmas in July. That's what it's like when I get my stuff. :)

Having fun playing with the new stuff.

Jul 28, 2009
  36. Same thing happened to me. I called HO to ask about it because I was very disappointed. I worked my corkus off for Level 2. What happened in my case was I had a show for May that was postponed until June 1st. Well, when I submitted it on June 1st I had not changed the show date from May to June, so it wasn't "considered" a June show. So, I missed out on Level 2 by just a little bit. :cry:

37. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Since my DD goes back to work full-time starting August 10th, we have been working on the Power Cooking meals to use to be made ahead. When I got my SAT box and opened the Recipe Cards, we decided we will also do those in order. Course they don't like cooked green or red peppers so they'll not have those on the Meatballs recipe.

Jul 28, 2009
Have something to add?