• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Information Folders for Guests @ Shows

In summary, Brandy uses folders to organize her show materials. She includes current host & guest specials, catalog, receipt, and next months host bonus info. She also displays her Theme show folder somewhere obvious. She does not present this information throughout the show, but instead saves it for the end.
brandyk
Does anyone use folders at their shows that has the catalog, order form, flyers for recruiting, for hosting a show, GIft registry forms, etc? I thought it would be a good idea, as I like to be able to look at the flyers and I thought it would be easier for me to ask them to pull out that flyer and take a look at it and keep it if they want it. Has anyone else done this? Just curious on how it works for others.
Brandy

Before I signed, a friend was a consultant and she did the folders. I thought it was a great idea, because as a customer, I could look over the things in the folder on my own and then again when she mentioned it. I just got my kit, and already have folders to put that info into.

I use 3 folders at my shows that are strategically placed throughout the room.
1.) Theme Book Folder
2.) Recruiting Folder with flyers and take a closer look information..
3.) Just Imagine Folder (this is something I created that has little pictures of different things someone could do with their extra money earned doing PC, and and inside is a document that says "Just Imagine" where they can write their name and info inside if they are interested.
P.S. I don't use the drawing slips, so this is my way to get my "list" growing and a discreet way for people to show thier interest in case they are shy around their friends.

I use clip boards for everyone that has the order form and catalog.
I bought those little acrylic signs where you can post a flyer and put the current or next month specials in there and have a guest be in charge of saying what the specials are for hosting a show or guest special during my demo...

If you have any questions, just let me know!
Cheers,
Angela

I am fairly new, but I do have guest folders. I buy the cheap paper folders (sorry don't know what to call them :confused: ). I have sheet protectors, a catalog and I paper clip the order form to the back page. In the sheet protectors I put guest specials, show benifit flyer,a cookware flyer and any specials I am giving away that month. It really saves on catalog costs because nobody takes the folders home. I understant that some may want a catalog so I offer them one at the end of the show. I bought clear PC stickers from nancys atrworks and stuck that on the front of the folder. They look nice, there inexpensive, and it saves on catalog costs!
HTH

Autumn

Show foldersI also use folders at my shows. I've been around PC for 6-7 years, and my recruiter also used them. I too include the current months host & guest specials, a catalog, receipt, and the next months host bonus info. I also bought the kind of folder with a business card insert & made up my own paper business cards & inserted them into these slots inside the folder. This reminds your guests who you are and your contact info as well. They are free to take these if desired.

If anyone wants to take a catalog, I too offer them at the end of the show, IF they ask.

I also display my Theme show folder somewhere obvious. I do use the door prize slips just because I want to know who's interested in having a future show. I "walk" them through the slip before we pull a door prize winner! I do wait to look them over (when I get home) and follow up with potential host and recruits the day after the show, so that the show is still fresh in their minds.

I also carry a 3-ring notebood w/clear plastic pages in it to my shows and I go through it during the show. ( a bookings binder). I include in it, the current host & guest special (yes, again), and info on the business opportunity, bridal show flyer, cookware flyer, etcl). This way I have to talk about every flyer included in the notebook. Guests are welcome to pick it up and look through it after you have talked about it.

Thanks for your responses. This really does help alot! I think I will go ahead with a 3 Ring Binder for myself that way I can have them look at everything with me.
When is the best time to present this information. Do you do it thru out the Show, or towards the end and throw it all at them at once? I have not had a show yet, so I am trying to see how you all do your shows and what information you work in where.
Thanks!
Brandy

where to fit in infoI usually walk guests through the 3-ring binder between recipes, or when something's in the oven! You could fit it in before you draw the winning door prize slip as well.

You do want to mention our host benefits at least 5 times during a show. I know this seems to be redundant, but studies show that it takes 5 x's hearing something before it really sinks in! I believe it!

I've also bbeen practicing this at my latest shows as well! :D

1. How do I use the Information Folders for Guests at Shows?

The Information Folders are designed to provide helpful information and resources to your guests during your Pampered Chef show. Simply place them on a table or display them on a stand for guests to browse through.

2. What type of information is included in the folders?

The folders contain a variety of materials such as product catalogs, order forms, recipe cards, and hostess rewards information. They also have tips on hosting a successful show and information on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I customize the folders with my personal information?

Yes, you can add your personal contact information and hostess rewards to the folders. This will make it easier for guests to reach out to you with any questions or to place an order.

4. How many folders should I have at my show?

We recommend having at least 10-15 folders at your show, depending on the number of guests you are expecting. This will ensure that there are enough for everyone to browse through and take home if they are interested.

5. Can I purchase the Information Folders separately?

Yes, the Information Folders are available for purchase separately. They are a great tool to have at any Pampered Chef show, and you can use them again for future shows as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nay62
  • kitchenmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampermeRai
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies