• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inexpensive 2nd Birthday Gift Ideas for My Daughter

In summary, your daughter's 2nd birthday is a good time to get her a play house for outdoors. You can also get her craft supplies, a bucket of stickers, and an event like a semester at a little gym.
Jennie4PC
My daughters 2nd birthday is July 23rd and I have an idea of what I want to get her but I dont want to spend that much money. I needs ideas on what to get. I dont need alot of toys since we are crawling through them already. She has lots of cloths and we have lots of books.

Craft supplies!!

Craft paper, washable crayons, glitter glue (hmm, maybe 2 is a little too young), a bucket of foamy stickers etc. Just make sure it is all washable! Crayola is the best quality and for washablility too.

My kids could spend hours making crafts!

You can never have too much craft stuff :)

I had to look at this thread because in our house your "second" birthday is the date you accept Christ in your heart. You meant turning 2. :)When my kids were that age, we got the concrete stepping stone sets at the craft store. After their birthday, we'd mix it up, put their hand and feet prints in it and their number birthday candle in the center.I got lazy after a few years and stopped doing it...but it was nice while it lasted.

Yes I do mean turning 2. The stepping stone idea 1 problem is we dont really have a cratf store here.

The craft thing from Annie is also a good idea I will have to think about that.

What about a sand box for outside. My daughter just turned 3 and we got her one and she loves it. I think she would have gotten a lot of use out of it at 2 also! Wal-Mart has one that is very cheap.

We were offered tickets to see Sesame Street Live and made that "our present" to the kids when they turned two in December. They're at that wonderful age where they really don't know the difference anyway, and then later on we can show them pictures and tell them that's what we did for their birthday. :) They got plenty of other gifts from family and friends anyway! One of the best non-toy gifts they got was bedsheets from my folks...Elmo, their favorite character.

could you get her an event? like a semester at little gym or something like that?

we did this so that we could afford swimming lessons for our daughter (my mom and aunt went in on them with us)

Thanks everyone for the ideas. I decided to spend the money and I got her a play house for outdoors. I talked to my mom and sisters and they said they would go in on it with me so hopefully we wont be out to much money.

I love the idea of a semester at gymboree but we dont have anything like that around here.

Related to Inexpensive 2nd Birthday Gift Ideas for My Daughter

1. What are some budget-friendly gift ideas for my daughter's 2nd birthday?

Some inexpensive gift ideas for your daughter's 2nd birthday could include:

• A personalized storybook
  • A musical instrument like a xylophone or mini keyboard
  • A set of building blocks or stacking toys
  • A cute stuffed animal
  • A craft kit or coloring book

2. How can I make a homemade gift for my daughter's 2nd birthday?

Some ideas for homemade gifts could include:

• A hand-painted picture frame with a photo of your daughter
  • A homemade sensory play kit with items like rice, beans, and colorful pom poms
  • A DIY dress-up costume using items from around the house
  • A homemade memory game using family photos
  • A personalized photo album or scrapbook

3. Are there any practical gift ideas for my daughter's 2nd birthday?

Yes, there are many practical gift ideas for a 2nd birthday, such as:

• A set of educational flashcards or learning toys
  • A set of child-sized utensils or mealtime accessories
  • A set of bath toys or a fun bath towel
  • A personalized growth chart or height chart
  • A set of children's books or a subscription to a children's book club

4. What are some unique gift ideas for a 2nd birthday?

If you're looking for something a little different, consider these unique gift ideas:

• A personalized puzzle with your daughter's name
  • A wooden name puzzle or name train set
  • A set of child-sized gardening tools and seeds
  • A membership to a children's museum or zoo
  • A personalized music CD with your daughter's name in the songs

5. How can I involve my daughter in the gift-giving process?

One way to involve your daughter in the gift-giving process is to have her help pick out a gift for a child in need. You can also have her help make a homemade gift for a family member or friend. Another idea is to have her make a handmade card or drawing to go with the gift for her birthday. This can help teach her about the joy of giving and the importance of thoughtfulness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD