• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Collectables for Granddaughters' Birthday Progression

In summary, a Pampered Chef Birthday Collectable is a limited edition cooking or baking tool released each year on the company's anniversary, October 15th. These collectibles are highly sought after and only available for a limited time. Once sold out, they are not restocked, but may be found through third-party sellers. They are functional and come with instructions for use in the kitchen.
pkd09
Silver Member
I need some help ... For each birth of a grandchild I begin a collectable that is then given for each birthday. My daughter just had #4 daughter. The first granddaughter I started Enesco Growing Up Girls, 2nd is getting Precious Moments, 3rd is getting Cherished Teddies. What do I start for #4???? Each collectable is a birth year (example: 1st birthday, 2nd, 3rd, etc.). Does anyone know of any other collectable that has a birthday progression? I do this also for the boys (Cherished Teddies). They look so great in a hutch. I look at my daughters hutch and she has 3 (now 4) shelves. Her oldest is going to be 13 and it is so neat to see all of them on a shelf. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Winnie the Pooh!! If it was a boy, I would say John Deere - how adorable!!http://www.dbccollectibles.com/birthday/birthday.php

I love the little dreamsicles, but that is part of precious moments and I don't know if that would interfere with the other precious moments figurines. So my suggestions would be disney, either one certain one, mickey, minnie, pooh, etc, or all together? Anyway, when I was looking up to find a pic of the dreamsicles, I found this website www.gocollect.com it has lots of different collectible figurines so you could get ideas from there.

1. What is a Pampered Chef Birthday Collectable?

A Pampered Chef Birthday Collectable is a limited edition cooking or baking tool that is released each year to celebrate the company's anniversary. These collectibles are only available for a limited time and are highly sought after by Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

2. How often are new Birthday Collectables released?

A new Pampered Chef Birthday Collectable is released every year on the company's anniversary, which falls on October 15th. This means that a new collectable becomes available each year for a limited time.

3. Can I purchase previous Birthday Collectables?

Unfortunately, once a Pampered Chef Birthday Collectable has sold out, it is no longer available for purchase. These collectables are limited edition and are not restocked once they have sold out. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

4. How do I know if a Birthday Collectable is still available?

You can check the availability of a Pampered Chef Birthday Collectable by visiting our website or contacting your local consultant. Our website will list the current available collectable, and your consultant can also check the inventory for you.

5. Can I use my Birthday Collectable for cooking and baking?

Yes, all Pampered Chef Birthday Collectables are functional cooking and baking tools. They are designed to be both collectible and useful in the kitchen. Each collectable comes with instructions and tips on how to use it for cooking or baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey