• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indulge in Chocolate Profiteroles: Easy Recipe for a Perfect Party Dessert

In summary, to make chocolate profiteroles you will need flour, butter, water, eggs, semi-sweet chocolate chips, a piping bag, and a baking sheet. The chocolate sauce can be made by melting semi-sweet chocolate chips with heavy cream and can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. You can fill the profiteroles with a piping bag or a small knife and can use different types of chocolate and flavorings for the cream.
amya
I'm going to a party this evening and am planning on making the profiterole puffs from last spring's Season's Best. I want to try the Chocolate Profiteroles from the Cooking for 2 and More Cookbook, but I have a question. After letting the mousse sit for 3 hours, can I use an electric mixer to make it fluffy. I don't have the Double Balloon Whisk, and I would rather not use the regular whisk for as long as it will take to form soft peaks. Has anybody done this?

I make my nouse in advance (with an electric mixer!) and put it in the fridge then fill the puffs when I'm ready. I have not had any problems doing it this way.

I was really hoping someone would give me the answer I wanted!
Thanks, Linda:)

1. What ingredients do I need to make chocolate profiteroles?

To make chocolate profiteroles, you will need flour, butter, water, eggs, and semi-sweet chocolate chips. You will also need a piping bag and a baking sheet.

2. How do I make the chocolate sauce for the profiteroles?

The chocolate sauce can be made by melting semi-sweet chocolate chips with heavy cream in a double boiler or in the microwave. Stir until smooth and let it cool before drizzling over the profiteroles.

3. Can I make the profiteroles ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the profiteroles ahead of time and store them in an airtight container. The chocolate sauce can also be made ahead of time and reheated before serving.

4. How do I fill the profiteroles with the chocolate cream?

To fill the profiteroles, use a piping bag and insert the tip into the bottom of each profiterole. Squeeze the bag gently to fill the profiteroles with the chocolate cream. You can also use a small knife to make a slit in the side of the profiterole and fill it with a spoon.

5. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the cream?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the cream, such as dark chocolate or white chocolate. You can also add in other flavorings like vanilla extract or espresso powder to customize the flavor of the cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • stephanieboyd