• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order September Specials Through Individual Orders?

In summary, if you have a customer who needs metal bakeware, you can submit an individual order for them now to take advantage of the September Guest Special. Just make sure to write the item number(s) on the receipt and submit the order by October 15th. It's important to act quickly to ensure timely delivery. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask for assistance.
JanisF
Gold Member
I have a customer who is after the metal bakeware. I have a catalogue show on the go, but now the host has changed her mind and needs to close it later this month due to family issues. Can I submit an individual order now for the Sep special? All I saw on the flyer (I'm in Canada, but I don't see how that would matter) is this: The September Guest Special is available through September Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Pampered Bride® Shows, individual orders and online orders. To qualify for the September Guest Special, Shows/orders must be held Sept 1 – 30 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on Oct.15, 2013. To purchase this special, you must write the item number(s) of your selection in the “specials” section of the sales receipt. There is no limit to the number of Guest Special products that you can purchase.
Has anyone done this before? I don't want to break any rules but I want to give my outside order the best deal possible and she needs the bakeware sooner rather than later.

yes you can back date a order and send it until the 15th.

Thanks trps!

Good to know. Just this week I called cs to ask that same question. She put me on hold and then said I should try it while I had them on the phone and they'd let me know if it went thru. ????? I needed more info from the customer so I couldn't and eventually added it to an outstanding book show. Bizarre they couldn't tell me straight out.

Hello! Thank you for sharing your situation with us. It can be tricky when a host has to close a show earlier than expected, but I'm happy to help you navigate through this. You are correct, the September Guest Special is available for individual orders, so you can definitely submit an order for your customer now. To ensure that your customer receives the special pricing, make sure to write the item number(s) in the "specials" section of the sales receipt. I understand that your customer needs the bakeware sooner, so I would recommend submitting the order as soon as possible to allow for shipping time. Please keep in mind that the order must be submitted by midnight CT on October 15th to qualify for the September Guest Special. I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to support you and your business. Happy cooking!

What is an Individual Order, Backdated?

An Individual Order, Backdated is an order for a specific item or service that is being placed after the original date it was supposed to be ordered. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as the item being out of stock or the service being delayed.

Why would someone need to place an Individual Order, Backdated?

There are several reasons why someone may need to place an Individual Order, Backdated. It could be because the item or service they need is currently unavailable, or because they missed the original ordering deadline. It could also be due to a change in circumstances or an urgent need for the item or service.

How does an Individual Order, Backdated differ from a regular order?

The main difference between an Individual Order, Backdated and a regular order is the timing. A regular order is placed on or before the deadline, while an Individual Order, Backdated is placed after the deadline has passed. This may affect the availability, pricing, and delivery time of the item or service being ordered.

What are the potential drawbacks of placing an Individual Order, Backdated?

One potential drawback of placing an Individual Order, Backdated is that the item or service may no longer be available or may be more expensive than it would have been if ordered on time. Additionally, there may be delays in delivery or fulfillment due to the backdated nature of the order.

Can an Individual Order, Backdated be canceled or changed?

It is possible to cancel or change an Individual Order, Backdated, but it may depend on the policies of the company or individual from whom the order is being placed. It is important to communicate any changes or cancellations as soon as possible to avoid any issues or fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Rei
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • kam