• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive for Multiple Bookings

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various incentives for customers who book multiple parties, such as discounts, free products, and exclusive hostess rewards. The number of parties needed to qualify for the incentive may vary, but typically it is 2-3 parties. You can combine your parties with friends to reach the minimum number required for the incentive. To redeem the incentive, your consultant will provide instructions, which may include a unique code or link. Generally, any type of party can qualify, but it's best to confirm with your consultant for specific terms and conditions.
pcheframsey
I have a hostess that has booked a show in May. She's debating on whether she wants to do it as a HWC fundraiser or a regular show so she can get the benefits. When I told her about some themes that I do for regular shows, she half joked that she may have to do two shows. I want to offer an incentive to help her make that decision, but I'm not sure what to offer. Any suggestions?

Thanks!:D

I would let her book 2 shows but unless she has different groups of people she plans on inviting I would not bargain on her doing 2 shows in one month as people may not budget for buying at 2 shows in one month--just my opinion. Have her book herself of her shows so she can take advantage of the host special at both shows provided they are within 6 months of each other.

Host IncentiveMaybe tell her you'll give her the host special for free. Or if that month's special is on the more expensive side, give her an additional 15% off to make it 75% for the second show?

Related to Incentive for Multiple Bookings

1. What is the incentive for booking multiple parties with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives for customers who book multiple parties. These incentives can include discounts on products, free products, and exclusive hostess rewards.

2. How many parties do I need to book to qualify for the incentive?

The number of parties needed to qualify for the incentive may vary depending on the promotion. However, generally, customers need to book at least 2-3 parties to be eligible for the incentive.

3. Can I combine my parties with friends to reach the minimum number required for the incentive?

Yes, you can absolutely combine your parties with friends to reach the minimum number required for the incentive. This is a great way to have a fun and interactive party while also earning rewards.

4. How do I redeem the incentive for multiple bookings?

Once you have booked the required number of parties, your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with instructions on how to redeem the incentive. This may include a unique code or link that you can use to claim your reward.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of parties that qualify for the multiple booking incentive?

Generally, any type of party can qualify for the multiple booking incentive, including in-home parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties. However, it's always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant to confirm the specific terms and conditions of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrb0328