• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive for Cooking Shows Booked off of a Catalog Show?

I put in products from the catalog, as well as some goodies like candy or chocolates. I also like to include a business card with my offer to help get the host started.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I'm kicking off another catalog show and really, really want to kick up my cooking shows. My husband just lost his job and I need to step this PC baby up! I would like to offer some extra incentive. What do you offer? I usually don't get any shows from a catalog show.

I offer the original hostess $10 off her order at any show that is booked from hers. Plus of course really really talk up the host specials. I would also recomend making up little baskets of goodies and taking them, with catalogs and business cards to businesses in the area. Be sure to tell them that you are looking for people to host shows, and ask if they can help you get your business going. I think it is really important to tell them right up front that you need help, people will do it when it is put that way!
Good Luck!

Thanks for you suggestion! I like the $10 host idea. It'll get the host to help me out. I think I may stop by some local businesses. I'm always afraid I'm going in at a bad time. A friend of mine owns a little coffee shop, he's putting some catalogs on the counters. I guess that's a start.

Well?I was looking back at older booking posts and found this. I'm wondering how it worked for you. Did you get bookings from taking goodie baskets around to businesses?

This is a great idea but I would like feedback before I give it a try.

AJPratt said:
I'm kicking off another catalog show and really, really want to kick up my cooking shows. My husband just lost his job and I need to step this PC baby up! I would like to offer some extra incentive. What do you offer? I usually don't get any shows from a catalog show.
I remind the host about our awesome booking benefit and I sometimes also offer their show discount at any show booked from theirs. PC gives them 10% but then I add the difference (only at shows booked from her own show). Even if they have a 30% discount it's only 20% that I'm giving her - basically commission and I got a show....

If I'm desperate...I offer to pay for ingredients or I let the host know that if she books some shows for me I will give her a 40% discount on anything in the catalog in April!!! :p
Works for me!!
Debbie

You could offer herthe $15 hospitality bonus that only Cooking Show hostess' get. I would put a minimum 2 booking limit on it personally. ;) But if you get 1 booking thats 1 more than you had. It hard getting those bookings from a catalog show. Plus remind her of the other benefits of her friends having a show---60% off for example.

This sounds like something I could do...
ShanaSmith said:
I offer the original hostess $10 off her order at any show that is booked from hers. Plus of course really really talk up the host specials. I would also recomend making up little baskets of goodies and taking them, with catalogs and business cards to businesses in the area. Be sure to tell them that you are looking for people to host shows, and ask if they can help you get your business going. I think it is really important to tell them right up front that you need help, people will do it when it is put that way!
Good Luck!

What kinds of things do you put in the baskets? you leave them with the catalogs and business cards? or is it just to show the products? I am still trying to book my first show, and this sounds like something I could see myself doing...

1. What is the incentive for booking a cooking show off of a catalog show?

The incentive for booking a cooking show off of a catalog show is receiving free and discounted products based on the total sales of the booked show. The more sales generated from the cooking show, the more free and discounted products the host will receive.

2. How do I qualify for the incentive?

To qualify for the incentive, the host must have a minimum of $200 in sales from the catalog show and at least 3 confirmed bookings from guests at the catalog show.

3. Can I combine this incentive with other promotions or discounts?

This incentive cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one incentive can be used per cooking show.

4. How will I receive my incentive products?

The incentive products will be shipped to the host along with their cooking show order. They will be clearly labeled as incentive products and will not count towards the host's free and half-price items.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can qualify for this incentive?

There is no limit to how many times a host can qualify for this incentive. As long as they meet the qualifications, they can receive the incentive products for each booked cooking show off of a catalog show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies