• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Downline's Host Report???

In summary, the Inactive Downline's Host Report is a monthly tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants track the activity and sales of their downline consultants who have not been active for a certain period of time. It provides a breakdown of the reasons for inactivity and can be used as a motivational tool to support and encourage inactive team members. Currently, the report can only be accessed on the Pampered Chef website, but may be added to the app in the future.
jwpamp
Help! I can't figure out where to find this report. It was introduced a few months back to keep the inactive consultant's host up to date with our products and to increase customer care.

Any Directors out there know how to find it?

Many thanks!!

cluster reports>view my reports>my cluster>...huh...it's gone. That's where it used to be - it's not there now...how weird? Did it move or is it gone?
Have you tried asking over on teh Director's Chef Success board?

Carolyn - I believe they had it out there for a specific period of time then they were checking to see if they were accessed and passing them on or doing something else with them. I remember my ED saying something about it.

Related to Inactive Downline's Host Report???

1. What is an Inactive Downline's Host Report?

An Inactive Downline's Host Report is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants track the activity and sales of their downline consultants who have not been active for a certain period of time. This report allows consultants to identify and reach out to inactive team members to offer support and encouragement.

2. How often is the Inactive Downline's Host Report updated?

The Inactive Downline's Host Report is updated on a monthly basis. This allows consultants to have an accurate and up-to-date view of their downline's activity and sales.

3. Can I see the specific reasons for inactivity on the report?

Yes, the Inactive Downline's Host Report provides a breakdown of the reasons for inactivity, such as no orders placed, no shows for parties, or no new recruits. This information can help consultants understand why their downline members may be inactive and how they can offer support.

4. How can I use the Inactive Downline's Host Report to motivate my downline?

The Inactive Downline's Host Report can be a great motivational tool for consultants. By identifying and reaching out to inactive team members, consultants can offer support and encouragement to help them become more active. This can also inspire other team members to increase their activity and sales.

5. Can I access the Inactive Downline's Host Report on the Pampered Chef app?

Currently, the Inactive Downline's Host Report is only available on the Pampered Chef website. However, you can access the website on your mobile device to view the report. We are constantly working to improve our app and may add this feature in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • pctharper