• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Organize Host Information with a Past Host File Sheet

I'm glad you took it as it was intended: a helpful reminder.In summary, the conversation revolved around the idea of creating a sheet or file where hosts and their PHD #s could be listed, as well as the suggestion of using the Past Host Discount report in PP. The conversation ended with a positive response and appreciation for the helpful reminder.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Has any wonder person here created a sheet or file where we could list hosts and their PHD # all on one sheet ( or many sheets as our shows increase!!!)? I did look in the files section but didn't find anything. It would just be great to have one central place to go for those. Any creative juices flowing at this hour???

That is a great idea! I second that! I'm hoping to get a laptop soon & would need a sheet like this for my shows. My hosts never bring their discount #s & I don't want to have to look it up in the computer at the show.

you could add it in when you get your commission check--if you remember! i always just add at home after the show. or if you know that previous host will be at the show, look it up ahead of time to have it there

Past Host Sheet
quiverfull7 said:
Has any wonder person here created a sheet or file where we could list hosts and their PHD # all on one sheet ( or many sheets as our shows increase!!!)? I did look in the files section but didn't find anything. It would just be great to have one central place to go for those. Any creative juices flowing at this hour???

I posted this rather late last night so I'm bumping it up ... I am hoping someone out here has either already done this or has something they can convert ????

Um, you folks do know that there's a report in PP that has this info, right? It's the Past Host Discount report.

Um... no.. but now we do! SEE... I knew someone here would help out!!! THANKS!!!!!!

Glad I could help.

I'm always afraid of posting things like "there's a report in PP for this" for fear of offending someone with thin skin. (Haven't we all come across people who take everything as a personal affront?)

Related to Efficiently Organize Host Information with a Past Host File Sheet

What is a Past Host File Sheet?

A Past Host File Sheet is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants efficiently organize information about their past hosts for future reference. It serves as a record of host names, contact information, order history, and other important details.

How can I use a Past Host File Sheet?

You can use a Past Host File Sheet to keep track of your past hosts and their information, making it easier to reach out to them for future parties or orders. It also allows you to keep track of their past orders, making it easier to suggest new products or follow up on previous purchases.

Is it necessary to have a Past Host File Sheet?

While it is not mandatory, having a Past Host File Sheet can greatly benefit your business as it helps you stay organized and maintain strong relationships with your past hosts. It can also save you time and effort in the long run by having all the necessary information in one place.

How do I create a Past Host File Sheet?

To create a Past Host File Sheet, simply use the template provided by Pampered Chef or create your own using a spreadsheet or document. Be sure to include all relevant information such as host name, contact information, party date, and order history.

Can I access my Past Host File Sheet online?

Yes, you can access your Past Host File Sheet online through your Pampered Chef consultant account. This allows you to easily update and access the information from any device with an internet connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • Laurena