• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Until I'm Inactive Completely?

In summary, if you don't submit by the end of October, you'll be inactive and lose your consultant status. You have until the end of November to submit orders and keep your status.
ShelbyMichalek
I know my 6 months of inactivity is up in October. I'm just not sure when.
I'm being slightly convinced that I should put in $150 in sales to remain a consultant. I don't know when I must do this by. Where do I go to find out the exact date I'll be inactive?

If nothing is submitted by the end of the month, you'll be dropped. Which means you have until October 31st to restart your clock.

The 31st. Okay, that's exactly what I needed to know!! Thanks Laurie!

My last show was in May.... so I have until the end of November to submit before I am inactive completely correct?

Right Elizabeth. My last show/order was in April.

Shelby, all it takes is $150 in Commissionable Sales to reset your clock & keep your consultant status.

Sure thing Shelby. I really think you should try and keep your consultant status. Once things settle and you're ready to go, then you'll be set. I remember your enthusiasm and knowledge....wishing you much luck!

I agree ... unless you REALLY want to change directors and don't mind having some duplicates! In that case, immediately sign Nov. 1 and opt for the mini kit! I wouldn't do that no matter how much I want to change directors, however, because my recruiter is so great and there's the career sales issue ... but to each their own. Hope you say in or re-join quickly!

My director is located in a different state and my upline in another (different than the director!) as well. I would LOVE to switch directors, however spending more money on a kit is just NOT in the budget.
Spending $80 on products we need around our house (Himalayan & Sea salt ran out a month ago!!) is closer to our budget needs.
I'm trying to get enough orders by the 20th so I can input the show and get my website up again. I've got a lot of gals wanting the HWC items and they can't order through me!!

:( Sorry about loosing out on the HWC sales.

How's are you doing on collecting at least $150 in orders?

It's slow going Sheila. I'm hoping since I'll be back in MN for November (hunting season) I'll be able to get some shows booked and get back on track for that. As far as reactivating, that's really up in the air.

My husband even said, in reference to resigning, "what's the difference in you putting in $150 in orders on the 26th [which was the intended date] or the 2nd?"

I got one solid booking for November and one that's looking at her calendar! (Both past hosts of mine) :)
I'm so excited!

:D good for you girl!

Sheila, they actually both picked the same date, but one wanted 1 o'clock and the other 6:30 so I'm going to do both that day. I joked to my husband something was wrong with me double booking myself for one day when the rest of my calendar was empty.

On the weekends when I do work, I do 6 pm on Fri, Noon & 6 pm on Sat and 2 pm on Sun. Then I tqke the next weekend off! LOL I only work military pay day weekends, for obvious reasons. Get it over with girl and then you are done & can enjoy family time! :)

My tip would be to lay out everything for show #2 with a list of anything in your bag for show #1 that also needs to go. That way, you can run in the door, unpack show 1's bag, pack everything for show 2 and relax until time to leave. Or talk both hosts into doing the same recipe! LOL

Related to How Long Until I'm Inactive Completely?

1. How long does it take for my account to become completely inactive?

The amount of time it takes for your account to become completely inactive will depend on a few factors, such as your level of activity and sales. Generally, it can take anywhere from 30-90 days for an account to become completely inactive.

2. Will I still have access to my account after it becomes inactive?

No, once your account becomes completely inactive, you will no longer have access to it. This includes your customer list, orders, and any other information associated with your account.

3. Can I reactivate my account after it becomes completely inactive?

Yes, you can reactivate your account by contacting our customer service team. However, please note that there may be a reactivation fee and you may need to meet certain requirements to reactivate your account.

4. What happens to my team if my account becomes completely inactive?

If your account becomes completely inactive, your team will also become inactive. This means that they will no longer have access to your leadership and support, and will be placed under a new leader. However, they can choose to join your team again if you reactivate your account.

5. Will my previous sales and commissions still be available after my account becomes completely inactive?

Yes, any previous sales and commissions will still be available for you to view and access even after your account becomes completely inactive. However, you will not be able to earn any new commissions until you reactivate your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies