• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm so Excited I Had to Tell Everyone!!

In summary, Rae beat me to it and Janet just made my day. Janet, you are an amazing woman and I love you!
Thank you guys!! Since I haven't had time to get a good picture of my ring, I'll try to describe it for you...it's got one big stone in the center that looks like one big princess cut stone but is actually 4 little princess cut stones and then there's 20 little baguette stones along the sides. It's white gold. He did so good...just poked around asking what I liked and so forth and that's what he came up with. I LOVE it!! And thanks for all the compliments about my daughter...she was the only good thing in my life for a really long time until Mark came along! He even asked her permission first, and she kept it a secret!! I couldn't have done that when I was 4!!

ElizabethPurvis said:
Thank you guys!! Since I haven't had time to get a good picture of my ring, I'll try to describe it for you...it's got one big stone in the center that looks like one big princess cut stone but is actually 4 little princess cut stones and then there's 20 little baguette stones along the sides. It's white gold. He did so good...just poked around asking what I liked and so forth and that's what he came up with. I LOVE it!! And thanks for all the compliments about my daughter...she was the only good thing in my life for a really long time until Mark came along! He even asked her permission first, and she kept it a secret!! I couldn't have done that when I was 4!!

I bet she was so excited for it to happen! She was probably bursting at the seams! How great for her that your Fiance included her in the event - that's a memory she will treasure forever!
NOW - are you planning a fairy-tale wedding too???

<h2>1. What was your favorite part of your vacation to California?</h2><p>My favorite part of the vacation was definitely when my boyfriend proposed to me in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle at Disneyland. It was such a magical and unforgettable moment.</p><h2>2. How did your daughter react to the proposal?</h2><p>My daughter was overjoyed and couldn't stop smiling and jumping up and down. She loves princesses and was so excited to have a real-life fairy tale moment with her mommy and soon-to-be stepdad.</p><h2>3. Did you have any idea that your boyfriend was going to propose?</h2><p>I had a feeling it might happen during the trip, but I didn't know exactly when or where. He did a great job keeping it a surprise.</p><h2>4. Are you planning on having a Disney-themed wedding?</h2><p>We haven't decided on all the details yet, but we are definitely considering incorporating some Disney elements into our wedding. It's such a special place for us now.</p><h2>5. When will you be posting pictures of the proposal?</h2><p>I will be posting pictures as soon as I can get online with my laptop. I can't wait to share them with everyone!</p>

Related to I'm so Excited I Had to Tell Everyone!!

1. What was your favorite part of your vacation to California?

My favorite part of the vacation was definitely when my boyfriend proposed to me in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle at Disneyland. It was such a magical and unforgettable moment.

2. How did your daughter react to the proposal?

My daughter was overjoyed and couldn't stop smiling and jumping up and down. She loves princesses and was so excited to have a real-life fairy tale moment with her mommy and soon-to-be stepdad.

3. Did you have any idea that your boyfriend was going to propose?

I had a feeling it might happen during the trip, but I didn't know exactly when or where. He did a great job keeping it a surprise.

4. Are you planning on having a Disney-themed wedding?

We haven't decided on all the details yet, but we are definitely considering incorporating some Disney elements into our wedding. It's such a special place for us now.

5. When will you be posting pictures of the proposal?

I will be posting pictures as soon as I can get online with my laptop. I can't wait to share them with everyone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Laura420
Replies
Views
heat123
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann