• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm so Excited I Had to Tell Everyone!!

In summary, Rae beat me to it and Janet just made my day. Janet, you are an amazing woman and I love you!
ElizabethPurvis
Ok, so I just went on vacation to California with my 4 yr old DD, my boyfriend, and my parents. We went to Disneyland because my DD LOVES the princesses...(so do I actually) and my boyfriend PROPOSED to me right in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle!! YAY!! I've got pictures but they are all on my laptop, so when I get online with that, I'll post them! Just wanted to share my news with the entire world!!

Congrats Elizabeth!

CONGRATULATIONS - I just got married 18 months ago and I think I love the hubby more each day!

Congratulations! It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!

Best wishes! You know, if you're interested in a great online wedding registry, I can hook you up. :pSeriously, I wish you great happiness.

congrats!Rae, you're such a smart-@ss. Of course, I would have typed that, if you hadn't beaten me to it. :D

Coming from you, I consider that a great compliment.

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Hey! come on you guys! You are hijacking her celebration thread......something I myself would never do - no matter how much I may want too....:rolleyes: (yeah, right!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congrats! You will have to make annual trips to celebrate! I am sure your DD won't mind, LOL!

I believe you, Becky.And, again, I wish you blessings, Elizabeth.

eh...Rae beat me to it...and if she hadn't, Ann woulda...
Anyway...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Rae, thanks for being gulli....ummm, no make that supportive.

And Elizabeth - can't wait to see the pictures! What memories you are making!
Not many people get a Princess Proposal!

That's so exciting!!!!! Congratulations!!!!:D :D

Thank you!! I am so excited! He totally took me by surprise! Both our families knew and everyone where he works knew too. I'll try to get the pics up later tonight!

And I was thinking about maybe doing the online registry (I don't have EVERYTHING...yet) ha ha

Congratulations!!!!

...and they just want to set you up with a registry...I'd be glad to do a bridal show for you (of course it'd be a long trip)...but just think...sitting back, no demo to do, no orders to collect while another consultant does the work...these guys just want to set up a registry and collect the rewards...:rolleyes:

He-he-he - had to get you guys! :p

Congratulations that is so awsome

Congratulations! What a wonderful memory to have!

So, what does your ring look like? Do you have a picture of that too????

janetupnorth said:
Congratulations!!!!

...and they just want to set you up with a registry...I'd be glad to do a bridal show for you (of course it'd be a long trip)...but just think...sitting back, no demo to do, no orders to collect while another consultant does the work...these guys just want to set up a registry and collect the rewards...:rolleyes:

He-he-he - had to get you guys! :p

Well - I sat here for 5 minutes trying to figure out how to spell the sound I am making - yanno, that SHOCK sound ...that "OMG in complete disgust sound" like my ex-MIL used to do every time my ex-DH would buy me a piece of jewelry LOL - but I just can't spell it. LOL So then I spent another 5 minutes digging thru smileys to see if I could come up with one to express my reaction to Janet's post -- here's the closest I got:

But...the bottom line is this - Janet, you are my new idol. Anyone who could come up with a sassy reply to put me, Rae and Ann in our places and outdo all of us...you ROCK woman!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!
But...then I found this one
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/fighting0026.gif....bwahahahahahah!!!
Love ya girl!!!

:D Congratulations! :D

dannyzmom said:
But...the bottom line is this - Janet, you are my new idol. Anyone who could come up with a sassy reply to put me, Rae and Ann in our places and outdo all of us...you ROCK woman!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!
But...then I found this one
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/fighting0026.gif....bwahahahahahah!!!
Love ya girl!!!

:D He-he - love the smilies! (I'm sure I'll still get some flack back from Rae and Ann. ;) )

But, now that we've again hi-jacked a perfectly good engagement announcement...

...back to the jewelry topic...I want to hear about the ring...I think it would be perfect if it was a Princess Cut....

janetupnorth said:
I'm sure I'll still get some flack back from Rae and Ann. ;)
Maybe from Rae, but us glowing blue-ies are better than that.

;)

janetupnorth said:
:D He-he - love the smilies! (I'm sure I'll still get some flack back from Rae and Ann. ;) )

But, now that we've again hi-jacked a perfectly good engagement announcement...

...back to the jewelry topic...I want to hear about the ring...I think it would be perfect if it was a Princess Cut....

Yeah seriously - when do we get to see the ring!??!?!?!

I have this sneaky feeling that she left us quite awhile ago today and is off celebrating...I think we'll have to wait. :(

janetupnorth said:
We'd kind of be the 3rd wheel...well, with this group we'd make a whole 18-wheeler!

Bahahahahahahahah!!!!

Ok, so I'm having issues getting the pictures to upload. I think they are too big and I haven't got a program on my laptop to shrink them...any ideas??

Oh, and I forgot to get a picture of my ring, and don't have my camera cord to get one, so I'll have to put that one on later. It is a princess cut though, and sooo pretty!

Done celebrating??? Didn't think we'd hear from you for a few days!!!

No flack. Great respect for going that extra step!

CONGRATULATIONS:D
Man, you girls were extra giddy last night...:p

How exciting! Congratulations!

YAY! Congrats! I wish your family a lifetime of love and happiness!

Congratulations! What a wonderful surprise!

janetupnorth said:
We'd kind of be the 3rd wheel...well, with this group we'd make a whole 18-wheeler!

And THAT would be ever so subtle...

No way! How cool is that! Congratulations!!!

Congrats that is awesome!!

awwww......

Why does it look like Walt is giving his blessing to your engagement?

I noticed that, too! Guess you're good to go... Walt says Yes!!! Wah Hoo for you!!!

Congratulations!! How exciting and what a awesome location! You wont ever forget that!

How exciting!! Congratulations!

great pictures, thanks for sharing.

How cool! Thanks for sharing the pics...your daughter is adorable!

So excited for you!

ElizabethPurvis said:
Ok, so I'm having issues getting the pictures to upload. I think they are too big and I haven't got a program on my laptop to shrink them...any ideas??

Oh, and I forgot to get a picture of my ring, and don't have my camera cord to get one, so I'll have to put that one on later. It is a princess cut though, and sooo pretty!

Love the pics...

Too funny on the ring...can't believe I guessed right...just thought it'd fit the "princess" theme.

I have a princess cut and LOVE it. The shape fits more of the engineer/non-prissy side of me. It is more structured, yet very pretty and classy.

...and yes, we were extra giddy last night...but we were having fun...

Those pictures are priceless! and your daughter all dolled up in disney wear with the wings and tink are ADORABLE!!!

<h2>1. What was your favorite part of your vacation to California?</h2><p>My favorite part of the vacation was definitely when my boyfriend proposed to me in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle at Disneyland. It was such a magical and unforgettable moment.</p><h2>2. How did your daughter react to the proposal?</h2><p>My daughter was overjoyed and couldn't stop smiling and jumping up and down. She loves princesses and was so excited to have a real-life fairy tale moment with her mommy and soon-to-be stepdad.</p><h2>3. Did you have any idea that your boyfriend was going to propose?</h2><p>I had a feeling it might happen during the trip, but I didn't know exactly when or where. He did a great job keeping it a surprise.</p><h2>4. Are you planning on having a Disney-themed wedding?</h2><p>We haven't decided on all the details yet, but we are definitely considering incorporating some Disney elements into our wedding. It's such a special place for us now.</p><h2>5. When will you be posting pictures of the proposal?</h2><p>I will be posting pictures as soon as I can get online with my laptop. I can't wait to share them with everyone!</p>

1. What was your favorite part of your vacation to California?

My favorite part of the vacation was definitely when my boyfriend proposed to me in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle at Disneyland. It was such a magical and unforgettable moment.

2. How did your daughter react to the proposal?

My daughter was overjoyed and couldn't stop smiling and jumping up and down. She loves princesses and was so excited to have a real-life fairy tale moment with her mommy and soon-to-be stepdad.

3. Did you have any idea that your boyfriend was going to propose?

I had a feeling it might happen during the trip, but I didn't know exactly when or where. He did a great job keeping it a surprise.

4. Are you planning on having a Disney-themed wedding?

We haven't decided on all the details yet, but we are definitely considering incorporating some Disney elements into our wedding. It's such a special place for us now.

5. When will you be posting pictures of the proposal?

I will be posting pictures as soon as I can get online with my laptop. I can't wait to share them with everyone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Laura420
Replies
Views
heat123
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann