• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm on Another Board and I Miss You All!!!

but I don't know if WW would really care. I haven't heard anyone talk about it on the boards. I joined because I was looking for a healthy way to lose weight and this sounded like it.I agree with you! I Joined awhile ago,haven't been on there in a long time because of that.They are not friendly at all.
jenniferlynne
I joined Weight Watchers online, and I must say, the people on their board aren't nearly as friendly as you all. A new girl asked a question about the points of a sweet potato and got told off by another girl. She told her if she wanted to know she should look it up and that she wasn't telling her info that she probably wasn't paying for!!! I don't think you can be on the board unless you sign up, so I'm not sure why she said that.

Anyway, this site is so much more user friendly and so are you all!!!!!! :)

I agree with you! I Joined awhile ago,haven't been on there in a long time because of that.They are not friendly at all.

irishpamperedchef said:
I agree with you! I Joined awhile ago,haven't been on there in a long time because of that.They are not friendly at all.

Yeah, I feel very lost there too. They all seem to have these little clicks and even have there on language!! I asked what one club name meant and no one would answer me :( They even have their own little club/group names that they are in.

jenniferlynne said:
Yeah, I feel very lost there too. They all seem to have these little clicks and even have there on language!! I asked what one club name meant and no one would answer me :( They even have their own little club/group names that they are in.

Awwwhh don't worry you'll always have your own club here:

"CLUB PC" so there!! Naanaana on them:p :D

Ok, everyone on here that is on there should start a thread here, get together, get a club name, get all your own personal acronyms and then go have a PC party over there. LOL! :)

Let me recommend another WW board, because the official ones are nasty.

http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/index.php

They are a GREAT bunch. :)

maybe they are grouchy cause they are all HUNGRY!:)

jenniferp417 said:
Let me recommend another WW board, because the official ones are nasty.

http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/index.php

They are a GREAT bunch. :)

Thank you!! I will have to check that out later tonight (I'm going to be leaving here in a little and I don't want to get addicted and then have to quit ;) )

Oh No - You didn't go to the General Board on WW did you??? There are lots of trolls on there Trolls are people that just like to be rude for the fun of it

They wouldn't be hungry if they tried to Core program or at least the Core program before they changed the rules

Slim and Sexy Cheffers

Wow! I just joined WW 3 weeks ago and haven't been on the boards yet. I'm scared to go on now ;). I have a friend who has been my resource for most things. I have used the recipe builder though and that has been helpful. So far so good...I'm down 8 pounds. Just have to keep it up!

Maybe that is why most cheffers are such happy people, we like to eat!

Rebeccascabinet said:
Maybe that is why most cheffers are such happy people, we like to eat!

Yahoo to that

Hey ladies...I never liked the ww main boards either. Never felt I clicked. But I do like the boards on Dotti's (www.dwlz2.com). There are some great folks on there...if you are a 30 something our Thirties board rocks! HTH.

Rebeccascabinet said:
maybe they are grouchy cause they are all HUNGRY!:)

That's hilarious!!:D

Kathytnt said:
They wouldn't be hungry if they tried to Core program or at least the Core program before they changed the rules

How did the core program change? I don't go to the meetings. I've gone, but it has been over a year ago. I'm doing flex, but thought I might switch back and forth every now and then (like Holidays).

You can do core at your regular meals but they only have certain foods assigned for snacks - If you eat anything not on the approved snack list you have to count points Why mess with something that was working already

Possibly people were eating past the point of satisfaction

A lot of peeople switch back and forth during the holidays and such. My problem with the Points system is I guess I have a fear of running out of points/food so I wouldn't eat much in the early part of the day then I would have a whole bunch of points (relatively) left by the end of the day.

Kathytnt said:
You can do core at your regular meals but they only have certain foods assigned for snacks - If you eat anything not on the approved snack list you have to count points Why mess with something that was working already

Possibly people were eating past the point of satisfaction

A lot of peeople switch back and forth during the holidays and such. My problem with the Points system is I guess I have a fear of running out of points/food so I wouldn't eat much in the early part of the day then I would have a whole bunch of points (relatively) left by the end of the day.

I actually prefer to eat more in the afternoon and less in the evenings, so it works good for me. I babysit which means I stress eat all the time. After they are gone, I can find lots of stuff to keep myself busy so I don't think about food. Especially with the warm weather coming!!

Related to I'm on Another Board and I Miss You All!!!

1. Why did you leave the other board?

I did not leave the other board, I am just taking a break and focusing on my job at Pampered Chef.

2. Will you be coming back to the other board?

I cannot say for sure, but I do miss interacting with everyone and will try to visit when I have some free time.

3. How are things going at Pampered Chef?

Things are going great at Pampered Chef! I am learning a lot and enjoying my work here.

4. Do you have any updates on new products or promotions at Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are always new products and promotions at Pampered Chef. You can check our website or contact me for more information.

5. Can we still connect and talk about Pampered Chef on the other board?

Absolutely! I am still passionate about Pampered Chef and would love to connect with you on the other board to discuss our products and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • cheflorraine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies