• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Great Blog to Check Out

In summary, my neighbor and best friend told me about this blog, which is a great resource for kid-friendly cooking. There are recipes and ideas for healthy eating, as well as cooking shows for parents to attend.
babywings76
Gold Member
My next door neighbor and best friend told me about this blog--she's friends with the girl. She is so creative and makes fun foods and treat that are perfect for kids and celebrations. She has other food things on there, I'm still having fun checking it all out.Gourmet Mom on-the-Go

Kid Friendly BlogIt looks like a very kid friendly blog. I like the good ideas. I still think PC reps and also the Home Office should be focusing more on healthy. Healthy can still be fun. I always feature fun, fast and healthy cooking at my shows and everyone appreciates the ideas. You can create your own niche in this business. Healthy living is important to everyone. Healthy recipes and living center: Healthy Recipes And Living:chef:

Thanks for sharing that blog Amanda!! I can't wait to try some of the ideas she has posted on there!!! :)

Thanks for the link!

I have just started booking Kids Cooking Shows (I have 4-5 in March!) and I am so excited to be offering moms ideas on how to get their kids to help in the kitchen, and be interested in eating healthier foods.
I think this very well may be a niche for me. I am passionate about healthy eating, and making sure my family eats healthy foods - and I am so excited to be sharing some of what I have learned with others at my shows!
Everyone is eating at home more - and that by itself means people will be eating healthier...so why not make it fun?

Thanks for sharing! My 3 year old loves to help cook. Her favorite thing to do is bake brownies and cookies! She has her own little baking set that can really be put in the oven!

That is a GREAT SITE!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks!!!!

My DH says I don't need any more blogs! *hehe* I think he's trying to tell me something? (But I bookmarked this one anyway! :D)

Related to Another Great Blog to Check Out

What is "Another Great Blog to Check Out"?

"Another Great Blog to Check Out" is a blog run by Pampered Chef that features recipes, cooking tips, and product reviews for our kitchen tools and gadgets.

How often is the blog updated?

The blog is updated weekly, with new posts every Monday. You can also subscribe to our email newsletter to receive updates and new posts directly to your inbox.

Can I submit a guest post to "Another Great Blog to Check Out"?

Yes, we accept guest posts from customers and fans of Pampered Chef. If you have a recipe or cooking tip you would like to share, please email us at [email address] with your submission.

Are the recipes on "Another Great Blog to Check Out" tested and approved by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the recipes featured on our blog are tested and approved by our culinary team at Pampered Chef. We only share recipes that we know will turn out delicious and use our products in the best way possible.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products through "Another Great Blog to Check Out"?

Yes, you can click on any product mentioned in a blog post and it will take you directly to our website where you can purchase the item. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to purchase products or host a cooking party with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Chef_2_Four