• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Family Update: Coping with Tragedy and Rebuilding Together

But I don't want to do it if they aren't interested in it.I'm glad they're handling it ok. That would be so tough to handle!
Chef_2_Four
I just wanted to share this....They are all handling it ok. The parents are upbeat but still kinda in shock. They are calling the neighbor their Guardian Angel. I guess he had to POUND on the door for a couple of minutes before they heard him. They are trying to get the kids excited about building a new house b/c now it will be their house and not his house they are living in. The little girl (who is like my sister) is doing ok. She didn't react like I thought she would, but she is still taking it hard. My hubby and I have a dresser that was her mom and dads and I told her if she wanted it she could have it. I could get another. I don't know if she will want it now or 15 years from now but I told her whenever she wanted it she could have it. I am taking her shopping today for some new clothes. The insurance guy gave them a check yesterday for clothes and bathroom stuff. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!

April - glad things are going well. Will they be getting an insurance check for kitchen items? If so or if not, maybe you can do a fundraiser for them?!?

cmdtrgd said:
April - glad things are going well. Will they be getting an insurance check for kitchen items? If so or if not, maybe you can do a fundraiser for them?!?

As far as I know they will be getting a check for EVERYTHING! The stepdad did make a comment, because he had just ordered over $160 worth of stuff and just gotten it like 2 weeks ago. I told him that we could have a show or like a fundraiser or something. I don't know if he was interested in any, he may just prefer to order their own stuff without a show. They did find a house to rent today. So they are getting stuff together today.

A sister director got a HO lead last summer during sell-a-thon. It was for a house fire - $1800!!! She made it into a show so they got a lot for free, too!

I'll have to talk to him about it again. I mean I can have the show at my house and have them be the hosts so they get the benefits.

Related to Family Update: Coping with Tragedy and Rebuilding Together

What is the purpose of the "Little Update on Family"?

The "Little Update on Family" is a newsletter published by Pampered Chef to keep our consultants and customers informed about the latest news and updates related to our company and products.

How frequently is the "Little Update on Family" published?

The "Little Update on Family" is published once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be occasional special editions published throughout the year as needed.

How can I subscribe to receive the "Little Update on Family"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically receive the "Little Update on Family" through your consultant email. If you are a customer, you can subscribe to our mailing list on our website or by contacting your consultant.

Can I contribute to the "Little Update on Family"?

Yes, we welcome contributions from our consultants and customers. If you have a story or idea that you would like to share, please reach out to our newsletter team at [email protected].

Where can I find past editions of the "Little Update on Family"?

All past editions of the "Little Update on Family" can be found on our website under the "News" section. You can also access them through the link provided in our monthly newsletter email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies