• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Consultant Stole From Me!!!!

In summary, this person was selling products on a website and they got in contact with a consultant who said that she had a friend that wanted to buy the products. They agreed to send each other money and the consultant sent the products right away. A few months later, the person emailed the consultant to ask if she could find another three bar boards and the consultant replied that she already had. A few weeks later, the person sent another email asking if the consultant had received the money order and the consultant replied that she had but that she was waiting for the cheque to come in the mail. A year has passed and the person is still waiting for the money.
Robynchefcanada
Well I guess I deserve it for being so trusting. I posted here a couple months ago that I had 11 pink bar boards for sale. I got in touch with a consultant through here who has a consultant friend that wanted to buy them. We both took eachothers word and she send me a money order and I sent her the bar boards. Everything went well. So then this consultant emailed me and asked if I could find another 3 bar boards. I looked to my cluster and found 3 more. I sent them to her right away (thinking she was good for the money since we had already done business once before) and I am still waiting for payment. I didn't even charge her the full amount for shipping!!!! I have emailed her MANY times and she keeps saying she forgot or that she has the cheque in her purse and she'll mail it today. This was at the begining of NOVEMBER. I have bills to pay and presents to buy and now I'm out $40!!!! Has anyone ever had this happen? Can I call PC and tell them that she is doing "bad business"? I hope she doesn't rip her customers off too. Anyways, just had to vent and I know you guys will understand! Thanks!!!

Your transaction has nothing to do with Pampered Chef so HO will do nothing to help you - it's not their issue.

It's just a risk you take doing transactions like that. Sorry :(

Ugh that stinks. May the check arrive soon.

Last edited:
I don't think ho can do anything about this. I would just chalk it up to a lesson learned, never send out any product unless you have the money for it. Sorry this happened to you.

I had this happen on this board but the other way around. I was purchasing a product from a consultant...sent her the money and didn't get a thing. Called, emailed, PM'ed her multiple times...she apologized once for not getting around to it and well, I still haven't gotten anything and it's been 10 months!!!!!! For 2 or 3 months, I even gave her the benefit of the doubt and continued to wait patiently for my product.

But another very wonderful and sweet consultant on this board sent me the product for FREE even though she had no responsibility to do so! (Thanks Debbie!!)

And actually I have found quite a few very generous consultants on this board who were extremely helpful and went out of their way for me...

Oh I know how you feel....this Spring I ordered a lot of stuff from Melissa a consultant in Colorado Springs that I met through here, because the US has things that we didn't. I sent her a money order and never received my stuff. I contacted head office but they can't send US products to us in Canada. They did however contact her and she told them that it was "lost in the mail" and she would reorder. She never did. I did send her an email telling her that I hope that she thinks of what she did to me often and feels bad about it. She won't answer me back. I think she is a you know what. EVERY DOG HAS THERE DAY!!!!

...I have had lots of luck with other consultants from here. I guess it was just the luck of the draw. Nice people always finish last... oh well... Thanks for everyone's help!

1. What should I do if I suspect another consultant has stolen from me?

If you believe that another consultant has stolen from you, the first step is to gather evidence. This could include screenshots of conversations or transactions, copies of invoices or receipts, and any other relevant information. Once you have collected this evidence, you can contact the Pampered Chef support team for further assistance.

2. Can I take legal action against the other consultant?

If you have evidence that another consultant has stolen from you, you may choose to pursue legal action. However, it is recommended that you first try to resolve the issue through Pampered Chef's support team. They can help mediate the situation and provide guidance on how to handle the situation.

3. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

To prevent another consultant from stealing from you, it is important to keep accurate records of your transactions and communicate clearly with your customers. Additionally, you can set up security measures, such as passwords, to protect your business and prevent unauthorized access.

4. Will Pampered Chef reimburse me for any losses?

Pampered Chef takes these types of situations seriously and will work with you to resolve the issue. However, reimbursement for any losses is not guaranteed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

5. Can I report the other consultant to Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can report the other consultant to Pampered Chef's support team. They will investigate the situation and take appropriate action. It is important to have evidence to support your claims when reporting another consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies