• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm New and I Have a Question About the Shows:

In summary, your recruiter is inactive and you don't have any shows scheduled. You are looking for ways to connect with other PC consultants and your director is not helping.
bejams
I have not been to a PC show in years. my recriter is not at all active, in fact I ask her how to sign up. Since she doesn't hardly ever do shows, I have not got to see a real one yet.
1. When you prepare the food do you eat also, how do you handle that.
I have lost alot of weight on WW and I don't want to gain it back.
2. How can I find out where other consultants are locally. My director has been ill and she has not called me back on going to shows with other PC consultants. I have shwos starting soon and I am getting nervous.
Thanks for any advice.

I do not generally eat unless it is a really good friend. I am usually taking orders, answering questions or cleaning up. Most of my parties are in the evening as well and I try not to eat after 6 anyways.
I have had alot of trouble with my director as well. I wanted to see about getting in touch with other consultants in my area and she told me there was no way. I guess word of mouth is the best way to find other consultants in your town.

Can't you call PC and see if they can help? If they can't maybe I can ask my director if she knows someone close to you and we can set you up that way. :confused: :cool:

Search for PC consultantssearch for consultants in the consultant directory with the link above. just click the link and then click your state's link.

I know it is short notice, but conference is a GREAT place to meet all kinds of consultants. Work on recruiting at least 2 people by Dec and you can go to Leadership in Atlanta in January.

I also rarely eat unless the host is someone I know really well and the crowd seems ok. I usually inhale some food before I go to the show, as I am usually too busy after the show taking orders and answering questions.

Good luck!

bejams said:
I have not been to a PC show in years. my recriter is not at all active, in fact I ask her how to sign up. Since she doesn't hardly ever do shows, I have not got to see a real one yet.
1. When you prepare the food do you eat also, how do you handle that.
I have lost alot of weight on WW and I don't want to gain it back.
2. How can I find out where other consultants are locally. My director has been ill and she has not called me back on going to shows with other PC consultants. I have shwos starting soon and I am getting nervous.
Thanks for any advice.

Wow, it's so disappointing to hear about trouble with some recruiters/directors who don't give you the support you need! I would never do that! That's really bizarre that your recruiter isn't even really active and doesn't have shows for you to attend. Where do you live? Hmmm....how did you get hooked up with her? If she's not following up on trying to find a hospitality director or at least a cluster whose meetings you can attend, I would contact the upline director above her. If worse comes to worse, you could contact the home offie yourself (field services maybe?) and see what they'd suggest. Usually directors and above can only request hospitality directors for their consultants. If you don't know your upline director, that's probably something you can ask Field Services.

I'm on WW too (for the 2nd time....after having my 2nd baby) and I handle it the same way as the rest...if it's a friend hosting the show, I may eat a little once everyone else is done. Usually I don't. And of course, I'll try to stay away from the "bad" stuff point-wise. That doesn't always happen, though! :)

Good luck to those of you needing to get hooked up with hospitality clusters or directors. Having your own cluster REALLY helps because you get the support and encouragement, but it just fun to get to know new people!

My recruiter works at the University I work at, I think she only does catalog shows. I was looking for somthing extra to do and I ask her. It's really frusterating for me, I know I will not be this way. I want to do well with this and I have done everything, read everything, and I guess I will just jump out there and do it. Thank goodness for the tape in the starter kit. My husband and I watched it last night and he said he was sure I would have no problem with it. I just think it would be a lot easier to watch somene in person. I also am nervous about ordering on line. Lots of little things. Oh well thank goodness for this board ;)

There are a few weight watchers point conversion attachments on this website if you are interested in them. That way you can pick some PC recipes to practice that won't mess up your diet. If you can't find them under "PC Files" at the top of this website let me know and I'll post the ones I have for you.

I only eat if I know the host really well and I have some downtime. Normally I don't get to eat very much. I do try to get something to drink though after all that talking.

EatingI only eat if I have been invited to. Because I think it would look bad if I flatly refused to eat the food I just cooked, as if something were wrong with it. I try to eat before every show though so if I do eat it is just a taste, enough to satisfy them (that I partook).

Generally, I do not eat. But I don't think it is bad if you do.

I rarely eat. For one, I don't eat meat, yet I offer recipes that contain meat. If a host offers me something with meat, I just say something like "I'm meeting my husband for a late lunch after I leave" or something. I think the guests generally don't notice, though. I did a lunchtime workplace show yesterday, and the host told me she brought me a cheese sandwich! So I ate that, since she went to the trouble. And I really needed it! I'm often too wound up before shows to eat much, so I do get hungry.

I try to eat a little sample of it to make sure how it tastes. I would hate to sit there taking orders wondering if the recipe turned out ok or not. :D But, if it is something that I have fixed umpteen times, I dont eat it

1. How do I book a show?

To book a show, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or host a show online through our website. You can also attend a party or event hosted by a consultant to book a show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a show?

Hosting a show allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and learn new recipes and cooking techniques from a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I customize my show menu?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your show. They can help you choose recipes that fit your dietary preferences or cooking style.

4. How long does a show typically last?

A Pampered Chef show usually lasts around 2-3 hours. However, it can vary depending on the number of guests, the menu, and any additional activities or games planned.

5. What should I expect at a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, you can expect to see and sample products, learn new recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase products at a discounted price. You may also participate in cooking demonstrations and games for a chance to win prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • SherryLynn