• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Directors: Experiences with Submitting Shows on the New Site

In summary, to submit a show on the new site, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host a Show" tab. Then, click on "Schedule a Show" and fill out the required information before clicking "Submit." The old site is no longer accepting show submissions, so all submissions must be done through the new site. The benefits of using the new site include a more user-friendly experience and better tracking and management of submissions. There is no limit to the number of shows you can submit, but it is recommended to only submit shows you can successfully host. You can also edit or cancel a show after it has been submitted by going to the "Host a Show" tab and clicking on "Manage Shows."
kreaser
Gold Member
I was just wondering if the new consultants out there using the new site are able to submit their shows easily? I think it would be helpful to hear from directors on here or other consultants who have new recruits using the new site.

I have a new recruit on it. We have had problems with signing in andfinding everything. Also we found it very annoying the everytime you did something there was a pop up saying what you did. No other real prombelms though.

One of my new recruits, who was a former consultan with PP+, told me she hasn't had any problems, but hasn't finalized her show yet

1. How do I submit a show on the new site?

To submit a show on the new site, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host a Show" tab. From there, click on "Schedule a Show" and fill out the required information. Once you have completed the form, click "Submit" to finalize your show submission.

2. Can I still submit shows through the old site?

No, the old site is no longer accepting show submissions. All show submissions must now be done through the new site.

3. What are the benefits of using the new site for show submissions?

The new site offers a more streamlined and user-friendly experience for submitting shows. It also allows for easier tracking and management of show submissions.

4. Is there a limit to the number of shows I can submit on the new site?

No, there is no limit to the number of shows you can submit on the new site. However, we recommend only submitting shows that you are confident you can successfully host.

5. Can I edit or cancel a show after it has been submitted on the new site?

Yes, you can make changes or cancel a show after it has been submitted on the new site. Simply log in to your account, go to the "Host a Show" tab, and click on "Manage Shows." From there, you can edit or cancel any upcoming shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Philp
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Tammy Renee Cleary
Replies